Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:28 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 572post #8567 of 267892/26/12 at 2:09ampost #8568 of 267892/26/12 at 5:17pmpost #8569 of 267892/26/12 at 7:59pmpost #8570 of 267892/26/12 at 8:17pmpost #8571 of 267892/27/12 at 2:08amQuote:Originally Posted by surfingmonkey815
Cavet, you might want to go small, depending on how you like your sweaters to fit. I like mine trim so I stuck with a medium. If it helps, I've got 42-44 shoulders and a 32 waist in a suit. Cashmere is also Chinese (on mine), not that there is anything terribly wrong with that, and a pretty short fiber. So compared to something like Marc Jacobs mainline sweater, its not that great, but at a decent price it is a great kick around-ish kind of sweater.Quote:Originally Posted by palma
What is the weight like on these? Made in China makes me worry given my past experience with Chinese cashmere, but I guess you can't complain with a price like that. I am looking for a particularly heavy ribbed cashmere shawl collar cardi and was considering this. J Crew had one last year that MII, but it was only released in limited quantities and my size sold out long before I could get to them. Any other recommedations for such a sweater?
How do you guys know the fabric is from China? As far as i know only construction is done in China and the majority of the fabrics come from Japan, UK, Italy etc. You only have to look at the denim to see Made in the USA but the fabric is from Japan.
UPDATE: I spoke to a contact at RRL and he confirmed RRL cashmere is from Italy.
Edited by Ghost01 - 2/27/12 at 7:48ampost #8572 of 267892/27/12 at 6:15ampost #8573 of 267892/27/12 at 9:09ampost #8574 of 267892/27/12 at 9:56ampost #8575 of 267892/27/12 at 12:26pmpost #8576 of 267892/27/12 at 1:36pmI want to this, but never bought any products from rrl before.
I am 173cm tall and around 125 pounds, wearing xs to s for engineered garments.
What size should i get?post #8577 of 267892/27/12 at 1:57pmpost #8578 of 267892/27/12 at 2:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by curzon
Yep. There's a way to get 'round the slow-as-molasses flash. In the RRL site add any 1 item to your shopping bag, open said bag, and click on the item under Item Description. After the page refreshes you'll have a list of all the categories to the left of the item - it'll look like the regular Ralph Lauren site, but it's all the RRL items. Click whatever category you want to look at or even See All.
No more images of cowboys, railroad engineers, and Depression-era Oakies.
You are a lifesaver . And you rock. Thanks.post #8579 of 267892/27/12 at 2:01pmpost #8580 of 267892/27/12 at 3:09pm
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Okay, I've picked up the odd hobby of collecting Ralph Lauren hang tags. And while I've managed to collect a couple dozen of these wonderful tags, it's becoming expensive to buy a garment just for the tag.
Anybody willing to part with their Ralph Lauren (RRL or Polo) hang tags? I'd also love to get my hands on an RRL shoe/boot box.
(BTW, I would've posted this in the classifieds, but as my account isn't 90 days old, I'm forced to do an end around. And if there's a different forum that I need to post this in, I'd be glad to post there.)
Regardless, thanks for this very informative forum!
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 4 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 5 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › WTB Lace up combat boots Guidi, BBS, Marsell, CCP, Carpe DIem, A1923 14 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...