Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 281post #4201 of 52082/23/12 at 8:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4202 of 52082/23/12 at 8:45pmQuote:
What? I went the second day and I saw at least 8 of them. Cashmere solids and some with stripes.post #4203 of 52082/23/12 at 9:57pmpost #4204 of 52082/24/12 at 4:01ampost #4205 of 52082/24/12 at 4:56am
I personally wouldn't wait. Last sale the ties left on the final day were either falling apart or had foot prints on them.post #4206 of 52082/24/12 at 6:13ampost #4207 of 52082/24/12 at 11:51ampost #4208 of 52082/25/12 at 11:25ampost #4209 of 52082/28/12 at 11:54ampost #4210 of 52082/29/12 at 8:13amQuote:
No luck - just called Scoop and they're out of all sizes and colors of the Wolverine 1K boot. The SA on the phone may not know what he is talking about, but that's what he told me.post #4211 of 52083/5/12 at 7:35amThere is a De Corato sale at the Regency hotel 15th floor. Decent selection of shirt, slacks, ties and outwear. suits are mostly gone.
I purchased tons of stuff, in fact too much and am offering some size 40 outerwear at proxy (ie cost) prices + shipping. PM if interested and hopefully will post on the f/s forum soon.post #4212 of 52083/5/12 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by RSN125
There is a De Corato sale at the Regency hotel 15th floor. Decent selection of shirt, slacks, ties and outwear. suits are mostly gone.
I purchased tons of stuff, in fact too much and am offering some size 40 outerwear at proxy (ie cost) prices + shipping. PM if interested and hopefully will post on the f/s forum soon.
Any more details about the sale? Time & address?post #4213 of 52083/5/12 at 7:16pmpost #4214 of 52083/6/12 at 6:25ampost #4215 of 52083/6/12 at 9:00am
Ties 65. Mostly lined 7 fold house label from what I saw. Good selection: many regimentals, a few solids. Some woolen but I didn't check to see what kind.
Very small selection of jackets, some nice shoes from the house brand and Barrett for mid 200s.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 47 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Apolis Chambray Swim Trunks 31 3 minutes ago
- › Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1954 501z Jeans 32 x 36 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan