or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 302

post #4516 of 5082
I bought 2 bolts of fabric from that LP sale last year, I then found another source for 50% less than what I paid frown.gif
post #4517 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I bought 2 bolts of fabric from that LP sale last year, I then found another source for 50% less than what I paid frown.gif

So this probably isn't worth making a trip-in from outta town then?
post #4518 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I bought 2 bolts of fabric from that LP sale last year, I then found another source for 50% less than what I paid frown.gif

Well at least you discovered a better price source, instead of having continued paying the higher prices.
post #4519 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljrcustom View Post

Well at least you discovered a better price source, instead of having continued paying the higher prices.

Who's the source? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #4520 of 5082
Just posted this on the Official Sales Alert thread and thought I'd repost here too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaza View Post

Sorry, this isn't Ervell sample sale related like the last two pages, but thought some people may be interested...
just received this email from Barbour:
Good morning … If you, a family member, or a friend owns a Barbour wax jacket, here’s an offer you cannot refuse. Receive a complimentary reproofing of your Barbour wax jacket at the Barbour Boston Newbury Street store on Saturday, November 3rd, 10:00a to 7:00p.
Take a minute and look around the store … their AW12 men’s and women’s collections offer a variety of fresh new looks and colors. And, if you find a new Barbour jacket to purchase while your old one is getting its facelift ... you’ll get $50.00 off that new jacket! What a deal, right?
NOTE: All Barbour’s retail stores will be offering this same service and discount, starting this weekend at their Madison Street store in New York (Byron, Jodi and Ashley). If anyone is interested in knowing other Barbour retail store locations and reproofing dates, please contact someone on the Barbour team.

TL/DR: you can get your old jacket reproofed for free and $50 off a new jacket on Nov 3rd at the Barbour store in Boston. Contact other locations (NYC) for the dates they're doing the promo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sftiger View Post

Amazing - thank you for this.
For those that are interested, the NYC SoHo Barbour store is doing the same thing on Saturday, October 13th from 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Just called the store to verify, and it's the same deal - free reproofing and $50 off a new jacket.
post #4521 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by sftiger View Post

Just posted this on the Official Sales Alert thread and thought I'd repost here too.

Is there any sort of discount if you don't have a jacket that needs to be re-proofed?
post #4522 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

Is there any sort of discount if you don't have a jacket that needs to be re-proofed?

Not sure, I didn't ask them. Give them a call though.
post #4523 of 5082
What's the stock like at the LP sale? Noticed outerwear is reduced.
post #4524 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by stant62 View Post

What's the stock like at the LP sale? Noticed outerwear is reduced.
If I have a chance, I might check it out tomorrow after I finish my meetings. Anyone been? Is is worth me checking it out? Thanks.
post #4525 of 5082
When's the next Paul Stuart sale?
post #4526 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljrcustom View Post

If I have a chance, I might check it out tomorrow after I finish my meetings. Anyone been? Is is worth me checking it out? Thanks.

+1. I might hop over after lunch. Anyone know what the discounts are like. I need some v-necks.
post #4527 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiloVance View Post

+1. I might hop over after lunch. Anyone know what the discounts are like. I need some v-necks.

Let me know if you get over there. I won't be able to make it there until later in the day, if even at all.
post #4528 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post

When's the next Paul Stuart sale?

Typically the day after Christmas I think. (publicly announced about 1 week before)
post #4529 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh06 View Post

Typically the day after Christmas I think. (publicly announced about 1 week before)

Ty sir!

foo.gif
post #4530 of 5082

Anyone been to the GANT sale today?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!