... Used constantly for the past 10 months and still going strong. Thanks again Deez
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 645post #9661 of 237225/11/12 at 10:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9662 of 237225/11/12 at 10:58ampost #9663 of 237225/11/12 at 11:43ampost #9664 of 237225/11/12 at 10:57pmpost #9665 of 237225/12/12 at 1:36ampost #9666 of 237225/12/12 at 1:37ampost #9667 of 237225/12/12 at 7:39amQuote:
Where did you pick them up and what size are they? Weren't you just selling 2 pairs on the B&S forum?post #9668 of 237225/12/12 at 8:39amJust thought I would throw this out to the regulars in this forum... I have a RRL Jaspe Denim Selvedge workshirt with engraved metal buttons in a size large (thought I could pull it off when I bought it at woodbury but it is just too large for me) ...Was gonna put it up on EBAY but thought I would see if anyone here was interested in an item like this. The jaspe yarn on this gives it a nice color like a heathered denim..really nice. I can post pics later if anyone is interested. Thanks for your time.post #9669 of 237225/12/12 at 9:12amQuote:Originally Posted by koidragon
Just thought I would throw this out to the regulars in this forum... I have a RRL Jaspe Denim Selvedge workshirt with engraved metal buttons in a size large (thought I could pull it off when I bought it at woodbury but it is just too large for me) ...Was gonna put it up on EBAY but thought I would see if anyone here was interested in an item like this. The jaspe yarn on this gives it a nice color like a heathered denim..really nice. I can post pics later if anyone is interested. Thanks for your time.
Less chatty-chatty, more posty-picsy...
;-)post #9670 of 237225/12/12 at 9:38amQuote:
Outlet got a ton of PSR but no RRL. They did have some Polo wool coats that looked identical to the Merino Wool plaid coats from RRL and Holiday Lodge stuff from a couple of seasons ago. Down to the cool little rustic snap fasteners. Retail on some of this Polo stuff is $895 which is higher than RRL equivalent. I'm starting to think in a few years Polo will certainly surpass RRLs price point.post #9671 of 237225/12/12 at 12:06pmpost #9672 of 237225/12/12 at 7:17pmpost #9673 of 237225/12/12 at 9:00pmpost #9674 of 237225/13/12 at 7:01pmAnyone know if the outlets have any RRL in stock? My girlfriend is heading by tomorrow and was wondering if it was worth stopping. She was going to check in for me but was also curious if there have been a lot of RRL women's stuff showing up lately. She really wants one of those heartland dresses but needs to try one on.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box... 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 15 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 15 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 19 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 26 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...