You wouldnt happen to know the weight of the denim?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 606
Styleforum Top Picks
The Ranch Fit is a girls cut. I think its a slight boot fit but im not certain.
Check here for the official fit guide from the website.
There are only 4 core fits in mens.
There are also seasonal fits like the current 1936 Buckleback.
Also, I just noticed that the Western Slim Chino which I commented on a few days ago as being a good price ($120) have gone up to $240! The cords which I bought (for $102 shipped) and are currently in the mail ()have completely disappeared - I guess they had the prices wrong after all?! I reckon the cords will probably go for $270 (ish) when they're put back on the website (if I'm correctly understanding the UK & USA website pricing correlations). Well done everyone who got a nice deal!
steeeeaalll. you sir found a gem
If they disappeared it means they sold out. When I bought the last of the newsboy RRL caps last month the listing also disappeared shortly after. RL did a great job packing and shipping in a very expedited manner and everything arrived exactly as promised, even though at one point I was doubting that the order would even ship.
The stuff you posted was def. a good price and props for sharing the link, personally I am not a fan of chords or creme/stone colored bottoms so I had to pass on those.
nothing RRL is exclusive to context. several retailers including affiliate blake and american rag have or had them (at least for the selvedge officer chinos in khaki). not sure about their current stock obvi
best bet is to go into melrose rrl and tell them what you are looking for and they can check inventory at the other RL and RRL stores
try and email or call am rag and blake too
The denim ones arent in RRL shops that I've seen but theyre not exclusive to Context. Industrie Denim in SF has them too.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 53 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge April 27th, 2015: The Knit Tie 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Coach pebble leather quality? 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...