Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 281post #4201 of 52242/23/12 at 8:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4202 of 52242/23/12 at 8:45pmQuote:
What? I went the second day and I saw at least 8 of them. Cashmere solids and some with stripes.post #4203 of 52242/23/12 at 9:57pmpost #4204 of 52242/24/12 at 4:01ampost #4205 of 52242/24/12 at 4:56am
I personally wouldn't wait. Last sale the ties left on the final day were either falling apart or had foot prints on them.post #4206 of 52242/24/12 at 6:13ampost #4207 of 52242/24/12 at 11:51ampost #4208 of 52242/25/12 at 11:25ampost #4209 of 52242/28/12 at 11:54ampost #4210 of 52242/29/12 at 8:13amQuote:
No luck - just called Scoop and they're out of all sizes and colors of the Wolverine 1K boot. The SA on the phone may not know what he is talking about, but that's what he told me.post #4211 of 52243/5/12 at 7:35amThere is a De Corato sale at the Regency hotel 15th floor. Decent selection of shirt, slacks, ties and outwear. suits are mostly gone.
I purchased tons of stuff, in fact too much and am offering some size 40 outerwear at proxy (ie cost) prices + shipping. PM if interested and hopefully will post on the f/s forum soon.post #4212 of 52243/5/12 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by RSN125
There is a De Corato sale at the Regency hotel 15th floor. Decent selection of shirt, slacks, ties and outwear. suits are mostly gone.
I purchased tons of stuff, in fact too much and am offering some size 40 outerwear at proxy (ie cost) prices + shipping. PM if interested and hopefully will post on the f/s forum soon.
Any more details about the sale? Time & address?post #4213 of 52243/5/12 at 7:16pmpost #4214 of 52243/6/12 at 6:25ampost #4215 of 52243/6/12 at 9:00am
Ties 65. Mostly lined 7 fold house label from what I saw. Good selection: many regimentals, a few solids. Some woolen but I didn't check to see what kind.
Very small selection of jackets, some nice shoes from the house brand and Barrett for mid 200s.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › Things that are pissing you off. 43 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Carmina 757 Split Toe in Brown Scotchgrain - 8UK Forest 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...