Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 572
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8567 of 238762/26/12 at 2:09ampost #8568 of 238762/26/12 at 5:17pmpost #8569 of 238762/26/12 at 7:59pmpost #8570 of 238762/26/12 at 8:17pmpost #8571 of 238762/27/12 at 2:08amQuote:Originally Posted by surfingmonkey815
Cavet, you might want to go small, depending on how you like your sweaters to fit. I like mine trim so I stuck with a medium. If it helps, I've got 42-44 shoulders and a 32 waist in a suit. Cashmere is also Chinese (on mine), not that there is anything terribly wrong with that, and a pretty short fiber. So compared to something like Marc Jacobs mainline sweater, its not that great, but at a decent price it is a great kick around-ish kind of sweater.Quote:Originally Posted by palma
What is the weight like on these? Made in China makes me worry given my past experience with Chinese cashmere, but I guess you can't complain with a price like that. I am looking for a particularly heavy ribbed cashmere shawl collar cardi and was considering this. J Crew had one last year that MII, but it was only released in limited quantities and my size sold out long before I could get to them. Any other recommedations for such a sweater?
How do you guys know the fabric is from China? As far as i know only construction is done in China and the majority of the fabrics come from Japan, UK, Italy etc. You only have to look at the denim to see Made in the USA but the fabric is from Japan.
UPDATE: I spoke to a contact at RRL and he confirmed RRL cashmere is from Italy.
Edited by Ghost01 - 2/27/12 at 7:48ampost #8572 of 238762/27/12 at 6:15ampost #8573 of 238762/27/12 at 9:09ampost #8574 of 238762/27/12 at 9:56ampost #8575 of 238762/27/12 at 12:26pmpost #8576 of 238762/27/12 at 1:36pmI want to this, but never bought any products from rrl before.
I am 173cm tall and around 125 pounds, wearing xs to s for engineered garments.
What size should i get?post #8577 of 238762/27/12 at 1:57pmpost #8578 of 238762/27/12 at 2:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by curzon
Yep. There's a way to get 'round the slow-as-molasses flash. In the RRL site add any 1 item to your shopping bag, open said bag, and click on the item under Item Description. After the page refreshes you'll have a list of all the categories to the left of the item - it'll look like the regular Ralph Lauren site, but it's all the RRL items. Click whatever category you want to look at or even See All.
No more images of cowboys, railroad engineers, and Depression-era Oakies.
You are a lifesaver . And you rock. Thanks.post #8579 of 238762/27/12 at 2:01pmpost #8580 of 238762/27/12 at 3:09pm
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Okay, I've picked up the odd hobby of collecting Ralph Lauren hang tags. And while I've managed to collect a couple dozen of these wonderful tags, it's becoming expensive to buy a garment just for the tag.
Anybody willing to part with their Ralph Lauren (RRL or Polo) hang tags? I'd also love to get my hands on an RRL shoe/boot box.
(BTW, I would've posted this in the classifieds, but as my account isn't 90 days old, I'm forced to do an end around. And if there's a different forum that I need to post this in, I'd be glad to post there.)
Regardless, thanks for this very informative forum!
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 4 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 seconds ago
- › Neapolitan Sport Coat 21 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › it’s not a GIRLY job 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...