Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:52 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 299post #4471 of 52248/23/12 at 3:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4472 of 52248/24/12 at 3:55pmpost #4473 of 52248/24/12 at 3:58pmpost #4474 of 52248/24/12 at 5:26pmpost #4475 of 52248/26/12 at 4:11pmpost #4476 of 52248/26/12 at 4:23pmpost #4477 of 52248/26/12 at 5:09pmpost #4478 of 52248/26/12 at 5:17pmpost #4479 of 52248/27/12 at 8:12amQuote:
There seemed to be a lot of size 42 - size 46. The Kilgour was a 42L if I remember correctly. I was tempted to buy it for resale purposes, but decided against it as I'm in the middle of moving.post #4480 of 52248/27/12 at 10:34ampost #4481 of 52248/27/12 at 11:17amQuote:
You probably weren't looking in the right section. I saw 2 Isaia jackets for $99/jacket, a Burberry London tuxedo for $199, and a Kilgour blazer for $99. There was also a Canali in there. If you go right immediately at the entrance, they have a section for damages or mismatched suits. Some of the 'damages' looked like new to me.post #4482 of 52248/27/12 at 12:46pm
Aisle was easy to miss. It was very narrow and you basically had to climb over people.
I did see a Zegna sportcoat in there I liked, but it looked like someone ran it over with a truck a few times.
The Canali I saw was an unattractive brown pinstripe suit. I have never been one to rock a brown pinstripe.post #4483 of 52248/31/12 at 11:20ampost #4484 of 52248/31/12 at 12:05pmpost #4485 of 52248/31/12 at 1:43pmQuote:
They also have a bunch of Brioni socks at similar prices. Anyone have any experience with them? Also, where do you all in NYC normally buy your Pantherella socks? Looking for staple colors.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Portland (OR) Shopping Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Formosa Navy Nailhead 14 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...