Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:44 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 290
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4337 of 52396/14/12 at 4:08pmpost #4338 of 52396/14/12 at 5:07pmpost #4339 of 52396/20/12 at 9:50ampost #4340 of 52396/20/12 at 11:31amQuote:Originally Posted by gyasih
They have shoes, ties and shirts on sale and probably other stuff. Most ties were in the $59-$69 range-many made by Drake's. The shirts were around $120 or so, didn't look too hard, at that price I would MTO. The shoes, mostly italian were from about $368-$500. The shoe selection was not nearly as good as the past sale.
Drivers, espadrilles, Gorse Bulcher, Jodhpur Boot, Arthur Boot, Chelsea Boots, and some loafers.
Looks like its coming online now.
Swung by for grins. Same as you saw. Did find what looked like an older (didn't recognize the fabric tag as an Isaia so...) Stuart's Choice suit for $800 down from $3800. But other than that definitely not like last year.post #4341 of 52396/25/12 at 11:35amNot exactly a blockbuster, but the downtown Century 21 has a few Hickey suits (just Hickey, not mainline) on sale for $200. I picked up a medium white stripe charcoal one this weekend (pattern similar to the style of this jacket: http://www.styleforum.net/t/147671/bought-a-caruso-suit-from-yoox#post_2613028); in that style there was a 36, 40, and 44S, and they're mixed into the wall racks on the balcony just before entering the fitting room area.
There's also black glen plaid RL Polo tie (the kind of "exploded" large glen plaid pattern) on the ground floor for $24--I snagged one in dark navy (I had been searching for the elusive glen plaid wedding tie).post #4342 of 52396/25/12 at 4:54pmpost #4343 of 52396/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #4344 of 52396/25/12 at 8:54pmpost #4345 of 52396/26/12 at 7:48amIsaia sale is on at 5th Ave between 26th and 27th. Tons of charcoal (and some navy) suits in 48-54 Euro sizing at around $950 a suit. Overcoats are $750-900. Shirts are $150 although nothing great there. Lots of pants and ties too.
It's getting cleaned out pretty fast so I'd head over there if you have the chance sooner rather than later.post #4346 of 52396/26/12 at 7:58amJust back from Isaia. Normally there are racks of 50R suits and coats. Only one rack of each and the best stuff is going fast. If you wear a size 8.5 (UK) shoes, there are a ton of them at $200 a pop. Suits priced at $895. Staple Aquaspider suits in gray and navy are $995.
Edited by FlaneurNYC - 6/26/12 at 6:44pmpost #4347 of 52396/26/12 at 8:00ampost #4348 of 52396/26/12 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by sftiger
Isaia sale is on at 5th Ave between 26th and 27th. Tons of charcoal (and some navy) suits in 48-54 Euro sizing at around $950 a suit. Overcoats are $750-900. Shirts are $150 although nothing great there. Lots of pants and ties too.
It's getting cleaned out pretty fast so I'd head over there if you have the chance sooner rather than later.
What is the actual address or name of the place?post #4349 of 52396/26/12 at 8:10am
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
- The Current State of Americana
Currently, there are 1307 Active Users (296 Members and 1011 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Antiquing 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Meetup San Francisco September 17 Cafe Zoetrope 6:00PM 5 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015