You wouldnt happen to know the weight of the denim?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:16 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 606post #9077 of 281254/5/12 at 8:13amQuote:
The Ranch Fit is a girls cut. I think its a slight boot fit but im not certain.
Check here for the official fit guide from the website.
There are only 4 core fits in mens.
There are also seasonal fits like the current 1936 Buckleback.post #9078 of 281254/5/12 at 8:20ampost #9079 of 281254/5/12 at 9:16ampost #9080 of 281254/5/12 at 11:23ampost #9081 of 281254/5/12 at 11:34amAlso, I just noticed that the Western Slim Chino which I commented on a few days ago as being a good price ($120) have gone up to $240! The cords which I bought (for $102 shipped) and are currently in the mail ()have completely disappeared - I guess they had the prices wrong after all?! I reckon the cords will probably go for $270 (ish) when they're put back on the website (if I'm correctly understanding the UK & USA website pricing correlations). Well done everyone who got a nice deal!post #9082 of 281254/5/12 at 11:40amQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
Also, I just noticed that the Western Slim Chino which I commented on a few days ago as being a good price ($120) have gone up to $240! The cords which I bought (for $102 shipped) and are currently in the mail ()have completely disappeared - I guess they had the prices wrong after all?! I reckon the cords will probably go for $270 (ish) when they're put back on the website (if I'm correctly understanding the UK & USA website pricing correlations). Well done everyone who got a nice deal!
steeeeaalll. you sir found a gempost #9083 of 281254/5/12 at 11:48ampost #9084 of 281254/5/12 at 12:48pmpost #9085 of 281254/5/12 at 1:03pmpost #9086 of 281254/5/12 at 1:57pm
If they disappeared it means they sold out. When I bought the last of the newsboy RRL caps last month the listing also disappeared shortly after. RL did a great job packing and shipping in a very expedited manner and everything arrived exactly as promised, even though at one point I was doubting that the order would even ship.
The stuff you posted was def. a good price and props for sharing the link, personally I am not a fan of chords or creme/stone colored bottoms so I had to pass on those.post #9087 of 281254/5/12 at 2:56pmpost #9088 of 281254/5/12 at 4:54pmQuote:
nothing RRL is exclusive to context. several retailers including affiliate blake and american rag have or had them (at least for the selvedge officer chinos in khaki). not sure about their current stock obvi
best bet is to go into melrose rrl and tell them what you are looking for and they can check inventory at the other RL and RRL stores
try and email or call am rag and blake toopost #9089 of 281254/5/12 at 7:16pmQuote:
The denim ones arent in RRL shops that I've seen but theyre not exclusive to Context. Industrie Denim in SF has them too.post #9090 of 281254/6/12 at 6:40am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Unknow Model 6 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Long Wallet For Men? 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 12 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 15 minutes ago
- › Italy Trip. 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...