i would be very interested in the church's. if you could post here, when the shipment comes in, that would be awesome.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 304post #4546 of 533110/23/12 at 9:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4547 of 533110/23/12 at 9:33ampost #4548 of 533110/23/12 at 9:40ampost #4549 of 533110/23/12 at 9:55ampost #4550 of 533110/24/12 at 1:27pmpost #4551 of 533110/25/12 at 12:47pmpost #4552 of 533110/25/12 at 10:15pmpost #4553 of 533110/26/12 at 3:35ampost #4554 of 533110/26/12 at 3:39ampost #4555 of 533110/26/12 at 3:58ampost #4556 of 533110/26/12 at 4:04amQuote:
Don't they have a shuttle or something?
ok ok, you convinced me, sounds like a true nightmare. Thanks for saving me the trouble fellaspost #4557 of 533110/26/12 at 4:07amQuote:
The Barneys is mostly house brand stuff too.post #4558 of 533111/5/12 at 2:35pm
Pretty good stuff here.
Bought numerous gloves and enjoy them all. Pricing seems to have gone up over the years, but quality is pretty good. I love my rabbit fur lined gloves and will be looking for more if they have my size.Portolano - Men's Women's, Hats, Gloves, Sweaters, Scarves, & Up Tights Hoisery, Socks Sample Sale
Viva la fashion!
Here is your opportunity to shop Portolano's Fall sample sale where you will find luxurious cashmere hats, nappa gloves, sweaters, Italian silk ties, and scarves for both men & women. Also find Pashmina, shawls, and wraps for the ladies, all available in array of colors and styles. At this sale you will also find exceptional handmade silk ties for men, Portolano kids and baby accessories, all marked at or below wholesale prices.
All sales are final, no refunds, no exchanges.
11/5/2012 Event Ends: 11/16/2012 Event Times: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm
Location: 15 W. 37th St.
(btwn. 5th & 6th Ave.)
New York, NY 10018post #4559 of 533111/5/12 at 2:46pmpost #4560 of 533111/5/12 at 7:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by StockwellDay
Hickey Freeman Sample Sale – Metropolitan Pavilion – 123 W 18th St between 6th & 7th – 5th Fl – Today: Mon-Tues 8am-7pm, Wed 8am-6pm
Checked out the HF sale today and wasn't blown away. They have tons of selection but the prices were pretty high - $700 for suits, $600-$1000 for outerwear. If you're looking for a staple suit then by all means go for it, but don't go there expecting any serious deals.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1498 Active Users (339 Members and 1159 Guests)
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 28 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Carmina String Loafers Noix Suede Uetam Last 5.5 UK 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Galways, Brown Utah, Shearling, Size 8.5E UK, 64 Last 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?