or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 549

post #8221 of 20052
This is an interesting listing - pre-RRL, "Polo Western" line. Check out the label.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280812784634&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_1888wt_1163
post #8222 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

those with the varicks or aberdeen are you rocking with the frill? and using the hiking laces or the leather ones?

no frill, and the orange laces - rolling pants above boots
post #8223 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Doesn't that normally sell for $198? If so, then the answer to you question would be a desperate person?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post




Who's desperate to pay $230 for ubiquitous Rugby pieces that flooded outlet for $32?

Has to be international buyer. I just didn't think Rugby wool/cashmere shawls/cardigans were nearly as popular or have the same level of brand recognition, if not more popular than RRL (as far as what I see closing on ebay.)

Blue_Present ---- frickin tool lol. Rugby V-Neck Cashmeres ususally drop to 60-70 after winter season. I would not pay more than 120 for that one particularly. I'm guessing someone bought that international like 'RRL CLOTHING' stated - I do disagree that something like that would flood outlet at $32 maybe 70-80+ it is cashmere and it is still Ralph Lauren - Rugby is still a decent brand.

On another note, most Small items from Rugby that do go on sale and are decent in terms of price sell out very quick.. Its possible this was one of those items, it looks like an older sweater. But I doubt anyone is jumping out of their seats to buy it.
post #8224 of 20052
IMG_2450.jpg

so i have a spot/smudge, looks like water but its not, right on the toe box. anyone know how to get rid of it?
post #8225 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagsun View Post

How's it fit compared to other RRL shirts/jackets? Any measurements?

for the Medium:

pit to pit - 25" / pit to sleeve - 19" / collar to bottom of jacket - 24 1/4"
post #8226 of 20052
RKD - I'm no expert, but did you try leather cleaner? I assume you have some, but if you don't you will need it with boots like those. I have a spray bottle of Lexol that works great.
post #8227 of 20052
im in LA so all i have here is alden leather defender and saphir ... anywhere i can grab lexol locally?
post #8228 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

im in LA so all i have here is alden leather defender and saphir ... anywhere i can grab lexol locally?

There will be hundreds of places, just a matter of finding it. Target or Wal Mart will probably have leather cleaner of some type. Call a cobbler and they will tell you where to find it...or even better stop by one and they will probably tell you the best thing to use and clean it for you at no charge.
post #8229 of 20052
RKD, I understand wanting them w/out that smudge since they're right out the box. I would too but I also know that they'll look awesome w/ natural wear. Toes get scuffed. I say just wear them as is.
post #8230 of 20052
How'd the smudge happen?
post #8231 of 20052
it was like that out of the box and i know of another member that has similar smudges but in diff places on his boots

yeah its not a huge deal and i plan on wearing these real hard ... not like my other babied shell boots. just wanted to know if i could get the smudge off
post #8232 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

it was like that out of the box and i know of another member that has similar smudges but in diff places on his boots
yeah its not a huge deal and i plan on wearing these real hard ... not like my other babied shell boots. just wanted to know if i could get the smudge off

yeah, mine have them like RKD said, but weren't there out of box, appeared after wearing. I don't know what might've caused them though - a big splotch is near my ankle and a few others underneath. I do like wear, but I'm fairly certain that its not a scuff mark and this is not just natural wear. I'm gona have my father take a look, hes a self claimed expert biggrin.gif
post #8233 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

yeah, mine have them like RKD said, but weren't there out of box, appeared after wearing. I don't know what might've caused them though - a big splotch is near my ankle and a few others underneath. I do like wear, but I'm fairly certain that its not a scuff mark and this is not just natural wear. I'm gona have my father take a look, hes a self claimed expert biggrin.gif

Have your boots stretched out in width at all? What about your RKD?
post #8234 of 20052
i actually havent worn them yet. so ill report back after this weekend on stretching smile.gif
post #8235 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

i actually havent worn them yet. so ill report back after this weekend on stretching smile.gif

Yeah I'm waiting to see how much they stretch as they are too slim for me in the middle area. Have them listed for crazy high on eBay but really just waiting to hear back from you guys
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread