or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 495

post #7411 of 21987
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post

Will this jacket ever go on sale? I love it, it's very nice in person, and heavy enuf for late fall/winter.
467

It's a part of the Byrd Expedition collection, so there's a good chance!
post #7412 of 21987
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post

Will this jacket ever go on sale? I love it, it's very nice in person, and heavy enuf for late fall/winter.
467

Is it on the website? What's the retail price?
post #7413 of 21987
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagsun View Post

Is it on the website? What's the retail price?

Link to the website
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickshift View Post

It's a part of the Byrd Expedition collection, so there's a good chance!

horray!
post #7414 of 21987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Did anyone try to hit up any outlets since midnight Thursday?
Complete waste of time at Wrentham, they took away the discount rack.

I went my local outlet today, they removed the rack.
I guess they want to maximize their profit by selling goods that are made for outlets.

Anyone been to Orlando Premium outlet? there are two that are very close to each other, I wonder if they carry PSR.
post #7415 of 21987
quick question....do rrl oxfords fit the same as other rrl casual shirts?
post #7416 of 21987
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMagnetical View Post

quick question....do rrl oxfords fit the same as other rrl casual shirts?

They fit slimmer/smaller
post #7417 of 21987
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11912488&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=view100-158&view=99&pg=2&parentPage=family

What collection is this from, and how can you even tell, without looking at the tag? I have lots of RRL stuff, and except for the ICON stuff, with the ICN code, I can never figure that stuff out. Comtemplating pulling the trigger on this if it doesn't go on sale soon.
post #7418 of 21987
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11912488&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=view100-158&view=99&pg=2&parentPage=family
What collection is this from, and how can you even tell, without looking at the tag? I have lots of RRL stuff, and except for the ICON stuff, with the ICN code, I can never figure that stuff out. Comtemplating pulling the trigger on this if it doesn't go on sale soon.

Just search the collection name and all in the collection will show up.
post #7419 of 21987
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11912488&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=view100-158&view=99&pg=2&parentPage=family
What collection is this from, and how can you even tell, without looking at the tag? I have lots of RRL stuff, and except for the ICON stuff, with the ICN code, I can never figure that stuff out. Comtemplating pulling the trigger on this if it doesn't go on sale soon.

I think Deez Nuts is selling it on B&S in medium. Check his sig up above...
post #7420 of 21987
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11912488&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=view100-158&view=99&pg=2&parentPage=family
What collection is this from, and how can you even tell, without looking at the tag? I have lots of RRL stuff, and except for the ICON stuff, with the ICN code, I can never figure that stuff out. Comtemplating pulling the trigger on this if it doesn't go on sale soon.

It's a part of the north bend collection.
post #7421 of 21987
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

They fit slimmer/smaller

how much slimmer? would anyone happen to know the p2p measurement of a medium rrl ocbd? wondering if i should size up from my typical medium
post #7422 of 21987
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagsun View Post

I think Deez Nuts is selling it on B&S in medium. Check his sig up above...

thanks for the plug! size M still available.
post #7423 of 21987
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post

Make sure you try it on. I didn't like the fit on it.

thanks for the heads up E.
post #7424 of 21987
Does RRL make any cords? I have been looking for some RRL cords on ebay and in the store but to no avail.

Also, been on the hunt for some black RRL jeans (low straights) and same deal -been checking ebay and the stores and nada.

Thoughts?

TIA
post #7425 of 21987
You must be looking wrong on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/?_nkw=rrl%20Corduroy

I bought a few last summer and they are pretty nice. They are boot cuts, but they don't really have much of a boot cut at all.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread