Plus the girl that I am dating now is always bitching about my lack of clothes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 3/29/13 at 1:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Allowances for alterations to tailored clothing Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Hickey by Hickey Freeman on Gilt, $400... worth it? Last post on 9/26/11 at 10:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 279
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4172 of 50872/13/12 at 3:54pmpost #4173 of 50872/13/12 at 4:15pm
For example, Drake's ties start there at $69 so the discount is pretty good to begin with, but it just makes sense that they want to get rid of their stock so the prices drop, but then you risk not getting any good stuff if you wait. Same with any sale really.
Also, it's not the mad house I expected it to be. Post here if you find anything good, I doubt I'll be going this year, my wardrobe is stuffed!!!post #4174 of 50872/13/12 at 5:15pmpost #4175 of 50872/13/12 at 6:17pmpost #4176 of 50872/13/12 at 6:23pmpost #4177 of 50872/14/12 at 8:35amwoops. just posted this in the PSA thread but..
randomly walked in the barbour store on madison. pretty much everything in the store is 50% OFF, including internationals and plenty of pretty great stuff in a lot of different sizes. if i didn't jut buy a belstaff i woulda been all over it .post #4178 of 50872/14/12 at 9:03amQuote:
They go down every day?post #4179 of 50872/14/12 at 9:39ampost #4180 of 50872/16/12 at 9:31ampost #4181 of 50872/16/12 at 6:29pmQuote:
Their MTM suits are half-canvassed so I would assume their RTW sports coats are half-canvassed at best but still may be a good value.post #4182 of 50872/17/12 at 6:26ampost #4183 of 50872/17/12 at 8:45ampost #4184 of 50872/17/12 at 9:38am
Quote:Originally Posted by ballmouse
Those dates are for 2012.
Went there today, honestly not very impressed. They have some nice suits but the selection is not that big and you have to be in luck to find your size. Other garments (coats, jackets, shirts, shoes, etc) are average at best, and most are of their own brands. Price is not that good either, C21's regular price is better. Maybe they will have deeper discount toward the end, but I am not sure I am going back.post #4185 of 50872/17/12 at 11:01amQuote:Originally Posted by swolfod
Went there today, honestly not very impressed. They have some nice suits but the selection is not that big and you have to be in luck to find your size. Other garments (coats, jackets, shirts, shoes, etc) are average at best, and most are of their own brands. Price is not that good either, C21's regular price is better. Maybe they will have deeper discount toward the end, but I am not sure I am going back.
Was it crowded? I may take a peek after work but don't like dealing with crowded stores.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Harvey's and Piob's Thread For All Things Chill 5 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)