Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Allowances for alterations to tailored clothing Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Hickey by Hickey Freeman on Gilt, $400... worth it? Last post on 9/26/11 at 10:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 299post #4471 of 51248/23/12 at 3:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4472 of 51248/24/12 at 3:55pmpost #4473 of 51248/24/12 at 3:58pmpost #4474 of 51248/24/12 at 5:26pmpost #4475 of 51248/26/12 at 4:11pmpost #4476 of 51248/26/12 at 4:23pmpost #4477 of 51248/26/12 at 5:09pmpost #4478 of 51248/26/12 at 5:17pmpost #4479 of 51248/27/12 at 8:12amQuote:
There seemed to be a lot of size 42 - size 46. The Kilgour was a 42L if I remember correctly. I was tempted to buy it for resale purposes, but decided against it as I'm in the middle of moving.post #4480 of 51248/27/12 at 10:34ampost #4481 of 51248/27/12 at 11:17amQuote:
You probably weren't looking in the right section. I saw 2 Isaia jackets for $99/jacket, a Burberry London tuxedo for $199, and a Kilgour blazer for $99. There was also a Canali in there. If you go right immediately at the entrance, they have a section for damages or mismatched suits. Some of the 'damages' looked like new to me.post #4482 of 51248/27/12 at 12:46pm
Aisle was easy to miss. It was very narrow and you basically had to climb over people.
I did see a Zegna sportcoat in there I liked, but it looked like someone ran it over with a truck a few times.
The Canali I saw was an unattractive brown pinstripe suit. I have never been one to rock a brown pinstripe.post #4483 of 51248/31/12 at 11:20ampost #4484 of 51248/31/12 at 12:05pmpost #4485 of 51248/31/12 at 1:43pmQuote:
They also have a bunch of Brioni socks at similar prices. Anyone have any experience with them? Also, where do you all in NYC normally buy your Pantherella socks? Looking for staple colors.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 31 seconds ago
- › The Official Classic Men's Coats Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Ralph Lauren Sale Question 2 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Eames Lounge Chair copies... worth it? 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)