Those look great man.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 595
Styleforum Top Picks
Counterfeiters want to make money. People want to buy brands that have recognition. We talk about it all day long here but who the hell really knows about RRL?
Chinese people will always make fake copies of famous(mass marketing) stuffs. Brands that are heavily advertised, brands that EVERYONE knows about.
That's why there are so many Polo copies out there.
No, all 1.2 billion of them.
Nudie was faked in Thailand almost as soon as they came out, when nobody knew who they were. Counterfeiters have a gut instinct on what brands they think will become successful that are also easy to counterfeit. RRL is too difficult (sans t-shirts, workshirts, chinos) because the pieces are usually very substantial and more difficult to produce, whereas Polos are very easy to knock off. On top of the fact the demand for RRL just isn't there at this time.
I dont know if the sizing is off on the Context site for the denim chinos but I tried on a size 30 (i have a 31.5 waist) and there was easily 2-3 inches more room in the waist. It was huge. The sales girl was trying to tell me they fit TTS too...
Context's measurements are way off. Mentioned it before but they run at least 3" larger than tagged. With the higher than normal rise you could potentially go two sizes down from your regular waist size in RRL
You'd want to get a 28 or 29 for your waist
I would have been all over a 28 but they only had 30 and up
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Contentedness thread 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...