Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 650post #9736 of 255665/21/12 at 9:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9737 of 255665/21/12 at 9:34amI'm super happy with the sweater. Like I mentioned previously, there wasn't much else in the collection that interested me. I have owned other RRL cashmere, but the construction on this sweater is much different. It feels less thin, with maybe a tighter weave. I don't know if it will pill like other cashmere, because it feels very different. Only time will tell. I will enjoy wearing it, and let you know how it progress. I'll be damned if Sir Lawrence gave a crap about any pilling.post #9738 of 255665/21/12 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by harveyrabbit
I'm super happy with the sweater. Like I mentioned previously, there wasn't much else in the collection that interested me. I have owned other RRL cashmere, but the construction on this sweater is much different. It feels less thin, with maybe a tighter weave. I don't know if it will pill like other cashmere, because it feels very different. Only time will tell. I will enjoy wearing it, and let you know how it progress. I'll be damned if Sir Lawrence gave a crap about any pilling.
Yeah it looks sweet. I'll probably pick it up when its on salepost #9739 of 255665/21/12 at 1:56pmpost #9740 of 255665/21/12 at 2:08pmpost #9741 of 255665/21/12 at 7:44pmpost #9742 of 255665/21/12 at 7:45pmpost #9743 of 255665/21/12 at 7:46pmpost #9744 of 255665/21/12 at 7:56pmpost #9745 of 255665/21/12 at 7:58pmpost #9746 of 255665/21/12 at 8:03pmpost #9747 of 255665/21/12 at 8:15pmpost #9748 of 255665/21/12 at 8:55pmpost #9749 of 255665/21/12 at 10:33pmpost #9750 of 255665/22/12 at 10:03amGents:
What color RRL jeans only come in slim fit?
For example, I know the blacks are only on slim fits. Slims fit horrible on me so it's only low straight or slim boot cut for me. Besides, cream (which I believe only comes in slim boot cut), which colors come in low straight or slim boot?
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1564 Active Users (332 Members and 1232 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 20 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 11 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?