Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:26 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 290post #4337 of 54196/14/12 at 4:08pmpost #4338 of 54196/14/12 at 5:07pmpost #4339 of 54196/20/12 at 9:50ampost #4340 of 54196/20/12 at 11:31amQuote:Originally Posted by gyasih
They have shoes, ties and shirts on sale and probably other stuff. Most ties were in the $59-$69 range-many made by Drake's. The shirts were around $120 or so, didn't look too hard, at that price I would MTO. The shoes, mostly italian were from about $368-$500. The shoe selection was not nearly as good as the past sale.
Drivers, espadrilles, Gorse Bulcher, Jodhpur Boot, Arthur Boot, Chelsea Boots, and some loafers.
Looks like its coming online now.
Swung by for grins. Same as you saw. Did find what looked like an older (didn't recognize the fabric tag as an Isaia so...) Stuart's Choice suit for $800 down from $3800. But other than that definitely not like last year.post #4341 of 54196/25/12 at 11:35amNot exactly a blockbuster, but the downtown Century 21 has a few Hickey suits (just Hickey, not mainline) on sale for $200. I picked up a medium white stripe charcoal one this weekend (pattern similar to the style of this jacket: http://www.styleforum.net/t/147671/bought-a-caruso-suit-from-yoox#post_2613028); in that style there was a 36, 40, and 44S, and they're mixed into the wall racks on the balcony just before entering the fitting room area.
There's also black glen plaid RL Polo tie (the kind of "exploded" large glen plaid pattern) on the ground floor for $24--I snagged one in dark navy (I had been searching for the elusive glen plaid wedding tie).post #4342 of 54196/25/12 at 4:54pmpost #4343 of 54196/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #4344 of 54196/25/12 at 8:54pmpost #4345 of 54196/26/12 at 7:48amIsaia sale is on at 5th Ave between 26th and 27th. Tons of charcoal (and some navy) suits in 48-54 Euro sizing at around $950 a suit. Overcoats are $750-900. Shirts are $150 although nothing great there. Lots of pants and ties too.
It's getting cleaned out pretty fast so I'd head over there if you have the chance sooner rather than later.post #4346 of 54196/26/12 at 7:58amJust back from Isaia. Normally there are racks of 50R suits and coats. Only one rack of each and the best stuff is going fast. If you wear a size 8.5 (UK) shoes, there are a ton of them at $200 a pop. Suits priced at $895. Staple Aquaspider suits in gray and navy are $995.
Edited by FlaneurNYC - 6/26/12 at 6:44pmpost #4347 of 54196/26/12 at 8:00ampost #4348 of 54196/26/12 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by sftiger
Isaia sale is on at 5th Ave between 26th and 27th. Tons of charcoal (and some navy) suits in 48-54 Euro sizing at around $950 a suit. Overcoats are $750-900. Shirts are $150 although nothing great there. Lots of pants and ties too.
It's getting cleaned out pretty fast so I'd head over there if you have the chance sooner rather than later.
What is the actual address or name of the place?post #4349 of 54196/26/12 at 8:10ampost #4350 of 54196/26/12 at 8:16am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1011 Active Users (235 Members and 776 Guests)
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Shopping for Shoes in Boston 8 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › My First Suit....Please Help 8 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 9 minutes ago
- › Recommendations while in France (9/17-10/2 2016) 11 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...