or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 297

post #4441 of 5100
^^^^^^

That's a good enough excuse biggrin.gif
post #4442 of 5100
biggrin.gif Trying to add another pair of EG, like you.
post #4443 of 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrioni View Post

Any Marinella's or Hermes?

I've never seen the Marinella's go on sale at Bergdorfs.
post #4444 of 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post


Keaton Collars? And it is a specific type of sale (F&F or the likes) or its just end of summer sale?

Just end of summer. Was also excited to learn that as a new Manhattan resident with an out of state ID I get an extra 10% off icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif.

 

RLBL happened to be excluded though... 

post #4445 of 5100
Some nice C&J Westbournes in 2 different colors are up on barney's warehouse sale website for those of you who have access to it for $289
post #4446 of 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by gam29 View Post

Some nice C&J Westbournes in 2 different colors are up on barney's warehouse sale website for those of you who have access to it for $289

Long since sold out. Sorry. 

post #4447 of 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post

Long since sold out. Sorry. 

They are showing up as available for me right now.
post #4448 of 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by gam29 View Post


They are showing up as available for me right now.

Can you send a link? I don't even see the shoe on the website.  Thanks

post #4449 of 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by gam29 View Post


They are showing up as available for me right now.

And when you add to cart you get this message: Unfortunately this item is no longer available.

post #4450 of 5100
Anybody know of any shoe sales around NYC? I'm sure it will be difficult, but I'd like to pick up some brown long wings
post #4451 of 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post

And when you add to cart you get this message: Unfortunately this item is no longer available.

Touche fight[1].gif

I would have imagined that Barney's website would be good enough to not show sizes that are out of stock. I guess not.
post #4452 of 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by gam29 View Post

Touche fight[1].gif
I would have imagined that Barney's website would be good enough to not show sizes that are out of stock. I guess not.

I'm on a Mac and found the site to be frustrating and useless. I was trying to buy the C&J split toe they had at 6am and it just would not work properly. Pure crap site.
post #4453 of 5100
The best deals at Bergdorf Goodman, in my opinion, are their knitwear sale.

Lots of Loro Piana and Cucinelli and other high end stuff (including BG housebrand, made in Italy) for at least 40% off.
post #4454 of 5100
I picked up a Simonnot-Godard cotton/linen pocketsquare from BG for $39. Didn't know they carried them.
post #4455 of 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorsod View Post

I picked up a Simonnot-Godard cotton/linen pocketsquare from BG for $39. Didn't know they carried them.

Was there ample selection, or was it a one off?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!