or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread - Page 13

post #181 of 1096
I see you've got one of the new Vanishing Elephant suede oxfords up. Any plans to stock the navy blue suede Collins?
post #182 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
I see you've got one of the new Vanishing Elephant suede oxfords up. Any plans to stock the navy blue suede Collins?

We don't have that shoe on order. I can see about getting for you if you like? You can email me chris@needsupply.com or pm me with your size.

Thanks,

Chris
post #183 of 1096
will the STYLEFORUM10 code run strictly until the 1st of Sept?

I've been trying to place an order, but something seems to be wrong with your free international shipping. The shipping fee is always added no matter how much is in the cart.
post #184 of 1096
Hey Guys

Free International shipping is now working -- sorry about that. I will also extend the STYLEFORUM10 code through September 30.

Thanks,

Chris
post #185 of 1096
I was excited that I was getting free shipping...that was until I read that my order had to be $250 and over. $25 shipping for a pair of shorts! :O
post #186 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post
I was excited that I was getting free shipping...that was until I read that my order had to be $250 and over. $25 shipping for a pair of shorts! :O

Sorry about the misunderstanding. We offer free international shipping for orders of $250 or more. Otherwise, all international orders ship for $25.

Chris
post #187 of 1096
stopped by twice last week and picked some stuff up. one question tho - any reason your online discount doesn't work in person?
post #188 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
stopped by twice last week and picked some stuff up. one question tho - any reason your online discount doesn't work in person?

No good reason.

We just discussed it and are going to start offerring 10% off all men's items at the store for StyleForum members.

Thanks for the idea.

Chris
post #189 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisRVA View Post
Sorry about the misunderstanding. We offer free international shipping for orders of $250 or more. Otherwise, all international orders ship for $25.

Chris

Does that include order tracking via the shipping company's website? And is there a chance that you might consider having a special day/event with free international shipping? There are some things I'm after but they don't add to $250.

I know I'm a tight ass.
post #190 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post
Does that include order tracking via the shipping company's website? And is there a chance that you might consider having a special day/event with free international shipping? There are some things I'm after but they don't add to $250.

I know I'm a tight ass.

We ship internationally with USPS and you'll receive a tracking number when the order processes. We don't have anything planned for discounted international shipping -- sorry about that.

Chris
post #191 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisRVA View Post
No good reason.

We just discussed it and are going to start offerring 10% off all men's items at the store for StyleForum members.

Thanks for the idea.

Chris

Ah, wish I would have known that! Just stopped in the store today and picked up a pair of APC PSs. That's what I get for not coming to StyleForums is over a year.

For future purchases, how is this going to work? Just tell you guys I'm a member of style forum as I'm checking out?
post #192 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgold View Post
Ah, wish I would have known that! Just stopped in the store today and picked up a pair of APC PSs. That's what I get for not coming to StyleForums is over a year.

For future purchases, how is this going to work? Just tell you guys I'm a member of style forum as I'm checking out?

Yes. Just let us know you're a member when you checkout.
post #193 of 1096
Hi Chris Usually how long does it take to process 1 order ? It has been 6 days since the time i placed i order but status still processing ...
post #194 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by thangcb View Post
Hi Chris

Usually how long does it take to process 1 order ? It has been 6 days since the time i placed i order but status still processing ...

Hi Thang

Most international orders are shipped the next business day. Sorry that your order was held up. It's shipping today and we've upgraded you to USPS Express.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris
post #195 of 1096
Are you guys going to get those bass wingtips back in stock? I think I need a 9.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread