Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:41 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 561
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8402 of 238762/12/12 at 10:43ampost #8403 of 238762/12/12 at 12:19pmQuote:
Not surprising. I know for some of the past two season boots they were using different US manufacturers and only a select models made by him.
Julian's boots look great, but when handle them and look closely you see the lack of quality control and poor workmanshippost #8404 of 238762/12/12 at 12:40pmpost #8405 of 238762/12/12 at 12:46pmQuote:
this is news to me. Ive handled several pairs of his boots and quality always looked good. it was more or less the styling and prohibitive price tag that prevented me from buying additional pairs. Cordovan would have also been nicepost #8406 of 238762/12/12 at 12:49pmQuote:
I have been nothing but pleased with my Julian boots. Maybe that is just my luck of the draw.
I'd give him better quality control marks than Alden, but maybe that doesn't mean a whole lot.post #8407 of 238762/12/12 at 1:04pmpost #8408 of 238762/12/12 at 3:59pmpost #8409 of 238762/12/12 at 4:22pmpost #8410 of 238762/12/12 at 10:59pmpost #8411 of 238762/13/12 at 10:46amQuote:
I'm told from the peeps that there were significant problems with the engineers that people couldn't even put their feet into - I guess the ankle/vamp were too tight for the size - and inconsistent sizing overall. Also, I think they were ramping up their volume and didn't think he could handle the volume. Who knows? Fashion world drama. I love my Bowery boots that he made (from the very first run).post #8412 of 238762/13/12 at 11:01amAnybody seen this shirt in New York in a size medium? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12509382
Clearly slept on this one. I'm also in the camp of people not wild on the flash website.post #8413 of 238762/13/12 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by jfurt
Anybody seen this shirt in New York in a size medium? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12509382
Clearly slept on this one. I'm also in the camp of people not wild on the flash website.
That's nice. I have so many damn chambrays and workshirts already, but I'd be tempted by this. Keep an eye out on ebay, too!post #8414 of 238762/13/12 at 3:30pmpost #8415 of 238762/13/12 at 4:41pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › What music are you listening to lately? 10 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Knitted Ties - Flat or Pointed Bottom: Latest Views 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...