Plus the girl that I am dating now is always bitching about my lack of clothes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Allowances for alterations to tailored clothing Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Hickey by Hickey Freeman on Gilt, $400... worth it? Last post on 9/26/11 at 10:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 279
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4172 of 51692/13/12 at 3:54pmpost #4173 of 51692/13/12 at 4:15pm
For example, Drake's ties start there at $69 so the discount is pretty good to begin with, but it just makes sense that they want to get rid of their stock so the prices drop, but then you risk not getting any good stuff if you wait. Same with any sale really.
Also, it's not the mad house I expected it to be. Post here if you find anything good, I doubt I'll be going this year, my wardrobe is stuffed!!!post #4174 of 51692/13/12 at 5:15pmpost #4175 of 51692/13/12 at 6:17pmpost #4176 of 51692/13/12 at 6:23pmpost #4177 of 51692/14/12 at 8:35amwoops. just posted this in the PSA thread but..
randomly walked in the barbour store on madison. pretty much everything in the store is 50% OFF, including internationals and plenty of pretty great stuff in a lot of different sizes. if i didn't jut buy a belstaff i woulda been all over it .post #4178 of 51692/14/12 at 9:03amQuote:
They go down every day?post #4179 of 51692/14/12 at 9:39ampost #4180 of 51692/16/12 at 9:31ampost #4181 of 51692/16/12 at 6:29pmQuote:
Their MTM suits are half-canvassed so I would assume their RTW sports coats are half-canvassed at best but still may be a good value.post #4182 of 51692/17/12 at 6:26ampost #4183 of 51692/17/12 at 8:45ampost #4184 of 51692/17/12 at 9:38am
Quote:Originally Posted by ballmouse
Those dates are for 2012.
Went there today, honestly not very impressed. They have some nice suits but the selection is not that big and you have to be in luck to find your size. Other garments (coats, jackets, shirts, shoes, etc) are average at best, and most are of their own brands. Price is not that good either, C21's regular price is better. Maybe they will have deeper discount toward the end, but I am not sure I am going back.post #4185 of 51692/17/12 at 11:01amQuote:Originally Posted by swolfod
Went there today, honestly not very impressed. They have some nice suits but the selection is not that big and you have to be in luck to find your size. Other garments (coats, jackets, shirts, shoes, etc) are average at best, and most are of their own brands. Price is not that good either, C21's regular price is better. Maybe they will have deeper discount toward the end, but I am not sure I am going back.
Was it crowded? I may take a peek after work but don't like dealing with crowded stores.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Inverallan 25 seconds ago
- › Our Legacy 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 21 minutes ago
- › Seeking Purchase/Price Information For Attached Footwear by Il Micio 24 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 30 minutes ago
- › Sportcoat: choosing from 2 fabrics 41 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...