or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 488

post #7306 of 20929
those messenger bags are nice. i like it.
post #7307 of 20929
Anyone have one of these they would want to part with?

2dm78o.jpg
post #7308 of 20929
an RRL cafe racer - always wondered what one of theirs would look like and what details they would accentuate from historical examples

this one's very nice, but the sleeves look a bit large (more pictures on link):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Double-RL-Mens-Motorcycle-Distressed-Black-Leather-Jacket-XL-/370559718947?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item5647149623

450
post #7309 of 20929
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal_1 View Post

an RRL cafe racer - always wondered what one of theirs would look like and what details they would accentuate from historical examples
this one's very nice, but the sleeves look a bit large
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Double-RL-Mens-Motorcycle-Distressed-Black-Leather-Jacket-XL-/370559718947?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item5647149623

too close to retail price. why do these outlet buyers have to be so greedy?
post #7310 of 20929
Quote:
Originally Posted by narcissism View Post

too close to retail price. why do these outlet buyers have to be so greedy?

Sellers will always try to maximize their profit but if it doesn't sell at seller's asking price, seller will eventually cut the price and someone who wishs to pay will pay.
post #7311 of 20929

He's asking $600 below retail with free shipping and no sales tax. How is that remotely close to retail? Or greedy? That comes out to ~40% off or more if you count sales tax.

 

Maybe he should just give it away for free.

post #7312 of 20929
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

He's asking $600 below retail with free shipping and no sales tax. How is that remotely close to retail? Or greedy? That comes out to ~40% off or more if you count sales tax.

Maybe he should just give it away for free.

hahaha and personally deliver it to your door
post #7313 of 20929
+1. What the fuck is this, occupy eBay?
post #7314 of 20929
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

+1. What the fuck is this, occupy eBay?

Best. Post. Ever.

Bravo, sir.
post #7315 of 20929
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

He's asking $600 below retail with free shipping and no sales tax. How is that remotely close to retail? Or greedy? That comes out to ~40% off or more if you count sales tax.

Maybe he should just give it away for free.

Haha. This reminds me of that SNL skit that Chris Farley and David Spade of stuck up GAP employees.
post #7316 of 20929
post #7317 of 20929
^

Heh, I came here just to post that very same ebay listing.

Someone's gonna get a great price on those.
post #7318 of 20929
nvm. informative rrloc thread. Um, but does it stretch at all?
post #7319 of 20929
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorman View Post

hmm. How do you size those? I don't remember. Is a 32 = about 17" with mas stretchy?

about right yeah
post #7320 of 20929
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningbright View Post

^
Heh, I came here just to post that very same ebay listing.
Someone's gonna get a great price on those.

fistbump.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread