or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 276

post #4126 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammo View Post

My inaugural post!

Rothman's moving sale just started: 40-70% off.  Havent checked it out to see if it is worthwile - I'll report back if I make it over there. 

where they going?
post #4127 of 5082
The only Rothmans I know is the steakhouse, and Im not sure I want 70% off meat.
post #4128 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

where they going?
down the block....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

The only Rothmans I know is the steakhouse, and Im not sure I want 70% off meat.
bounce2.gif
post #4129 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 muscle View Post

will definitely be heading over there after work or tomorrow AM

Stopped by and didn't think it was that great, as most of it is 40% off, not 70%. I imagine discounts will increase as time goes on, though the SA said the official word is that they won't.
post #4130 of 5082
Has anyone stopped by the Sak's or Bloomies consolidation sale? Or checked out the final markdown's at Barney's? I could use a toggle coat or overcoat ($300-500ish), and a pair of dark brown derbies or wingtips ($200-500).
post #4131 of 5082
RLPL ties are in the $50-60 range at the Mansion (and probably elsewhere). I picked up some Ancient Madders and cashmeres.
post #4132 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorsod View Post

RLPL ties are in the $50-60 range at the Mansion (and probably elsewhere). I picked up some Ancient Madders and cashmeres.

PIcs or GTFO icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #4133 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

PIcs or GTFO icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

+1
post #4134 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

+1

+2
post #4135 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

+2

+3

Also not a Manhattan PSA, but the Marshalls in Jersey Gardens has a whole size run of a RLPL chukka boot, the "cliffton" for $499, probably by Sessetti.
post #4136 of 5082
For those of you seeking pictures, consider perusing a more appropriate, though "soporific", thread.
post #4137 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

+3
Also not a Manhattan PSA, but the Marshalls in Jersey Gardens has a whole size run of a RLPL chukka boot, the "cliffton" for $499, probably by Sessetti.

ok now your really slummin
post #4138 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

ok now your really slummin

What, you don't have kids you quiet with a long ass road trip?
post #4139 of 5082

Hey everyone!

Bergdorfs is having their final markdown. 40% to 50%. picked up a few tom ford peices on the second floor

post #4140 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkaz View Post

Hey everyone!
Bergdorfs is having their final markdown. 40% to 50%. picked up a few tom ford peices on the second floor

what and how much TF?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!