Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 290
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4337 of 52016/14/12 at 4:08pmpost #4338 of 52016/14/12 at 5:07pmpost #4339 of 52016/20/12 at 9:50ampost #4340 of 52016/20/12 at 11:31amQuote:Originally Posted by gyasih
They have shoes, ties and shirts on sale and probably other stuff. Most ties were in the $59-$69 range-many made by Drake's. The shirts were around $120 or so, didn't look too hard, at that price I would MTO. The shoes, mostly italian were from about $368-$500. The shoe selection was not nearly as good as the past sale.
Drivers, espadrilles, Gorse Bulcher, Jodhpur Boot, Arthur Boot, Chelsea Boots, and some loafers.
Looks like its coming online now.
Swung by for grins. Same as you saw. Did find what looked like an older (didn't recognize the fabric tag as an Isaia so...) Stuart's Choice suit for $800 down from $3800. But other than that definitely not like last year.post #4341 of 52016/25/12 at 11:35amNot exactly a blockbuster, but the downtown Century 21 has a few Hickey suits (just Hickey, not mainline) on sale for $200. I picked up a medium white stripe charcoal one this weekend (pattern similar to the style of this jacket: http://www.styleforum.net/t/147671/bought-a-caruso-suit-from-yoox#post_2613028); in that style there was a 36, 40, and 44S, and they're mixed into the wall racks on the balcony just before entering the fitting room area.
There's also black glen plaid RL Polo tie (the kind of "exploded" large glen plaid pattern) on the ground floor for $24--I snagged one in dark navy (I had been searching for the elusive glen plaid wedding tie).post #4342 of 52016/25/12 at 4:54pmpost #4343 of 52016/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #4344 of 52016/25/12 at 8:54pmpost #4345 of 52016/26/12 at 7:48amIsaia sale is on at 5th Ave between 26th and 27th. Tons of charcoal (and some navy) suits in 48-54 Euro sizing at around $950 a suit. Overcoats are $750-900. Shirts are $150 although nothing great there. Lots of pants and ties too.
It's getting cleaned out pretty fast so I'd head over there if you have the chance sooner rather than later.post #4346 of 52016/26/12 at 7:58amJust back from Isaia. Normally there are racks of 50R suits and coats. Only one rack of each and the best stuff is going fast. If you wear a size 8.5 (UK) shoes, there are a ton of them at $200 a pop. Suits priced at $895. Staple Aquaspider suits in gray and navy are $995.
Edited by FlaneurNYC - 6/26/12 at 6:44pmpost #4347 of 52016/26/12 at 8:00ampost #4348 of 52016/26/12 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by sftiger
Isaia sale is on at 5th Ave between 26th and 27th. Tons of charcoal (and some navy) suits in 48-54 Euro sizing at around $950 a suit. Overcoats are $750-900. Shirts are $150 although nothing great there. Lots of pants and ties too.
It's getting cleaned out pretty fast so I'd head over there if you have the chance sooner rather than later.
What is the actual address or name of the place?post #4349 of 52016/26/12 at 8:10am
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
- The Current State of Americana
Currently, there are 1532 Active Users (407 Members and 1125 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 52 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › 1900's Impressionist art, need some feedback 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...