... Used constantly for the past 10 months and still going strong. Thanks again Deez
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 645post #9661 of 255275/11/12 at 10:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9662 of 255275/11/12 at 10:58ampost #9663 of 255275/11/12 at 11:43ampost #9664 of 255275/11/12 at 10:57pmpost #9665 of 255275/12/12 at 1:36ampost #9666 of 255275/12/12 at 1:37ampost #9667 of 255275/12/12 at 7:39amQuote:
Where did you pick them up and what size are they? Weren't you just selling 2 pairs on the B&S forum?post #9668 of 255275/12/12 at 8:39amJust thought I would throw this out to the regulars in this forum... I have a RRL Jaspe Denim Selvedge workshirt with engraved metal buttons in a size large (thought I could pull it off when I bought it at woodbury but it is just too large for me) ...Was gonna put it up on EBAY but thought I would see if anyone here was interested in an item like this. The jaspe yarn on this gives it a nice color like a heathered denim..really nice. I can post pics later if anyone is interested. Thanks for your time.post #9669 of 255275/12/12 at 9:12amQuote:Originally Posted by koidragon
Just thought I would throw this out to the regulars in this forum... I have a RRL Jaspe Denim Selvedge workshirt with engraved metal buttons in a size large (thought I could pull it off when I bought it at woodbury but it is just too large for me) ...Was gonna put it up on EBAY but thought I would see if anyone here was interested in an item like this. The jaspe yarn on this gives it a nice color like a heathered denim..really nice. I can post pics later if anyone is interested. Thanks for your time.
Less chatty-chatty, more posty-picsy...
;-)post #9670 of 255275/12/12 at 9:38amQuote:
Outlet got a ton of PSR but no RRL. They did have some Polo wool coats that looked identical to the Merino Wool plaid coats from RRL and Holiday Lodge stuff from a couple of seasons ago. Down to the cool little rustic snap fasteners. Retail on some of this Polo stuff is $895 which is higher than RRL equivalent. I'm starting to think in a few years Polo will certainly surpass RRLs price point.post #9671 of 255275/12/12 at 12:06pmpost #9672 of 255275/12/12 at 7:17pmpost #9673 of 255275/12/12 at 9:00pmpost #9674 of 255275/13/12 at 7:01pmAnyone know if the outlets have any RRL in stock? My girlfriend is heading by tomorrow and was wondering if it was worth stopping. She was going to check in for me but was also curious if there have been a lot of RRL women's stuff showing up lately. She really wants one of those heartland dresses but needs to try one on.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 39 seconds ago
- › Meermin Dark Brown Calf Captoe - New - 7 UK 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...