or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 643

post #9631 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

I really want that camo wallet without the zipper. Anyone find it at an outlet?

Like this one? I don't know what they originally sold for but if it was on the $200 range than this is an ok deal I guess?
post #9632 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

i have the denim rrl wallet and love it
def would grab that coin purse if it was available

+1

About to get my mickey d breakfast on

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
post #9633 of 21258
I hadn't seen these in stores - I didn't know that RRL dresses would be quite so... er... floral?

Here

And

Here
post #9634 of 21258
43628029.jpg
post #9635 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by grundletaint View Post

43628029.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiice...
post #9636 of 21258
2 years, 4 months:

IMG_5207.jpg
post #9637 of 21258
since everyone's doing it lol:

about a year now
IMG_2872.JPGIMG_2874.JPG
post #9638 of 21258

Nice wallets everyone. Seems i'm the only guy who doesn't have one.

 

I found some stuff at the outlet today and I also got restricted out of the blue. New cashier said 5 items per customer then another clueless cashier said the same thing so now it's Law. Then I called the manager who said 5 of the same style which was fine since I had only different items then the manager said let me double check and went to the back room to talk to the Wizard of Oz came out 5 minutes later and said 5 tops and 5 bottoms. The whole thing was unpleasant and I just wish they could train everyone to know the restrictions ahead of time instead of making them up as they go along because it's awkward for everyone. There were no customers in the store because of bad thunderstorms which made me feel even more embarrassing to stand in line and wait for managers to tell me what I already know. I left behind some nice military shirts in favor of big plaid and denim coats since I could only buy 5 and there were no bottoms to speak of so that was moot.  They also put out rugby caps and belts, but I only noticed those on the way out. Will troll outlet again tomorrow.

post #9639 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

I hadn't seen these in stores - I didn't know that RRL dresses would be quite so... er... floral?
Here
And
Here


Our outlets had those sitting out for months. They don't move and they're horribly overpriced, even after discounts.

post #9640 of 21258
Looking for the new style RRL shoebags made of canvas. Looking for a large size that can fit cowboy boots. Anyone wants to sell one u can pm me with the length and width.shog[1].gif
post #9641 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

Nice wallets everyone. Seems i'm the only guy who doesn't have one.

I found some stuff at the outlet today and I also got restricted out of the blue. New cashier said 5 items per customer then another clueless cashier said the same thing so now it's Law. Then I called the manager who said 5 of the same style which was fine since I had only different items then the manager said let me double check and went to the back room to talk to the Wizard of Oz came out 5 minutes later and said 5 tops and 5 bottoms. The whole thing was unpleasant and I just wish they could train everyone to know the restrictions ahead of time instead of making them up as they go along because it's awkward for everyone. There were no customers in the store because of bad thunderstorms which made me feel even more embarrassing to stand in line and wait for managers to tell me what I already know. I left behind some nice military shirts in favor of big plaid and denim coats since I could only buy 5 and there were no bottoms to speak of so that was moot.  They also put out rugby caps and belts, but I only noticed those on the way out. Will troll outlet again tomorrow.

I noticed that RL is hiring Asset Protection Manager specially for Sawgrass Mill and Dolphine Mall.
I guess you guys have lots of resellers in that area that are frequently shop there.

http://polo.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=3020176&User_ID=

I went to my stores yesterday, and they had litereally nothing but Big and Tall Polo pants.

My other outlet carries PSR but they don't have it right now. But sometimes they get shit tons of PSRs at some point.

So there is only one outlet around me carries PSR.
post #9642 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

i have the denim rrl wallet and love it
def would grab that coin purse if it was available

I know a joked about it, but i really would as well.
post #9643 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post


I noticed that RL is hiring Asset Protection Manager specially for Sawgrass Mill and Dolphine Mall.
I guess you guys have lots of resellers in that area that are frequently shop there.
http://polo.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=3020176&User_ID=
I went to my stores yesterday, and they had litereally nothing but Big and Tall Polo pants.
My other outlet carries PSR but they don't have it right now. But sometimes they get shit tons of PSRs at some point.
So there is only one outlet around me carries PSR.

How interesting. Well actually I never met the assets protection guy, but he does travel to those 2 stores from what I've heard. They've been canning a lot of the regulars and a lot of new faces even at the management level. I have no idea why, maybe they're just getting rid of them and hiring new people at lesser wages. I really have no idea, but it would be great if any of my friends had Asset Protection retail experience land that job so I could have someone close to me on the inside. I wonder what a position like that even pays.

 

Dolphin rarely gets RRL, Sawgrass gets some, but nothing compared to Orlando stores. I frequent all of them, including the one in Ft Meyers. I'm about an hour from the first two, 2.5 hrs from Ft. Meyers and 3 hrs from Orlando.

 

I don't think resellers are the problem, because I don't really run into many people buying stacks of RRL outside of occasional tourists and even they buy only a few items, there's just so many of them rummaging through the PSR racks that it all goes quickly, resellers also pay for their stuff however little it costs. RL is probably more concerned with theft and stuff than resellers and whoever is in charge of that now must not be doing a good job.


Edited by RRL CLOTHING - 5/9/12 at 3:35pm
post #9644 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRLstyle View Post

Looking for the new style RRL shoebags made of canvas. Looking for a large size that can fit cowboy boots. Anyone wants to sell one u can pm me with the length and width.shog[1].gif

for $360 I'll even throw in a pair of boots with the shoebags!
post #9645 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemente21 View Post

I think the leather is Horween - and least that's what the Japanese sites say. Has the grease or whatever mark that all the Varicks have on the toebox - check the RRL thread for more information. It wears in with age - but if it really bothers you can easily get rid of it.

i'd like to know how you can easily get rid of the stains on the Varicks....since no one in the thread was really able to come with a solution
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread