Originally Posted by Kent Wang
In a previous thread, a frequent Jantzen customer living in Hong Kong was asked if he was interested in acting as an intermediary for offshore customers while charging a modest premium. He declined the offer stating that Jantzen would probably not be pleased with the idea.
I think the idea may be worth reconsidering for those ambitious Hong Kong SF members. Instead of hoping to go undetected by Jantzen, why not simply ask if they are willing to hire a SF representative to handle their offshore orders? Said agent would pay the same price to Jantzen and be compensated with a modest premium charged to the customer.
- they don't take to that kindly
- FWIW Jantzen is great value for when comparing what is available any where is, but let me pose a numbers game & why I am so secretive about my Mystery guy.
- if you order 10 shirts from Jantzen, 7 will be good & the balance are a bitter experience. They are busy due to the internet
- through trial an error & have had to pay for my experience to find a maker where in 16 shirts over the last 2 weeks, all have surpassed my expectations for the same price as what Jantzen would charge
- would this be different if they had the same amount of traffic that Jantzen get? Yes..
- Oh.. & the buttons do not drop of like other esteemed Italian tailors..