Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:29 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 2:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 281post #4201 of 53312/23/12 at 8:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4202 of 53312/23/12 at 8:45pmQuote:
What? I went the second day and I saw at least 8 of them. Cashmere solids and some with stripes.post #4203 of 53312/23/12 at 9:57pmpost #4204 of 53312/24/12 at 4:01ampost #4205 of 53312/24/12 at 4:56am
I personally wouldn't wait. Last sale the ties left on the final day were either falling apart or had foot prints on them.post #4206 of 53312/24/12 at 6:13ampost #4207 of 53312/24/12 at 11:51ampost #4208 of 53312/25/12 at 11:25ampost #4209 of 53312/28/12 at 11:54ampost #4210 of 53312/29/12 at 8:13amQuote:
No luck - just called Scoop and they're out of all sizes and colors of the Wolverine 1K boot. The SA on the phone may not know what he is talking about, but that's what he told me.post #4211 of 53313/5/12 at 7:35amThere is a De Corato sale at the Regency hotel 15th floor. Decent selection of shirt, slacks, ties and outwear. suits are mostly gone.
I purchased tons of stuff, in fact too much and am offering some size 40 outerwear at proxy (ie cost) prices + shipping. PM if interested and hopefully will post on the f/s forum soon.post #4212 of 53313/5/12 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by RSN125
There is a De Corato sale at the Regency hotel 15th floor. Decent selection of shirt, slacks, ties and outwear. suits are mostly gone.
I purchased tons of stuff, in fact too much and am offering some size 40 outerwear at proxy (ie cost) prices + shipping. PM if interested and hopefully will post on the f/s forum soon.
Any more details about the sale? Time & address?post #4213 of 53313/5/12 at 7:16pmpost #4214 of 53313/6/12 at 6:25ampost #4215 of 53313/6/12 at 9:00am
Ties 65. Mostly lined 7 fold house label from what I saw. Good selection: many regimentals, a few solids. Some woolen but I didn't check to see what kind.
Very small selection of jackets, some nice shoes from the house brand and Barrett for mid 200s.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 46 seconds ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › NWT: Ermenegildo Zegna Unstructured Sport Jacket EU50R 14 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...