Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:31 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 572
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8567 of 246192/26/12 at 2:09ampost #8568 of 246192/26/12 at 5:17pmpost #8569 of 246192/26/12 at 7:59pmpost #8570 of 246192/26/12 at 8:17pmpost #8571 of 246192/27/12 at 2:08amQuote:Originally Posted by surfingmonkey815
Cavet, you might want to go small, depending on how you like your sweaters to fit. I like mine trim so I stuck with a medium. If it helps, I've got 42-44 shoulders and a 32 waist in a suit. Cashmere is also Chinese (on mine), not that there is anything terribly wrong with that, and a pretty short fiber. So compared to something like Marc Jacobs mainline sweater, its not that great, but at a decent price it is a great kick around-ish kind of sweater.Quote:Originally Posted by palma
What is the weight like on these? Made in China makes me worry given my past experience with Chinese cashmere, but I guess you can't complain with a price like that. I am looking for a particularly heavy ribbed cashmere shawl collar cardi and was considering this. J Crew had one last year that MII, but it was only released in limited quantities and my size sold out long before I could get to them. Any other recommedations for such a sweater?
How do you guys know the fabric is from China? As far as i know only construction is done in China and the majority of the fabrics come from Japan, UK, Italy etc. You only have to look at the denim to see Made in the USA but the fabric is from Japan.
UPDATE: I spoke to a contact at RRL and he confirmed RRL cashmere is from Italy.
Edited by Ghost01 - 2/27/12 at 7:48ampost #8572 of 246192/27/12 at 6:15ampost #8573 of 246192/27/12 at 9:09ampost #8574 of 246192/27/12 at 9:56ampost #8575 of 246192/27/12 at 12:26pmpost #8576 of 246192/27/12 at 1:36pmI want to this, but never bought any products from rrl before.
I am 173cm tall and around 125 pounds, wearing xs to s for engineered garments.
What size should i get?post #8577 of 246192/27/12 at 1:57pmpost #8578 of 246192/27/12 at 2:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by curzon
Yep. There's a way to get 'round the slow-as-molasses flash. In the RRL site add any 1 item to your shopping bag, open said bag, and click on the item under Item Description. After the page refreshes you'll have a list of all the categories to the left of the item - it'll look like the regular Ralph Lauren site, but it's all the RRL items. Click whatever category you want to look at or even See All.
No more images of cowboys, railroad engineers, and Depression-era Oakies.
You are a lifesaver . And you rock. Thanks.post #8579 of 246192/27/12 at 2:01pmpost #8580 of 246192/27/12 at 3:09pm
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Okay, I've picked up the odd hobby of collecting Ralph Lauren hang tags. And while I've managed to collect a couple dozen of these wonderful tags, it's becoming expensive to buy a garment just for the tag.
Anybody willing to part with their Ralph Lauren (RRL or Polo) hang tags? I'd also love to get my hands on an RRL shoe/boot box.
(BTW, I would've posted this in the classifieds, but as my account isn't 90 days old, I'm forced to do an end around. And if there's a different forum that I need to post this in, I'd be glad to post there.)
Regardless, thanks for this very informative forum!
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › ONE MAN WALKS ALONE -- The Incredible True Story of OLIVER... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 9 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 12 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories