Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:26 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 650post #9736 of 236805/21/12 at 9:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9737 of 236805/21/12 at 9:34amI'm super happy with the sweater. Like I mentioned previously, there wasn't much else in the collection that interested me. I have owned other RRL cashmere, but the construction on this sweater is much different. It feels less thin, with maybe a tighter weave. I don't know if it will pill like other cashmere, because it feels very different. Only time will tell. I will enjoy wearing it, and let you know how it progress. I'll be damned if Sir Lawrence gave a crap about any pilling.post #9738 of 236805/21/12 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by harveyrabbit
I'm super happy with the sweater. Like I mentioned previously, there wasn't much else in the collection that interested me. I have owned other RRL cashmere, but the construction on this sweater is much different. It feels less thin, with maybe a tighter weave. I don't know if it will pill like other cashmere, because it feels very different. Only time will tell. I will enjoy wearing it, and let you know how it progress. I'll be damned if Sir Lawrence gave a crap about any pilling.
Yeah it looks sweet. I'll probably pick it up when its on salepost #9739 of 236805/21/12 at 1:56pmpost #9740 of 236805/21/12 at 2:08pmpost #9741 of 236805/21/12 at 7:44pmpost #9742 of 236805/21/12 at 7:45pmpost #9743 of 236805/21/12 at 7:46pmpost #9744 of 236805/21/12 at 7:56pmpost #9745 of 236805/21/12 at 7:58pmpost #9746 of 236805/21/12 at 8:03pmpost #9747 of 236805/21/12 at 8:15pmpost #9748 of 236805/21/12 at 8:55pmpost #9749 of 236805/21/12 at 10:33pmpost #9750 of 236805/22/12 at 10:03amGents:
What color RRL jeans only come in slim fit?
For example, I know the blacks are only on slim fits. Slims fit horrible on me so it's only low straight or slim boot cut for me. Besides, cream (which I believe only comes in slim boot cut), which colors come in low straight or slim boot?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1651 Active Users (430 Members and 1221 Guests)
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 7 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 13 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 44 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Seattle real estate 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...