do they ever go on sale? otherwise i will probably just bite the bullet and pay retail
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 463
Styleforum Top Picks
yeah very rare to go on sale. you can score from ebay, B&S, or from Context with 10% context credit or blakes for 10% off.
this is the RRL peacoat that i got like 2 weeks ago from that VIP sale for 50% off. i upgraded from my size 34 or 32 sterlingwear, which i had to size down to get the fit i wanted but this made my sleeves and overall length short. this RRL feels much thicker and substantial and actually too thick and rigid since its never been worn
sorry the pics are dark but you can at least see how it fits. im wearing the RRL charcoal chambray shirt underneath the peacoat, both are size XS, im a size 36R, and have room for a thin cardi/sweater.
Rinse jeans go on sale frequently, Rigid do not because they sell out every season. But leftovers have shown up at outlets in the past especially in the form of overalls or dungarees. If the rigid jeans don't sell out they carry them over to the next season or make a small discount that gets rid of them.
RRLs military/navy pieces as well as most of the line is based off designs from Ralphs vintage clothing and americana collection which includes thousands of rare and very expensive items spanning from the USA to across the globe. They take cues from these iconic pieces, reproduce them, and then vigorously age them which is an expensive process. There is no comparison to what you will find today at the military surplus store, Made in USA or not. Guess you can also buy $10 used jeans that look almost as good as some of RRLs $400 washed jeans. But, I think you're in the wrong thread for that.
also has everyones ralphlauren.com orders shipped yet? I had a huge order i placed on saturday in which the status says "orders located in stock" or something still. i placed a smaller order on sunday and it has already shipped.
Ordered stuff from Rugby and got shipment notification Sunday.
I think the warehouse is just getting hammered.
When I ordered using the shady 50% VIP coupon early October it was 4 or 5 days before I got a shipment notification but according to tracking it had actually gone out the day after the order.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 7 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Viola Milano and Sozzi knit ties 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 21 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 27 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...