or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 304

post #4546 of 5113
thanks for the quick reply.

i would be very interested in the church's. if you could post here, when the shipment comes in, that would be awesome.
post #4547 of 5113
how long will the sale be going on?
post #4548 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by theyare View Post

how long will the sale be going on?
at least thru mid- january

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar1223 View Post

thanks for the quick reply.
i would be very interested in the church's. if you could post here, when the shipment comes in, that would be awesome.
ok i will try to post details, i dont want to post too much because i wouldn't want infringe on SF rules
post #4549 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

at least thru mid- january
ok i will try to post details, i dont want to post too much because i wouldn't want infringe on SF rules
You can post details of sales here

Any pocket squares?
post #4550 of 5113

Days and hours?
 

post #4551 of 5113
anyone been to Barneys @ Woodbury recently? or anyone know what it's usually like on Black Friday?
post #4552 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

anyone been to Barneys @ Woodbury recently? or anyone know what it's usually like on Black Friday?

Anything woodbury on black friday is like times square got swallowed in a tornado. Avoid.
post #4553 of 5113
^^^+1000000
post #4554 of 5113
Haha but isn't it mostly people lining up at Coach and shit?

I know it would be a nightmare but it would be an exclusive trip to Barneys(well, and wherever else I get dragged to). Maybe it's still not worth it lol, thanks for the tip
post #4555 of 5113
It's going to take you at least 1.5 hours to get from the closet exit to the outlet, especially if coming from the south. It's a mess!!!!!!
post #4556 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

It's going to take you at least 1.5 hours to get from the closet exit to the outlet, especially if coming from the south. It's a mess!!!!!!

Don't they have a shuttle or something? biggrin.gif

ok ok, you convinced me, sounds like a true nightmare. Thanks for saving me the trouble fellas
post #4557 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

Haha but isn't it mostly people lining up at Coach and shit?
I know it would be a nightmare but it would be an exclusive trip to Barneys(well, and wherever else I get dragged to). Maybe it's still not worth it lol, thanks for the tip

The Barneys is mostly house brand stuff too.
post #4558 of 5113

Pretty good stuff here. 

 

Bought numerous gloves and enjoy them all. Pricing seems to have gone up over the years, but quality is pretty good. I love my rabbit fur lined gloves and will be looking for more if they have my size. 

 

 

Portolano - Men's Women's, Hats, Gloves, Sweaters, Scarves, & Up Tights Hoisery, Socks Sample Sale 
Portolano
Viva la fashion! 

Here is your opportunity to shop Portolano's Fall sample sale where you will find luxurious cashmere hats, nappa gloves, sweaters, Italian silk ties, and scarves for both men & women. Also find Pashmina, shawls, and wraps for the ladies, all available in array of colors and styles. At this sale you will also find exceptional handmade silk ties for men, Portolano kids and baby accessories, all marked at or below wholesale prices. 

All sales are final, no refunds, no exchanges.
 
 
Event Begins:   11/5/2012
Event Ends:   11/16/2012
Event Times:   Mon-Fri 10am-6pm
Sat-Sun CLOSED
Location:   15 W. 37th St.
(btwn. 5th & 6th Ave.)
2nd Fl.
New York, NY 10018 
(212) 719-4403
post #4559 of 5113

Hickey Freeman Sample Sale – Metropolitan Pavilion – 123 W 18th St between 6th & 7th – 5th Fl – Today: Mon-Tues 8am-7pm, Wed 8am-6pm

 

Isaia

Deal: Up to 75% off Italian-made suits, shirts, ties, pants, and more

When/Where: Tuesday, November 13 through Friday, November 16. Tues—Thurs 10am—7pm, Fri 10am—1pm. 225 Fifth Ave between 26th and 27th Sts (no phone)
Link: Isaia

Ends: Friday, 16 Nov 2012

post #4560 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post

Hickey Freeman Sample Sale – Metropolitan Pavilion – 123 W 18th St between 6th & 7th – 5th Fl – Today: Mon-Tues 8am-7pm, Wed 8am-6pm




Isaia


Deal: Up to 75% off
 Italian-made suits, shirts, ties, pants, and more








When/Where:
 Tuesday, November 13 through Friday, November 16. Tues—Thurs 10am—7pm, Fri 10am—1pm. 225 Fifth Ave between 26th and 27th Sts (no phone)

Link:
 Isaia



Ends:
 Friday, 16 Nov 2012





Checked out the HF sale today and wasn't blown away. They have tons of selection but the prices were pretty high - $700 for suits, $600-$1000 for outerwear. If you're looking for a staple suit then by all means go for it, but don't go there expecting any serious deals.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!