Related Forum Threads
- THE BEST RTW SHIRTS: Borrelli, Mattabisch, Barba, Sartoria Partenopea, Finamore, Vincenzo di... Last post on 2/1/14 at 3:53pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Shirts! Barba, Buonamassa, Borrelli, Truzzi, VdR, etc. from $100! Last post on 8/17/13 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- BARBA Napoli - Staple Shirts Blue, White Last post on 2/23/15 at 1:24pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- New FINAMORE Napoli - Shirt Blue Pattern ~ 17 1/2 Last post on 7/28/14 at 7:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Linen BARBA & BORRELLI SHIRTS (PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING WORLDWIDE) Last post on 2/1/14 at 2:57pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Barba Napoli Shirt label quality differnces
Styleforum Top Picks
gold label are the best/most expensive fabrics, I think the other two are pretty much similar to each other.
Have you tried Finamore? I think their shirts are much better than Barba and they have a similar fit.
Fit is all over the place, at least here in the US. Finamore is a better shirt but again, depending on where you are getting it, it could fit like a tent, like a sausage or somewhere in between.
That's not my experience. I have about ten Finamore shirts and they all fit exactly the same -- irrespective of whether I bought them in the US or in their shop in Naples.
I wear only barba napoli, i have one Borelli shirt which is the same then Barba Napoli black label, they say that borelli is the same company then Barba, same factory. I wear only barba white label, the difference is just the size, the white label is slim and the black is super slim. Barba shirts are amazing because the shoulder fit is awesome, no shirt have this shoulder fit and i tried Borelli and Kiton and tons of cheaper shirts, they all wear like sandbags. There are some fakes around in ebay so i order from yoox.com or shopthefinest or small italian online shops. I never owned the gold label, in fact i never saw one! Show me a shop where i can buy it! I only know the "dandy line" which are retro shirts from barba and cheaper then white label.
I usually by Truzzi's - which are very hand sewn and loverly - but they are a bit delicate.
I'm looking for luxury shirts that can also stand up to the cleaners. As I refuse to pay $8 a pop to have them hand washed if I'm going to wear one everyday. And I even more refuse to do them myself!
Thus I reserve the Truzzi's for meetings, presentations.
- Barba Napoli Shirt label quality differnces
Styleforum Top Picks
- › get=UFC 184 Zingano vs. Rousey Live 36 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › joy=UFC 184 Rousey vs. Zingano Live 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › live=UFC 184 Zingano vs. Rousey Live 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › get= 184 Rousey vs. Zingano Live 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...