They come up a little big. I'm usually a UK 10 (US11) but took a UK 9 (US10) in these. My advice would to go down a size.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 11:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 594post #8896 of 260323/23/12 at 5:31ampost #8897 of 260323/23/12 at 6:53amQuote:
I wonder if you emailed customer service and gave them the plant code and style they would give you some info. I would have thought that they would keep hold of all that sort of stuff. Surely they would be able to give you a date - even if its approximate it would be interesting to find out.post #8898 of 260323/23/12 at 7:09ampost #8899 of 260323/23/12 at 9:03ampost #8900 of 260323/23/12 at 9:07ampost #8901 of 260323/23/12 at 9:23am
Not strictly true - tailoring is made in Italy, leather goods and some luggage Italy, footwear USA and UK.
Most fabrics used by RRL are from Japan, USA (Laether deerskin), UK (knitwear and Oilcloth), Ireland (knitwear) but construction is done in Far East.post #8902 of 260323/23/12 at 9:24ampost #8903 of 260323/23/12 at 9:26amQuote:
I agree with you. Stuff from the early days looks pretty bad now days and could be mistaken as fake.
I don't think RRL would be high on the counterfeiters list. Too obscure for them
post #8904 of 260323/23/12 at 9:29ampost #8905 of 260323/23/12 at 12:59pmQuote:
Niiiice, there are some shirts I want and it looks like this will be the time to buy them.post #8906 of 260323/23/12 at 1:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
I wonder if you emailed customer service and gave them the plant code and style they would give you some info. I would have thought that they would keep hold of all that sort of stuff. Surely they would be able to give you a date - even if its approximate it would be interesting to find out.
I really doubt it, some times if you are lucky enough there are product support specialists you can get in contact with. Just ask them right off the bat to speak with one of thempost #8907 of 260323/23/12 at 4:40pmpost #8908 of 260323/23/12 at 5:12pmpost #8909 of 260323/23/12 at 5:16pmI think someone beat me to the post, but RRL is included in the upcoming Give in Style. Starts 3/30. 25% off. Accessories are not included.
This is a great chance to get core items that don't go on sale (core washes, core icon shirts, henleys, etc)
Let me know if you guys want anything and I can put it on hold for you. I know sometimes it is easier to order online, but supporting Ralph Lauren stores, will allow you to build relationships with sales associates that can inform you of upcoming events.
Thanks again for all the support off this forum.
RRL specialist, Chicago
email@example.com #8910 of 260323/23/12 at 7:42pmIf you really appreciate Styleforum, why don't you tell us where your end of season overstocks are going to or transfer to?
I'm just kidding.
I know RL is very strict about their asset protection.
RRL Clothing: Yes, there were still 75% but very little RRLs. They have it in the back but they only put it on the rack with mix of RLX craps.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 36 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 41 seconds ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › Quality Ties: Brioni/Hunstman/Saks UK 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 13 minutes ago
- › 5/2/2016 - 5/20/2016 SW&D Challenge: Rainwear 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding