or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Random Movie Quotes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random Movie Quotes - Page 2

post #16 of 47
My mother pulled out a Johnny Dangerously quote once . . . once.
post #17 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by countdemoney
My mother pulled out a Johnny Dangerously quote once . . . once.

And you pull a History of the World Part 1 quote every time you post...

Jon.
post #18 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS
The WIS in me finds this funny:

This watch was ...

How about this one:

Pawnbroker: Burnt my fingers man.
Louis Winthorpe III: I beg your pardon?
Pawnbroker: Man, that watch is so hot, its smokin'.
Louis Winthorpe III: Hot? Do you mean to imply stolen?
Pawnbroker: I'll give you fifty bucks for it.
Louis Winthorpe III: Fifty bucks? No, no, no. This is a Rouchefoucauld. The finest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland and water resistant to three atmospheres. This is *the* sports watch of the '80s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty five dollars retail!
Pawnbroker: You got a receipt?
Louis Winthorpe III: It tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverley Hills, London, Paris, Rome and Gstaad.
Pawnbroker: In Philadelphia it's worth 50 bucks.
post #19 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATM
How about this one:

Pawnbroker: Burnt my fingers man.
Louis Winthorpe III: I beg your pardon?
Pawnbroker: Man, that watch is so hot, its smokin'.
Louis Winthorpe III: Hot? Do you mean to imply stolen?
Pawnbroker: I'll give you fifty bucks for it.
Louis Winthorpe III: Fifty bucks? No, no, no. This is a Rouchefoucauld. The finest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland and water resistant to three atmospheres. This is *the* sports watch of the '80s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty five dollars retail!
Pawnbroker: You got a receipt?
Louis Winthorpe III: It tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverley Hills, London, Paris, Rome and Gstaad.
Pawnbroker: In Philadelphia it's worth 50 bucks.

Yeah, great scene.

Jon.
post #20 of 47
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
-Carl Spackler
post #21 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by faustian bargain
Capt. Clarence Oveur: Joey, you like movies about gladiators?
I just noticed this post! Apparently I got it backwards. I thought the boy's name was Bobby? I haven't seen that movie in years... Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! - Spaceballs I'm a philosopher. Did you philosophize today? (I hope I got that one right)
post #22 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS
And you pull a History of the World Part 1 quote every time you post...

Jon.

Don't get saucy with me, bernaise!

And yes, I have a weakness for Mel Brooks films. But my favorite quotes are still Pacino. I'm givin' ya pearls here.
post #23 of 47
- What's your name? - Lester. Lester the Molester Cockenschtuff. - Wow. That's a great porn name. - I can have a porn name? Then I'll be Pete Jones. (zack and miri)
post #24 of 47
You'd better hope there is some thorazine in that bag.

I killed a man with a trident.

Would you like to play a game?
post #25 of 47
Holy resurrection Batman!
post #26 of 47
"I could fuck you so hard you'll cum out your ears

Best quote ever, from Happiness
post #27 of 47
"Sex without love is an empty, meaningless experience." "Yes, but as empty, meaningless experiences go, it's one of the best."
post #28 of 47
"What if it's not something I did? What if it's who I am?"
post #29 of 47
Oh wait, one more: "She's my sister!" THWACK! "She's my mother!" THWACK! "She's my sister!" THWACK! "She's my mother!" THWACK! "She's my sister AND my mother!!!!"
post #30 of 47
Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Random Movie Quotes