or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread - Page 77

post #1141 of 1154
Unfortunately, Alden products are excluded from discount codes.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Edited by ChrisNeedSupply - 12/12/14 at 6:06am
post #1142 of 1154

Wow that is disappointing....order four pair of Alden's this year, always worked in the past.

 

:(

 

Order # Date Ship To Order Total Status  
100189907 10/28/2014 Mr. Steve xxxxxx $464.95 Shipped View Order | Reorder
100183743 9/12/2014 Mr. Steve xxxxxx $493.85 Shipped View Order | Reorder
100183200 9/9/2014 Mr. Steve xxxx $463.25 Shipped View Order
100177174 7/26/2014 Mr. Steve xxxxx $538.95 Shipped
post #1143 of 1154
It has more to do with Alden's policy about discounting their shoes. I'm sure they don't want vendors undercutting each other to gain an unfair advantage over other companies. I rarely see Aldens on sale


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #1144 of 1154
Yeah, still too bad.
post #1145 of 1154
Hi all,

The January discount code is: JanStyle

Normal terms and conditions apply. Happy New Year.
post #1146 of 1154
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaseousclay View Post

It has more to do with Alden's policy about discounting their shoes. I'm sure they don't want vendors undercutting each other to gain an unfair advantage over other companies. I rarely see Aldens on sale


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed it is an Alden policy. If you notice, the only Alden's that go on sale are typically collaborations with the store they being sold from. Alden has successfully crafted a reputation that allows them to not discount their merchandise, which is a very good place to be as a company. It's unfortunate in the short term, but being able to purchase Alden shoes for years to come is more important in my opinion.

post #1147 of 1154

Anyone have pics of a well broken-in pair of the Alden 7-Hills Indys?  I've had mine since last season and have em listed in the Marketplace, but am debating keeping them now. 

post #1148 of 1154
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelliniEVO View Post
 

Anyone have pics of a well broken-in pair of the Alden 7-Hills Indys?  I've had mine since last season and have em listed in the Marketplace, but am debating keeping them now. 

Karl from Rogue Territory has a pair. You should check his Insta for pics. Not a ton, but they are scattered throughout. 

post #1149 of 1154

Hi Chris - can you give the February promo code?  Thanks!

post #1150 of 1154
Hi All,

The February discount code is: SFFRIEND

Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members.

Thanks!
Edited by ChrisNeedSupply - 2/6/15 at 6:17am
post #1151 of 1154
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNeedSupply View Post

Hi All,

The February discount code is: SFFRIEND

Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members.

Thanks!

Kinda random, but I thought I'd mention that your email retargeting isn't quite on track. I just got an email telling me to complete a purchase not too long after I received a shipping confirmation email for that purchase, and I'd purchased the last one of that item in stock.

I don't actually mind, but I thought I'd mention in case you want to pass it along to your web team.

Also, good for you for doing retargeting in the first place.
post #1152 of 1154
Hi All,

The March discount code is: FORUMFRIEND

Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members.

Thanks!
post #1153 of 1154
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNeedSupply View Post

Hi All,

The March discount code is: FORUMFRIEND

Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members.

Thanks!

Brilliant - I was just about to post asking what this month's discount code is. 

Also - is there any chance that NS might be getting any Onia swimwear before May this year? I still have a great pair of Onia trunks from '13, and I hope to double up on them if they come back.

post #1154 of 1154
Hi TokyoRevelation,

Unfortunately we will not be getting Onia in for Spring 15. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Chris
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread