• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 09

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Well, I thought that it was time to get you all excited about the upcoming season for Engineered Garments. I have not been given the heads up to post my selections but I'm sure that that will be soon seeing that some images have surfaced and posted in the SS 09 thread.
Also, as I've always done, I will request from EG enough Look Books to appease the masses. Just PM me your request for one, including your address and as soon as I get them, I will post them to you.
I don't always have all the answers but I will try to assist you the best I can with any questions on Size,
Fit, Colors Available and where it can be had if I'm not stocking it.
Hope you all enjoying your stuff and we look forward to assisting you again. Later!

Gary

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
While we wait for EG to post their lookbook online, can you tell as anything about what you've ordered from Woolrich Woolen Mills and Post O'alls?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Robin,

You have missed my post awhile ago about WWM for us. They were pricks about doing business so I told them to keep it. Plus, it is over distributed and has taken the special out of a specialty brand. I'm getting sensitive to the fact that manufacturers want every door on every block and makes for price wars. I will do more private label and more designing of my own goods so that I can continue to offer unique and value oriented products.
As for Post O'Alls, we are starting small with them but chose some good items. We will be getting Mattalini 2 in Navy Donegal Tweed Quilt Coat, Sweetbear in Grey Donegal Tweed Jacket and Cruzer in Forest Green Wool Melton Shirt Jacket. We passed on the Shirts and Pants because of very high price points.

Originally Posted by robin
While we wait for EG to post their lookbook online, can you tell as anything about what you've ordered from Woolrich Woolen Mills and Post O'alls?

wiru

Reaction score
^^ Nice. There is a fanny pack
bounce2.gif

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^
mauro's sure to love those knickers.

Chip

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drink8648
Robin,

You have missed my post awhile ago about WWM for us. They were pricks about doing business so I told them to keep it. Plus, it is over distributed and has taken the special out of a specialty brand. I'm getting sensitive to the fact that manufacturers want every door on every block and makes for price wars. I will do more private label and more designing of my own goods so that I can continue to offer unique and value oriented products.
As for Post O'Alls, we are starting small with them but chose some good items. We will be getting Mattalini 2 in Navy Donegal Tweed Quilt Coat, Sweetbear in Grey Donegal Tweed Jacket and Cruzer in Forest Green Wool Melton Shirt Jacket. We passed on the Shirts and Pants because of very high price points.

^nice.

JO3B

Reaction score
i can accept that black and cord (?) vest, but gary please tell me you picked up that db jacket in something other than herringbone tweed.

i love it but herringbone i need not.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Here are a few fall preview pictures of F/W workday stuff from the bureau.

cords_w_2.png

cords_w_1.png

denim_w_1.png

hood_w_1.png

hood_w_2.png

shirt_w_1.png

shirt_w_2.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics