or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 638

post #9556 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Wow... I guess some people will try to flog anything! facepalm.gif

That reminds me of the guy selling his tags; but for only something like $5. And then the poor kid who was collecting tags whom we hazed on here before helping him out! biggrin.gif
post #9557 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson View Post

That reminds me of the guy selling his tags; but for only something like $5. And then the poor kid who was collecting tags whom we hazed on here before helping him out! biggrin.gif

lol, i remember that. i save my tags. who knows, maybe in a couple of years, some japanese collector will want to buy them for $XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX?

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #9558 of 20888

I bet there are Japanese dudes buying clothes now just so they can get the tag.. and then promptly dispose the garment into the trash can.

post #9559 of 20888
i save all my cool looking hand tags as well, RL does a very good job with them IMO.
post #9560 of 20888
some instagram fit pics...RRL cardigan, oxford, slims.

306
306
306
post #9561 of 20888
nice but need better shoes
post #9562 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

nice but need better shoes

and whats wrong with chukka boots? you're selling a pair yourself in your listings so u must have liked chukkas at one point.
post #9563 of 20888
lurker[1].gif
post #9564 of 20888

lurker[1].gif

lurker[1].gif

post #9565 of 20888
as promised, photos of the shoes from the sample sale. shame i didnt take a photo of the size 13 wingtips before my friend picked them up.

anyone here a size 10? tagged a size 9 but they fit pretty big. i have about an inch of space. i was going to try and wear heavy socks but they're still big on me haha.

IMAG0951-1.jpg

i got these in a 9 as well but fit like a 10, my friend is taking these.

IMAG0952-1.jpg

these are tagged a 9, fit like a true 9 so i'm keeping

IMAG0954-1.jpg
post #9566 of 20888
You waited in line for Polo shoes...? Ouch.
post #9567 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by osadolor619 View Post

You waited in line for Polo shoes...? Ouch.

What is that supposed to mean? I think he got a bunch of other stuff too, but Edward Green, C&J, and Allen Edmonds make some RL shoes too
post #9568 of 20888

Found some stuff at outlet today. Mostly the same stuff as last week just more of the same (cord vests, patchworks, destroyed denim westerns, flannels, striped brown trousers and wool pants and some other random stuff from northbend and kon tiki.)

 

The best part was, the cashier really helped me out today and offered me a "friends and family" discount (30% add't) he said mgmt said they're allowed to give it out to their regular customers or people who spend a lot "this week only." Not sure if I was eligible for that exactly or he just wanted to do me a solid, figured I would put in a good word for him or if their sales are that slow that they're offering discounts..? I wasn't complaining because he saved me a substantial amount of $$$. This year definitely looks slower than last year. As much as PSR wasn't making any profits, it still showed the stores were making higher sales, which now has gone down drastically due to significant lack of PSR

 

He was also saying to another cashier how they got rid of a bunch of their long time employees recently and how that sucks. I did notice a lot of new faces, new managers, new cashiers, just more new staff than usual.

 

They had a really nice yellow RLX jacket that looked like some kind of Arctic expedition with cool patches and stuff.  Wanted to pick it up but forgot to.

post #9569 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post


What is that supposed to mean? I think he got a bunch of other stuff too, but Edward Green, C&J, and Allen Edmonds make some RL shoes too

I think he's implying that polo shoes are not worth waiting in line for. 

post #9570 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

Found some stuff at outlet today. Mostly the same stuff as last week just more of the same (cord vests, patchworks, destroyed denim westerns, flannels, striped brown trousers and wool pants and some other random stuff from northbend and kon tiki.)

The best part was, the cashier really helped me out today and offered me a "friends and family" discount (30% add't) he said mgmt said they're allowed to give it out to their regular customers or people who spend a lot "this week only." Not sure if I was eligible for that exactly or he just wanted to do me a solid, figured I would put in a good word for him or if their sales are that slow that they're offering discounts..? I wasn't complaining because he saved me a substantial amount of $$$. This year definitely looks slower than last year. As much as PSR wasn't making any profits, it still showed the stores were making higher sales, which now has gone down drastically due to significant lack of PSR

He was also saying to another cashier how they got rid of a bunch of their long time employees recently and how that sucks. I did notice a lot of new faces, new managers, new cashiers, just more new staff than usual.

They had a really nice yellow RLX jacket that looked like some kind of Arctic expedition with cool patches and stuff.  Wanted to pick it up but forgot to.

I hit up Wrentham Outlets today but there was literally nothing. A clearance rack with outlet junk on it, and i got told by a teenage employee that anything with a price ending in .98 is an extra 30% off
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread