or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 294

post #4396 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

261

Anyone heard anything about pricing?
post #4397 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari013 View Post

Anyone heard anything about pricing?

50% off apparently. Hopefully its not just their sample sale/ regular sale stuff because some of that is just plain weird lol. Btw Spoo their madison store is still on sale i think, they had some 48R's there but they were a base F i think so its more like a 46R, i had to get a 50R. Blue/Grey velvet shoes, a couple of dunner jackets, some outerwear, 2-3 pants, and a couple of shirts/sweaters and some leather goods, wallets/belts (these were very large sizes and didn't look like they could be cut down)
post #4398 of 5087
Barney's has a number of Drakes for $69.
post #4399 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorsod View Post

Barney's has a number of Drakes for $69.

at the main Barney's store?

-LR
post #4400 of 5087
Yes
post #4401 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorsod View Post

Barney's has a number of Drakes for $69.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljrcustom View Post


at the main Barney's store?
-LR

 

Yes.  They had them at the last end-of-season sale too.  Some of them wound up at the Warehouse sale.  I bought a couple.  This year, they have [had?] a beautiful bright-yellow grenadine.

post #4402 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorsod View Post

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsanforized View Post

Yes.  They had them at the last end-of-season sale too.  Some of them wound up at the Warehouse sale.  I bought a couple.  This year, they have [had?] a beautiful bright-yellow grenadine.


Thanks.
post #4403 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorsod View Post

Barney's has a number of Drakes for $69.

Are they all the same silly 2.75" - 3" width as last time?
post #4404 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Are they all the same silly 2.75" - 3" width as last time?

I don't recall. The tussah are the regular 7 cm and that is what I got.
post #4405 of 5087
I came across a stack of Pantherella socks at Marshalls this afternoon. Might be worth checking out your local store - 2 for $12.99. I picked up a pair of wool charcoal grey over the calf and wool argyle in navy and tan. Would have got more but those were the only colors that I liked in my size.

467
post #4406 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiloVance View Post

I came across a stack of Pantherella socks at Marshalls this afternoon. Might be worth checking out your local store - 2 for $12.99. I picked up a pair of wool charcoal grey over the calf and wool argyle in navy and tan. Would have got more but those were the only colors that I liked in my size.
467

Very nice, I usually find them for around $6 a pop as well.
post #4407 of 5087
which marshalls?
post #4408 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar1223 View Post

which marshalls?

I also found some out in NJ
post #4409 of 5087
I used to love Pantherella, and I got some at Marshalls last year as well - but I can't stand the 50/50 rate of slippage.
post #4410 of 5087
^^^I hear you. This is normally my issue with Pantherella. I can never find pairs that clear the calf - when I do, they're great. The charcoal grey pair are OTC with a longer elastic/stretch section at the top so I'm excited smile.gif

I have the same issue with Corgi too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!