Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 648post #9706 of 255315/16/12 at 11:56am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9707 of 255315/16/12 at 1:43pmpost #9708 of 255315/16/12 at 1:55pmpost #9709 of 255315/16/12 at 1:59pmpost #9710 of 255315/16/12 at 2:06pmpost #9711 of 255315/16/12 at 2:35pmpost #9712 of 255315/16/12 at 5:39pmQuote:
What happened?post #9713 of 255315/16/12 at 6:03pmQuote:
it came out last season or the season before, retailed for $600? limited edition. def not my steez but i can imagine Japanese diggin these hard.post #9714 of 255315/16/12 at 6:53pmQuote:
Not even the japanese went for these, those shirts didn't sell at all and it's not surprising, just a bad attempt at simulating boro style repair.post #9715 of 255315/17/12 at 6:43ampost #9716 of 255315/17/12 at 6:44ampost #9717 of 255315/17/12 at 6:58am
As el dude mentioned Boro textiles are huge in Japan.
Boro textiles were made in the late 19th and early 20th century by impoverished Japanese people from reused and recycled indigo-dyed, cotton rags. What we see in these examples are typical—patched and sewn, piece-by-piece, and handed down from generation-to-generation, where the tradition continued. These textiles are generational storybooks, lovingly repaired and patched with what fabric was available. Never intended to be viewed as a thing of beauty, these textiles today take on qualities of collage, objects of history, and objects with life and soul.
Ebay only has 64 patchwork shirts for sale. Where are all the older ones? They all sell eventually. It's that they flooded ebay right now because they're new arrivals from outlets but I'm sure within 3 months they will all be sold and people will come on here asking where they can still find them.post #9718 of 255315/17/12 at 7:00ampost #9719 of 255315/17/12 at 7:07amQuote:Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING
Any of you win this?
Wasn't me...post #9720 of 255315/17/12 at 1:27pmhi, where can i find online this shirt in medium size? http://www.ebay.com/itm/RRL-Ralph-Lauren-Kon-Tiki-Madras-S-S-Shirt-Large-NWT-165-00-/221020818270?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item3375de0b5e&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:101#ht_2262wt_1139
i really like it!! is it an old collection?
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Un-polishing matte leather 38 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 11 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...