Plus the girl that I am dating now is always bitching about my lack of clothes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 279
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4172 of 53312/13/12 at 3:54pmpost #4173 of 53312/13/12 at 4:15pm
For example, Drake's ties start there at $69 so the discount is pretty good to begin with, but it just makes sense that they want to get rid of their stock so the prices drop, but then you risk not getting any good stuff if you wait. Same with any sale really.
Also, it's not the mad house I expected it to be. Post here if you find anything good, I doubt I'll be going this year, my wardrobe is stuffed!!!post #4174 of 53312/13/12 at 5:15pmpost #4175 of 53312/13/12 at 6:17pmpost #4176 of 53312/13/12 at 6:23pmpost #4177 of 53312/14/12 at 8:35amwoops. just posted this in the PSA thread but..
randomly walked in the barbour store on madison. pretty much everything in the store is 50% OFF, including internationals and plenty of pretty great stuff in a lot of different sizes. if i didn't jut buy a belstaff i woulda been all over it .post #4178 of 53312/14/12 at 9:03amQuote:
They go down every day?post #4179 of 53312/14/12 at 9:39ampost #4180 of 53312/16/12 at 9:31ampost #4181 of 53312/16/12 at 6:29pmQuote:
Their MTM suits are half-canvassed so I would assume their RTW sports coats are half-canvassed at best but still may be a good value.post #4182 of 53312/17/12 at 6:26ampost #4183 of 53312/17/12 at 8:45ampost #4184 of 53312/17/12 at 9:38am
Quote:Originally Posted by ballmouse
Those dates are for 2012.
Went there today, honestly not very impressed. They have some nice suits but the selection is not that big and you have to be in luck to find your size. Other garments (coats, jackets, shirts, shoes, etc) are average at best, and most are of their own brands. Price is not that good either, C21's regular price is better. Maybe they will have deeper discount toward the end, but I am not sure I am going back.post #4185 of 53312/17/12 at 11:01amQuote:Originally Posted by swolfod
Went there today, honestly not very impressed. They have some nice suits but the selection is not that big and you have to be in luck to find your size. Other garments (coats, jackets, shirts, shoes, etc) are average at best, and most are of their own brands. Price is not that good either, C21's regular price is better. Maybe they will have deeper discount toward the end, but I am not sure I am going back.
Was it crowded? I may take a peek after work but don't like dealing with crowded stores.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?