Damn anymore linen ones? Been looking for a few summer blazers
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 11:18 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 646post #9677 of 281335/14/12 at 12:12amQuote:Originally Posted by gnu
Anyone know if the outlets have any RRL in stock? My girlfriend is heading by tomorrow and was wondering if it was worth stopping. She was going to check in for me but was also curious if there have been a lot of RRL women's stuff showing up lately. She really wants one of those heartland dresses but needs to try one on.
Which one is she heading to?
I saw pretty good selection of womens RRL at Camarillo recently though.post #9678 of 281335/14/12 at 12:53ampost #9679 of 281335/14/12 at 5:55ampost #9680 of 281335/14/12 at 6:12ampost #9681 of 281335/14/12 at 8:33ampost #9682 of 281335/14/12 at 8:40ampost #9683 of 281335/14/12 at 9:31ampost #9684 of 281335/14/12 at 9:40ampost #9685 of 281335/14/12 at 9:43ampost #9686 of 281335/14/12 at 9:45ampost #9687 of 281335/14/12 at 10:49amThese are two of my favorites from last season. If I didn't own them, I would buy them. If you don't, you should. They are both made of geelong, and I find them to be amazing. I know it is hard for many people to get excited about expensive "flannels", but these are those kind of RRL items where it is the construction that makes all the difference.
loggerpost #9688 of 281335/14/12 at 10:58ampost #9689 of 281335/14/12 at 2:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by harveyrabbit
I'm totally interested in finding the shawl sweater very similar to this Northbend jacket
The biggest difference between the two is the lack of the buckleback on the Shawl Sweater and the fact that it is made of the geelong wool.
My favorite pieces from last winter were the logger and the black and plaid hoodie. The geelong wool is just sick and totally makes those pieces.
I'm looking for a size medium, so if anyone comes across it or has one and want to part with it, please let me know.
I think this might be what you're looking for?
BTW, I have bought from that seller in the past and she's willing to lower the price if you buy direct through PayPal.post #9690 of 281335/14/12 at 2:55pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1425 Active Users (278 Members and 1147 Guests)
- › What stereo(s) do you listen to? What do you want? 33 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 12 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 17 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 19 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 25 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...