Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 572
Styleforum Top Picks
Cavet, you might want to go small, depending on how you like your sweaters to fit. I like mine trim so I stuck with a medium. If it helps, I've got 42-44 shoulders and a 32 waist in a suit. Cashmere is also Chinese (on mine), not that there is anything terribly wrong with that, and a pretty short fiber. So compared to something like Marc Jacobs mainline sweater, its not that great, but at a decent price it is a great kick around-ish kind of sweater.
What is the weight like on these? Made in China makes me worry given my past experience with Chinese cashmere, but I guess you can't complain with a price like that. I am looking for a particularly heavy ribbed cashmere shawl collar cardi and was considering this. J Crew had one last year that MII, but it was only released in limited quantities and my size sold out long before I could get to them. Any other recommedations for such a sweater?
How do you guys know the fabric is from China? As far as i know only construction is done in China and the majority of the fabrics come from Japan, UK, Italy etc. You only have to look at the denim to see Made in the USA but the fabric is from Japan.
UPDATE: I spoke to a contact at RRL and he confirmed RRL cashmere is from Italy.
Edited by Ghost01 - 2/27/12 at 7:48am
I am 173cm tall and around 125 pounds, wearing xs to s for engineered garments.
What size should i get?
Yep. There's a way to get 'round the slow-as-molasses flash. In the RRL site add any 1 item to your shopping bag, open said bag, and click on the item under Item Description. After the page refreshes you'll have a list of all the categories to the left of the item - it'll look like the regular Ralph Lauren site, but it's all the RRL items. Click whatever category you want to look at or even See All.
No more images of cowboys, railroad engineers, and Depression-era Oakies.
You are a lifesaver . And you rock. Thanks.
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Okay, I've picked up the odd hobby of collecting Ralph Lauren hang tags. And while I've managed to collect a couple dozen of these wonderful tags, it's becoming expensive to buy a garment just for the tag.
Anybody willing to part with their Ralph Lauren (RRL or Polo) hang tags? I'd also love to get my hands on an RRL shoe/boot box.
(BTW, I would've posted this in the classifieds, but as my account isn't 90 days old, I'm forced to do an end around. And if there's a different forum that I need to post this in, I'd be glad to post there.)
Regardless, thanks for this very informative forum!
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › [[LOVE]] MARRIAGE E x p e r T(( +91-9799005597)) VaShIKArAN... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Outlier Slim Dungarees 30/30 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › [[LOVE]] MARRIAGE E x p e r T(( +91-9799005597)) VaShIKArAN... 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...