They come up a little big. I'm usually a UK 10 (US11) but took a UK 9 (US10) in these. My advice would to go down a size.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on 11/27/15 at 11:01pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 594post #8896 of 246243/23/12 at 5:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8897 of 246243/23/12 at 6:53amQuote:
I wonder if you emailed customer service and gave them the plant code and style they would give you some info. I would have thought that they would keep hold of all that sort of stuff. Surely they would be able to give you a date - even if its approximate it would be interesting to find out.post #8898 of 246243/23/12 at 7:09ampost #8899 of 246243/23/12 at 9:03ampost #8900 of 246243/23/12 at 9:07ampost #8901 of 246243/23/12 at 9:23am
Not strictly true - tailoring is made in Italy, leather goods and some luggage Italy, footwear USA and UK.
Most fabrics used by RRL are from Japan, USA (Laether deerskin), UK (knitwear and Oilcloth), Ireland (knitwear) but construction is done in Far East.post #8902 of 246243/23/12 at 9:24ampost #8903 of 246243/23/12 at 9:26amQuote:
I agree with you. Stuff from the early days looks pretty bad now days and could be mistaken as fake.
I don't think RRL would be high on the counterfeiters list. Too obscure for them
post #8904 of 246243/23/12 at 9:29ampost #8905 of 246243/23/12 at 12:59pmQuote:
Niiiice, there are some shirts I want and it looks like this will be the time to buy them.post #8906 of 246243/23/12 at 1:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
I wonder if you emailed customer service and gave them the plant code and style they would give you some info. I would have thought that they would keep hold of all that sort of stuff. Surely they would be able to give you a date - even if its approximate it would be interesting to find out.
I really doubt it, some times if you are lucky enough there are product support specialists you can get in contact with. Just ask them right off the bat to speak with one of thempost #8907 of 246243/23/12 at 4:40pmpost #8908 of 246243/23/12 at 5:12pmpost #8909 of 246243/23/12 at 5:16pmI think someone beat me to the post, but RRL is included in the upcoming Give in Style. Starts 3/30. 25% off. Accessories are not included.
This is a great chance to get core items that don't go on sale (core washes, core icon shirts, henleys, etc)
Let me know if you guys want anything and I can put it on hold for you. I know sometimes it is easier to order online, but supporting Ralph Lauren stores, will allow you to build relationships with sales associates that can inform you of upcoming events.
Thanks again for all the support off this forum.
RRL specialist, Chicago
firstname.lastname@example.org #8910 of 246243/23/12 at 7:42pmIf you really appreciate Styleforum, why don't you tell us where your end of season overstocks are going to or transfer to?
I'm just kidding.
I know RL is very strict about their asset protection.
RRL Clothing: Yes, there were still 75% but very little RRLs. They have it in the back but they only put it on the rack with mix of RLX craps.
- The Official RRL Thread
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 7 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 7 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 11 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - EG CARMINA GG FOSTER RUTHERFORDS - Official... 11 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Aero Leather black horsehide boots 7 15 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Quorum shawl collar cardigan (off-white/mint... 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories