What cashmere sweater did you find for $125?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 5:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 640post #9587 of 281355/6/12 at 5:31amQuote:
I don't have problems with the denim if I wear a belt. I never like sizing down dramatically as my thighs tend to suffer too much when I do. I was just a little surprised at him much they've stretched already! I guess I'll just get them taken in.post #9588 of 281355/6/12 at 11:06ampost #9589 of 281355/6/12 at 6:46pmpost #9590 of 281355/6/12 at 8:31pmpost #9591 of 281355/6/12 at 8:34pmpost #9592 of 281355/6/12 at 8:35pmpost #9593 of 281355/6/12 at 8:37pmYeah, forgot to quote the guy looking for the Gamblers jacket and wasn't sure it was this one. Awesome piece.
Anyone that has one of the rubberized rain coats from Orchard St. in an XL that would like to swap for a Lg hit me up. I know slim chance, but they ran a bit big so maybe..post #9594 of 281355/6/12 at 8:43pmpost #9595 of 281355/7/12 at 9:48amQuote:Originally Posted by prajna12
Yeah, forgot to quote the guy looking for the Gamblers jacket and wasn't sure it was this one. Awesome piece.
Anyone that has one of the rubberized rain coats from Orchard St. in an XL that would like to swap for a Lg hit me up. I know slim chance, but they ran a bit big so maybe..
The Orchard rain coat is on ebay here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/890-Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Rigid-Trench-Jacket-Coat-L-/170837374962?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item27c6b377f2#ht_3424wt_1396
Maybe you can buy the large and list your XL?post #9596 of 281355/7/12 at 10:00ampost #9597 of 281355/7/12 at 1:09pmpost #9598 of 281355/7/12 at 2:25pmpost #9599 of 281355/7/12 at 2:38pmQuote:
I have this exact wallet. Its amazing - bought it here on SF. I would definitely recommend it but it depends what the price goes up to I guess... If you could get it for ~$125 I would totally go for it.
I imagine that RRL wallets in outlets are pretty damn cheap - you might not be able to find someone to sell you one for outlet prices though... Even on SF, outlet resellers seem to keep the prices high...post #9600 of 281355/7/12 at 2:38pmQuote:
I didn't have any chance to buy RRL wallets at my outlets. I guess it's because they are extremely limited or something.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1707 Active Users (338 Members and 1369 Guests)
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 35 seconds ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 4 minutes ago
- › Italian Business Casual / Casual Wear 6 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Peal & Company Brooks Brothers Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...