Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:32 am in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 290
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4337 of 52026/14/12 at 4:08pmpost #4338 of 52026/14/12 at 5:07pmpost #4339 of 52026/20/12 at 9:50ampost #4340 of 52026/20/12 at 11:31amQuote:Originally Posted by gyasih
They have shoes, ties and shirts on sale and probably other stuff. Most ties were in the $59-$69 range-many made by Drake's. The shirts were around $120 or so, didn't look too hard, at that price I would MTO. The shoes, mostly italian were from about $368-$500. The shoe selection was not nearly as good as the past sale.
Drivers, espadrilles, Gorse Bulcher, Jodhpur Boot, Arthur Boot, Chelsea Boots, and some loafers.
Looks like its coming online now.
Swung by for grins. Same as you saw. Did find what looked like an older (didn't recognize the fabric tag as an Isaia so...) Stuart's Choice suit for $800 down from $3800. But other than that definitely not like last year.post #4341 of 52026/25/12 at 11:35amNot exactly a blockbuster, but the downtown Century 21 has a few Hickey suits (just Hickey, not mainline) on sale for $200. I picked up a medium white stripe charcoal one this weekend (pattern similar to the style of this jacket: http://www.styleforum.net/t/147671/bought-a-caruso-suit-from-yoox#post_2613028); in that style there was a 36, 40, and 44S, and they're mixed into the wall racks on the balcony just before entering the fitting room area.
There's also black glen plaid RL Polo tie (the kind of "exploded" large glen plaid pattern) on the ground floor for $24--I snagged one in dark navy (I had been searching for the elusive glen plaid wedding tie).post #4342 of 52026/25/12 at 4:54pmpost #4343 of 52026/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #4344 of 52026/25/12 at 8:54pmpost #4345 of 52026/26/12 at 7:48amIsaia sale is on at 5th Ave between 26th and 27th. Tons of charcoal (and some navy) suits in 48-54 Euro sizing at around $950 a suit. Overcoats are $750-900. Shirts are $150 although nothing great there. Lots of pants and ties too.
It's getting cleaned out pretty fast so I'd head over there if you have the chance sooner rather than later.post #4346 of 52026/26/12 at 7:58amJust back from Isaia. Normally there are racks of 50R suits and coats. Only one rack of each and the best stuff is going fast. If you wear a size 8.5 (UK) shoes, there are a ton of them at $200 a pop. Suits priced at $895. Staple Aquaspider suits in gray and navy are $995.
Edited by FlaneurNYC - 6/26/12 at 6:44pmpost #4347 of 52026/26/12 at 8:00ampost #4348 of 52026/26/12 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by sftiger
Isaia sale is on at 5th Ave between 26th and 27th. Tons of charcoal (and some navy) suits in 48-54 Euro sizing at around $950 a suit. Overcoats are $750-900. Shirts are $150 although nothing great there. Lots of pants and ties too.
It's getting cleaned out pretty fast so I'd head over there if you have the chance sooner rather than later.
What is the actual address or name of the place?post #4349 of 52026/26/12 at 8:10am
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
Currently, there are 1580 Active Users (327 Members and 1253 Guests)
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 40 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › WATCH High VOLTage match + Manchester City vs Aston Villa # LIVE 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...