Plus the girl that I am dating now is always bitching about my lack of clothes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 279
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4172 of 52012/13/12 at 3:54pmpost #4173 of 52012/13/12 at 4:15pm
For example, Drake's ties start there at $69 so the discount is pretty good to begin with, but it just makes sense that they want to get rid of their stock so the prices drop, but then you risk not getting any good stuff if you wait. Same with any sale really.
Also, it's not the mad house I expected it to be. Post here if you find anything good, I doubt I'll be going this year, my wardrobe is stuffed!!!post #4174 of 52012/13/12 at 5:15pmpost #4175 of 52012/13/12 at 6:17pmpost #4176 of 52012/13/12 at 6:23pmpost #4177 of 52012/14/12 at 8:35amwoops. just posted this in the PSA thread but..
randomly walked in the barbour store on madison. pretty much everything in the store is 50% OFF, including internationals and plenty of pretty great stuff in a lot of different sizes. if i didn't jut buy a belstaff i woulda been all over it .post #4178 of 52012/14/12 at 9:03amQuote:
They go down every day?post #4179 of 52012/14/12 at 9:39ampost #4180 of 52012/16/12 at 9:31ampost #4181 of 52012/16/12 at 6:29pmQuote:
Their MTM suits are half-canvassed so I would assume their RTW sports coats are half-canvassed at best but still may be a good value.post #4182 of 52012/17/12 at 6:26ampost #4183 of 52012/17/12 at 8:45ampost #4184 of 52012/17/12 at 9:38am
Quote:Originally Posted by ballmouse
Those dates are for 2012.
Went there today, honestly not very impressed. They have some nice suits but the selection is not that big and you have to be in luck to find your size. Other garments (coats, jackets, shirts, shoes, etc) are average at best, and most are of their own brands. Price is not that good either, C21's regular price is better. Maybe they will have deeper discount toward the end, but I am not sure I am going back.post #4185 of 52012/17/12 at 11:01amQuote:Originally Posted by swolfod
Went there today, honestly not very impressed. They have some nice suits but the selection is not that big and you have to be in luck to find your size. Other garments (coats, jackets, shirts, shoes, etc) are average at best, and most are of their own brands. Price is not that good either, C21's regular price is better. Maybe they will have deeper discount toward the end, but I am not sure I am going back.
Was it crowded? I may take a peek after work but don't like dealing with crowded stores.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
- The Current State of Americana
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › STEPHAN SCHNEIDER - Spring/Summer jackets [PRICE DROPS] 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › STEPHAN SCHNEIDER - Spring/Summer jackets [PRICE DROPS] 14 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 27 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 28 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...