Those look great man.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 10:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 595
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8912 of 238683/23/12 at 10:14pmpost #8913 of 238683/23/12 at 10:19pmThread StarterQuote:I remember this same debate back around '07.
Counterfeiters want to make money. People want to buy brands that have recognition. We talk about it all day long here but who the hell really knows about RRL?post #8914 of 238683/23/12 at 10:45pmQuote:
Chinese people will always make fake copies of famous(mass marketing) stuffs. Brands that are heavily advertised, brands that EVERYONE knows about.
That's why there are so many Polo copies out there.post #8915 of 238683/24/12 at 7:12ampost #8916 of 238683/24/12 at 7:41am
No, all 1.2 billion of them.
Nudie was faked in Thailand almost as soon as they came out, when nobody knew who they were. Counterfeiters have a gut instinct on what brands they think will become successful that are also easy to counterfeit. RRL is too difficult (sans t-shirts, workshirts, chinos) because the pieces are usually very substantial and more difficult to produce, whereas Polos are very easy to knock off. On top of the fact the demand for RRL just isn't there at this time.post #8917 of 238683/24/12 at 3:26pmJust went to Industrie Denim in SF, they have a pretty good selection of RRL on the second floor. Way more than the RL store did (the SA i met there was extremely awesome btw). They had selvedge office and denim chinos and a bunch of last season stuff mixed with current items. There were even 2 leather gambler jackets (full price). Saw this wild deerskin and tooled leather vest
I dont know if the sizing is off on the Context site for the denim chinos but I tried on a size 30 (i have a 31.5 waist) and there was easily 2-3 inches more room in the waist. It was huge. The sales girl was trying to tell me they fit TTS too...post #8918 of 238683/24/12 at 4:20pmpost #8919 of 238683/24/12 at 4:36pmQuote:
Context's measurements are way off. Mentioned it before but they run at least 3" larger than tagged. With the higher than normal rise you could potentially go two sizes down from your regular waist size in RRL
You'd want to get a 28 or 29 for your waistpost #8920 of 238683/24/12 at 4:48pmpost #8921 of 238683/24/12 at 4:57pmpost #8922 of 238683/24/12 at 5:42pmQuote:
I would have been all over a 28 but they only had 30 and uppost #8923 of 238683/24/12 at 5:53pmpost #8924 of 238683/24/12 at 7:20pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 14 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 34 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 45 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 53 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...