or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 490

post #7336 of 20945

Ranch Fit is the womens jeans. I think its a slight boot cut.

post #7337 of 20945
Anyone know of a poor man's RRL? or atleast a line that has some pieces that fit into the RRL look.
post #7338 of 20945
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosiahS View Post

Anyone know of a poor man's RRL? or atleast a line that has some pieces that fit into the RRL look.

RL Rugby

There are some differences at the margins obviously but the core pieces are surprisingly similar

Also, if you keep an eye out and time it right, you shouldn't have to buy an RRL piece for anything less than 50% off
post #7339 of 20945
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosiahS View Post

Anyone know of a poor man's RRL? or atleast a line that has some pieces that fit into the RRL look.

J Crew is kind of like that. I'm not thrilled with their quality, but if you buy on sale not bad deals.
post #7340 of 20945
The denim & supply line has some stuff in line with rrl
post #7341 of 20945
I agree that J Crew is pretty close style wise, it's also easily accessible and can often be gotten on sale. Some of their stuff is lacking in the quality department, but some of it is ok. I have a couple of their chambray work shirts and they really aren't too bad at all, especially when purchased on sale like I did.
post #7342 of 20945
Quote:
Originally Posted by grundletaint View Post

The denim & supply line has some stuff in line with rrl

Duh. Why didn't I think of that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by slide13 View Post

I agree that J Crew is pretty close style wise, it's also easily accessible and can often be gotten on sale. Some of their stuff is lacking in the quality department, but some of it is ok. I have a couple of their chambray work shirts and they really aren't too bad at all, especially when purchased on sale like I did.

Yep. We agree.
post #7343 of 20945
The London showroom on Mount Street just opened. Very nice.

interior.jpg

Full story, including their beautiful Cordovan boots, on www.loomstate.co.uk
post #7344 of 20945
^ great write up and nice pictures, thanks so much for the review
post #7345 of 20945
Wonder if those Madison boots are exclusive to the new store.
post #7346 of 20945
Anybody have pics of the Barn Red / Oxblood after a bit of wear? I have a pair I bought a while ago but never got around to wearing. Debating whether to flip or keep. Also do they stretch the same amount as the raw / rinses?
post #7347 of 20945
I saw a Japanese reseller today at my local outlet. There were 2 PSR racks, but he only saw one rack with full of RLX and left.
The other rack was filled with RRLs.
post #7348 of 20945
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post

I saw a Japanese reseller today at my local outlet. There were 2 PSR racks, but he only saw one rack with full of RLX and left.
The other rack was filled with RRLs.

Anything good on it?
post #7349 of 20945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Anything good on it?

I saw some jeans and cords but sizes were 25 ~ 27 and 38 above.
post #7350 of 20945
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post

I saw some jeans and cords but sizes were 25 ~ 27 and 38 above.

What'd they have in 38+? biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread