or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread - Page 41

post #601 of 1144
Quote:
Originally Posted by master phi View Post

I would like to thank Need Supply for their good packing and quick shipping to Australia. I am enjoying my Filson's bag down under biggrin.gif

Glad to hear it!
post #602 of 1144
September SF code.

SFSEPT10
post #603 of 1144
Free Shipping in the US today for orders over $50.
post #604 of 1144
GitmanFall.jpg 407k .jpg file

New Gitman in Store and Online soon
post #605 of 1144
Just placed my order! Thanks for the free shipping!

Will Need Supply be getting either of these two Gitmans? Been looking for them everywhere, but no one has picked them up yet.


post #606 of 1144
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenjl1 View Post

Just placed my order! Thanks for the free shipping!
Will Need Supply be getting either of these two Gitmans? Been looking for them everywhere, but no one has picked them up yet.


We will not be getting either of those two styles. Sorry.
post #607 of 1144
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisRVA View Post

Free Shipping in the US today for orders over $50.

Nuts, missed out on this one...any chance of it resurfacing sometime in the near future?

Alternatively, any chance you'd spot me shipping if I order and PM you my order number? smile.gif
Edited by notwithit - 9/4/12 at 6:55pm
post #608 of 1144

How did I just find this thread...
Definitely going to make an order soon. Going to school at VT I'm in and out of Richmond all the time, definitely going to stop in next time I'm there. 

post #609 of 1144
I would like to know any chance to have Filson Carry-on Bag -Small in tan.smile.gif

thx
post #610 of 1144
Quote:
Originally Posted by binko29 View Post

I would like to know any chance to have Filson Carry-on Bag -Small in tan.smile.gif
thx

We can order one for you if you would like.
post #611 of 1144

Are there any exact estimates on when the other S.N.S. drops will come in? More specifically, the Stark. Trying to stock up on some knitwear.

post #612 of 1144
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG0123 View Post

Are there any exact estimates on when the other S.N.S. drops will come in? More specifically, the Stark. Trying to stock up on some knitwear.

uh if it's an estimate then by definition it's not exact...
post #613 of 1144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post


uh if it's an estimate then by definition it's not exact...

exact estimate: within the next two weeks.

vague estimate: should be getting some soon. 

 

you're trying to argue semantics but you failed to see the point...

post #614 of 1144
When are the RgT Drake camo pants releasing?
post #615 of 1144
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisRVA View Post


We can order one for you if you would like.

Thank you very much. I will let you know when I need it.biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread