They come up a little big. I'm usually a UK 10 (US11) but took a UK 9 (US10) in these. My advice would to go down a size.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 594post #8896 of 241873/23/12 at 5:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8897 of 241873/23/12 at 6:53amQuote:
I wonder if you emailed customer service and gave them the plant code and style they would give you some info. I would have thought that they would keep hold of all that sort of stuff. Surely they would be able to give you a date - even if its approximate it would be interesting to find out.post #8898 of 241873/23/12 at 7:09ampost #8899 of 241873/23/12 at 9:03ampost #8900 of 241873/23/12 at 9:07ampost #8901 of 241873/23/12 at 9:23am
Not strictly true - tailoring is made in Italy, leather goods and some luggage Italy, footwear USA and UK.
Most fabrics used by RRL are from Japan, USA (Laether deerskin), UK (knitwear and Oilcloth), Ireland (knitwear) but construction is done in Far East.post #8902 of 241873/23/12 at 9:24ampost #8903 of 241873/23/12 at 9:26amQuote:
I agree with you. Stuff from the early days looks pretty bad now days and could be mistaken as fake.
I don't think RRL would be high on the counterfeiters list. Too obscure for them
post #8904 of 241873/23/12 at 9:29ampost #8905 of 241873/23/12 at 12:59pmQuote:
Niiiice, there are some shirts I want and it looks like this will be the time to buy them.post #8906 of 241873/23/12 at 1:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
I wonder if you emailed customer service and gave them the plant code and style they would give you some info. I would have thought that they would keep hold of all that sort of stuff. Surely they would be able to give you a date - even if its approximate it would be interesting to find out.
I really doubt it, some times if you are lucky enough there are product support specialists you can get in contact with. Just ask them right off the bat to speak with one of thempost #8907 of 241873/23/12 at 4:40pmpost #8908 of 241873/23/12 at 5:12pmpost #8909 of 241873/23/12 at 5:16pmI think someone beat me to the post, but RRL is included in the upcoming Give in Style. Starts 3/30. 25% off. Accessories are not included.
This is a great chance to get core items that don't go on sale (core washes, core icon shirts, henleys, etc)
Let me know if you guys want anything and I can put it on hold for you. I know sometimes it is easier to order online, but supporting Ralph Lauren stores, will allow you to build relationships with sales associates that can inform you of upcoming events.
Thanks again for all the support off this forum.
RRL specialist, Chicago
firstname.lastname@example.org #8910 of 241873/23/12 at 7:42pmIf you really appreciate Styleforum, why don't you tell us where your end of season overstocks are going to or transfer to?
I'm just kidding.
I know RL is very strict about their asset protection.
RRL Clothing: Yes, there were still 75% but very little RRLs. They have it in the back but they only put it on the rack with mix of RLX craps.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 2 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 10 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 20 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 20 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth