Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:58 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:30 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:38 am in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 290
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4337 of 53316/14/12 at 4:08pmpost #4338 of 53316/14/12 at 5:07pmpost #4339 of 53316/20/12 at 9:50ampost #4340 of 53316/20/12 at 11:31amQuote:Originally Posted by gyasih
They have shoes, ties and shirts on sale and probably other stuff. Most ties were in the $59-$69 range-many made by Drake's. The shirts were around $120 or so, didn't look too hard, at that price I would MTO. The shoes, mostly italian were from about $368-$500. The shoe selection was not nearly as good as the past sale.
Drivers, espadrilles, Gorse Bulcher, Jodhpur Boot, Arthur Boot, Chelsea Boots, and some loafers.
Looks like its coming online now.
Swung by for grins. Same as you saw. Did find what looked like an older (didn't recognize the fabric tag as an Isaia so...) Stuart's Choice suit for $800 down from $3800. But other than that definitely not like last year.post #4341 of 53316/25/12 at 11:35amNot exactly a blockbuster, but the downtown Century 21 has a few Hickey suits (just Hickey, not mainline) on sale for $200. I picked up a medium white stripe charcoal one this weekend (pattern similar to the style of this jacket: http://www.styleforum.net/t/147671/bought-a-caruso-suit-from-yoox#post_2613028); in that style there was a 36, 40, and 44S, and they're mixed into the wall racks on the balcony just before entering the fitting room area.
There's also black glen plaid RL Polo tie (the kind of "exploded" large glen plaid pattern) on the ground floor for $24--I snagged one in dark navy (I had been searching for the elusive glen plaid wedding tie).post #4342 of 53316/25/12 at 4:54pmpost #4343 of 53316/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #4344 of 53316/25/12 at 8:54pmpost #4345 of 53316/26/12 at 7:48amIsaia sale is on at 5th Ave between 26th and 27th. Tons of charcoal (and some navy) suits in 48-54 Euro sizing at around $950 a suit. Overcoats are $750-900. Shirts are $150 although nothing great there. Lots of pants and ties too.
It's getting cleaned out pretty fast so I'd head over there if you have the chance sooner rather than later.post #4346 of 53316/26/12 at 7:58amJust back from Isaia. Normally there are racks of 50R suits and coats. Only one rack of each and the best stuff is going fast. If you wear a size 8.5 (UK) shoes, there are a ton of them at $200 a pop. Suits priced at $895. Staple Aquaspider suits in gray and navy are $995.
Edited by FlaneurNYC - 6/26/12 at 6:44pmpost #4347 of 53316/26/12 at 8:00ampost #4348 of 53316/26/12 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by sftiger
Isaia sale is on at 5th Ave between 26th and 27th. Tons of charcoal (and some navy) suits in 48-54 Euro sizing at around $950 a suit. Overcoats are $750-900. Shirts are $150 although nothing great there. Lots of pants and ties too.
It's getting cleaned out pretty fast so I'd head over there if you have the chance sooner rather than later.
What is the actual address or name of the place?post #4349 of 53316/26/12 at 8:10am
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1465 Active Users (369 Members and 1096 Guests)
- › Loafers with a suit? 25 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 35 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 51 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Los Angeles - Tuxedo Shopping 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 7 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...