They come up a little big. I'm usually a UK 10 (US11) but took a UK 9 (US10) in these. My advice would to go down a size.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:28 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 594post #8896 of 255303/23/12 at 5:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8897 of 255303/23/12 at 6:53amQuote:
I wonder if you emailed customer service and gave them the plant code and style they would give you some info. I would have thought that they would keep hold of all that sort of stuff. Surely they would be able to give you a date - even if its approximate it would be interesting to find out.post #8898 of 255303/23/12 at 7:09ampost #8899 of 255303/23/12 at 9:03ampost #8900 of 255303/23/12 at 9:07ampost #8901 of 255303/23/12 at 9:23am
Not strictly true - tailoring is made in Italy, leather goods and some luggage Italy, footwear USA and UK.
Most fabrics used by RRL are from Japan, USA (Laether deerskin), UK (knitwear and Oilcloth), Ireland (knitwear) but construction is done in Far East.post #8902 of 255303/23/12 at 9:24ampost #8903 of 255303/23/12 at 9:26amQuote:
I agree with you. Stuff from the early days looks pretty bad now days and could be mistaken as fake.
I don't think RRL would be high on the counterfeiters list. Too obscure for them
post #8904 of 255303/23/12 at 9:29ampost #8905 of 255303/23/12 at 12:59pmQuote:
Niiiice, there are some shirts I want and it looks like this will be the time to buy them.post #8906 of 255303/23/12 at 1:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
I wonder if you emailed customer service and gave them the plant code and style they would give you some info. I would have thought that they would keep hold of all that sort of stuff. Surely they would be able to give you a date - even if its approximate it would be interesting to find out.
I really doubt it, some times if you are lucky enough there are product support specialists you can get in contact with. Just ask them right off the bat to speak with one of thempost #8907 of 255303/23/12 at 4:40pmpost #8908 of 255303/23/12 at 5:12pmpost #8909 of 255303/23/12 at 5:16pmI think someone beat me to the post, but RRL is included in the upcoming Give in Style. Starts 3/30. 25% off. Accessories are not included.
This is a great chance to get core items that don't go on sale (core washes, core icon shirts, henleys, etc)
Let me know if you guys want anything and I can put it on hold for you. I know sometimes it is easier to order online, but supporting Ralph Lauren stores, will allow you to build relationships with sales associates that can inform you of upcoming events.
Thanks again for all the support off this forum.
RRL specialist, Chicago
email@example.com #8910 of 255303/23/12 at 7:42pmIf you really appreciate Styleforum, why don't you tell us where your end of season overstocks are going to or transfer to?
I'm just kidding.
I know RL is very strict about their asset protection.
RRL Clothing: Yes, there were still 75% but very little RRLs. They have it in the back but they only put it on the rack with mix of RLX craps.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 38 seconds ago
- › SF Cheap Functional Buttonholes 47 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Video Games 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1