or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 281

post #4201 of 5087
Drake's? I was there the first day and didn't see any. The nicest tie I was able to find was a mostly cashmere Cucinelli one for $100 that was half off original.
post #4202 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

Drake's? I was there the first day and didn't see any. The nicest tie I was able to find was a mostly cashmere Cucinelli one for $100 that was half off original.

What? I went the second day and I saw at least 8 of them. Cashmere solids and some with stripes.
post #4203 of 5087
RENAME TEH THREAK "BARNEYS WAREHOUSE SALE UPDATE THREAK"satisfied.gif
post #4204 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by plei89 View Post

What? I went the second day and I saw at least 8 of them. Cashmere solids and some with stripes.

7cm?
post #4205 of 5087

Quote:

Originally Posted by plei89 View Post

Saw Drakes Cashmere for $100~. Not sure if they're still around but the 25% off would make it $75.... Decent deal.... I personally wouldn't get it till it i hits $40


I personally wouldn't wait. Last sale the ties left on the final day were either falling apart or had foot prints on them.

post #4206 of 5087
sale extended another week! so the markdowns will likely take longer
post #4207 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by plei89 View Post

What? I went the second day and I saw at least 8 of them. Cashmere solids and some with stripes.

Maybe we have different taste. I check patterns and material first then I check to see who made it.
post #4208 of 5087

I'm going back today to look for a trench rain coat for spring in NYC.

Are there any additional markdowns yet?

post #4209 of 5087

Scoops NYC has some Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots for $150.. I've called a few locations and they only have larger sizes (11 and up).  Anyone else know of any other places I might be able to get a 1K boot on sale?

post #4210 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxthea View Post

Scoops NYC has some Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots for $150.. I've called a few locations and they only have larger sizes (11 and up).  Anyone else know of any other places I might be able to get a 1K boot on sale?

No luck - just called Scoop and they're out of all sizes and colors of the Wolverine 1K boot. The SA on the phone may not know what he is talking about, but that's what he told me.
post #4211 of 5087
There is a De Corato sale at the Regency hotel 15th floor. Decent selection of shirt, slacks, ties and outwear. suits are mostly gone.

I purchased tons of stuff, in fact too much and am offering some size 40 outerwear at proxy (ie cost) prices + shipping. PM if interested and hopefully will post on the f/s forum soon.
post #4212 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSN125 View Post

There is a De Corato sale at the Regency hotel 15th floor. Decent selection of shirt, slacks, ties and outwear. suits are mostly gone.
I purchased tons of stuff, in fact too much and am offering some size 40 outerwear at proxy (ie cost) prices + shipping. PM if interested and hopefully will post on the f/s forum soon.


Any more details about the sale? Time & address?

post #4213 of 5087
Quote:
Originally Posted by swolfod View Post



Any more details about the sale? Time & address?

Relative price range??
post #4214 of 5087
If anyone heads to the De Corato sale and is willing to proxy for some ties I would greatly appreciate it. I did very well there last year. Beautiful unlined and some cashmere, both house label and Borelli's for $55 IIRC. PM if willing to help
post #4215 of 5087

http://www.facebook.com/pages/de-Corato-Group/329904412463

 

Ties 65.  Mostly lined 7 fold house label from what I saw.  Good selection: many regimentals, a few solids.  Some woolen but I didn't check to see what kind.  

 

Very small selection of jackets, some nice shoes from the house brand and Barrett for mid 200s.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!