or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 644

post #9646 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post

I noticed that RL is hiring Asset Protection Manager specially for Sawgrass Mill and Dolphine Mall.
I guess you guys have lots of resellers in that area that are frequently shop there.
http://polo.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=3020176&User_ID=
I went to my stores yesterday, and they had litereally nothing but Big and Tall Polo pants.
My other outlet carries PSR but they don't have it right now. But sometimes they get shit tons of PSRs at some point.
So there is only one outlet around me carries PSR.


I highly doubt theyre hiring asset protection managers to protect against resellers.
With large outlets come high amounts of theft. Its extremely easy to get security tags off quickly, even the ink tags. Those big stores probably lose thousands a day to theft.

Edit - That reminds me, they left a tag on a vest last time I went to Woodbury that I still need to get off. The alarm went off when I went out the door and I stood there for a minute and there was no employee reaction so I just left
post #9647 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

I highly doubt theyre hiring asset protection managers to protect against resellers.
With large outlets come high amounts of theft. Its extremely easy to get security tags off quickly, even the ink tags. Those big stores probably lose thousands a day to theft.

Yeah, Asset Protection Manager is fancy shmancy for 'Security Guard' - but usually they do have a little larger responsibilities.
post #9648 of 21595

I recently had a security censor left on from barneys. Thing is, the thing never beeped when I left so I had no idea it was on there. I noticed it later when I arrived home.  I wasn't driving back to get it taken off.. so a few good hits with a hammer and it popped right off, didn't damage the item either.

post #9649 of 21595
If anyone has or finds a pair of these RRL Wool Officer Chino in a 36 hit me up!

RRL Officer Chino
post #9650 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by prajna12 View Post

If anyone has or finds a pair of these RRL Wool Officer Chino in a 36 hit me up!
RRL Officer Chino

Why don't you just buy those ones?
post #9651 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Why don't you just buy those ones?

Great question. Because I have a hard time paying someone $160 for a pair of pants they bought for $50.
post #9652 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by prajna12 View Post

Great question. Because I have a hard time paying someone $160 for a pair of pants they bought for $50.

What the seller paid shouldn't be that relevant. If you value the pants at $160, then it's a good deal. And message the seller, they may give you a discount
post #9653 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by prajna12 View Post

Great question. Because I have a hard time paying someone $160 for a pair of pants they bought for $50.


What someone paid for the shouldnt matter. If thats your rational then consider that it cost RRL probably $20 to make them in the first place so why pay more than $20

I have them in 36 though i think.
post #9654 of 21595
about to throw my slims into the washer for the first time. they're the "rinse" version, not "raws" or "one wash". i should be fine (sizing-wise) as long as i hang dry them right?
post #9655 of 21595

Hahaha prajna wants a brodeal. Btw sandi's prices are hard to beat. Those pants weren't $50 either they are around $70 after tax.

 

If you have trouble letting someone make money off you then go pay $500 to book a round trip to NYC outlet and try to find them yourself.

post #9656 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by prajna12 View Post

Great question. Because I have a hard time paying someone $160 for a pair of pants they bought for $50.

Welcome to my (our) world :-)
post #9657 of 21595
Went to an outlet that did not have any PSR. But picked up a few Polo RRL-lookalikes. The polo shirts fit really slim with high armholes. No logos, just a removable fabric tag. The RRL/Polo creep continues:

263
post #9658 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson View Post

Went to an outlet that did not have any PSR. But picked up a few Polo RRL-lookalikes. The polo shirts fit really slim with high armholes. No logos, just a removable fabric tag. The RRL/Polo creep continues:
263

Nice pick ups.

I noticed that they've been put out a lot of RRL-lookalikes recently for this season. Some thermals, t-shirts, polo shirts, and work shirts. Love it even though they are made for outlet.
post #9659 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by prajna12 View Post

If anyone has or finds a pair of these RRL Wool Officer Chino in a 36 hit me up!
RRL Officer Chino

thats the cheapest pair ive seen
post #9660 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post

Nice pick ups.
I noticed that they've been put out a lot of RRL-lookalikes recently for this season. Some thermals, t-shirts, polo shirts, and work shirts. Love it even though they are made for outlet.

Yeah, exactly. I forgot to mention that. And they aren't that cheap, either! But pretty nice, nonetheless.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread