or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 601

post #9001 of 22046
Do RRL shirts typically fit tight in the shoulders? It looks like many size L's on the Bay are about 18 inches.
post #9002 of 22046
jrd617: Yep, shoulders are generally 18-18.5" on size L.

Gotta echo RKD here, when is RRL going to put up 34 inseams on the site??
post #9003 of 22046
WTF is going on here?! I'm totally puzzled.gif
post #9004 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

WTF is going on here?! I'm totally puzzled.gif

Keifer Sutherland played a fictional action hero on Fox's made for TV movie, 24 hours. In it, Mr. Sutherland dons a RRL mailbag.

Because Mr. Sutherland is such a star, a 12" action figure was created for boys and girls, of all ages, to play with. And what better accessory is there than a 1/6 replica RRL bag (Chapstick and mini-replica iPad sold separately. 9mm rapid fit hand gun not included with purchase).
post #9005 of 22046
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRL will never ever use these cheap rivets...!!!
post #9006 of 22046
biggrin.gif
post #9007 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Keifer Sutherland played a fictional action hero on Fox's made for TV movie, 24 hours. In it, Mr. Sutherland dons a RRL mailbag.
Because Mr. Sutherland is such a star, a 12" action figure was created for boys and girls, of all ages, to play with. And what better accessory is there than a 1/6 replica RRL bag (Chapstick and mini-replica iPad sold separately. 9mm rapid fit hand gun not included with purchase).

Ah, thanks. I'm now slightly less confused.
post #9008 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Thinking about the Rigid Buffalo Denim shirt

Dave, by rigid denim are you reffering to the buffalo medium wash? On line I see a light wash and medium wash but no dark wash rigid. Or are you reffering to one in stores only?
post #9009 of 22046
How do the oxfords fit? I did a search but doesnt seem to be a clear answer. TTS or Extra Slim? Thanks!
post #9010 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOT Sriracha View Post

How do the oxfords fit? I did a search but doesnt seem to be a clear answer. TTS or Extra Slim? Thanks!

the older ones run small...so size up. The new ones fit tts.
post #9011 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Keifer Sutherland played a fictional action hero on Fox's made for TV movie, 24 hours. In it, Mr. Sutherland dons a RRL mailbag.
Because Mr. Sutherland is such a star, a 12" action figure was created for boys and girls, of all ages, to play with. And what better accessory is there than a 1/6 replica RRL bag (Chapstick and mini-replica iPad sold separately. 9mm rapid fit hand gun not included with purchase).

Oh, that's why it's $10 with no bids...

Someone bought the action figure and doesn't want to keep the RRL bag?
post #9012 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by somatoform View Post

Dave, by rigid denim are you reffering to the buffalo medium wash? On line I see a light wash and medium wash but no dark wash rigid. Or are you reffering to one in stores only?

It's in stores only I guess
post #9013 of 22046
anyone seen or tried these?

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12399958&f=Men&kw=rrl+low+straight&parentPage=search

i assume they are identical to slim fit rigids but with the added buckle back and diff leather patch?
post #9014 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

anyone seen or tried these?
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12399958&f=Men&kw=rrl+low+straight&parentPage=search
i assume they are identical to slim fit rigids but with the added buckle back and diff leather patch?

Yeah looks the same, really like them though will probably be my next pair of RRL denim.
post #9015 of 22046
yeah looks great. again no sizes though frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread