do they ever go on sale? otherwise i will probably just bite the bullet and pay retail
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 463post #6931 of 2553811/1/11 at 12:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6932 of 2553811/1/11 at 1:22ampost #6933 of 2553811/1/11 at 1:34ampost #6934 of 2553811/1/11 at 4:40amQuote:
yeah very rare to go on sale. you can score from ebay, B&S, or from Context with 10% context credit or blakes for 10% off.post #6935 of 2553811/1/11 at 6:23ampost #6936 of 2553811/1/11 at 6:33ampost #6937 of 2553811/1/11 at 6:43amyes the sale includes pretty much all washes but not raws or the new black on blacks
this is the RRL peacoat that i got like 2 weeks ago from that VIP sale for 50% off. i upgraded from my size 34 or 32 sterlingwear, which i had to size down to get the fit i wanted but this made my sleeves and overall length short. this RRL feels much thicker and substantial and actually too thick and rigid since its never been worn
sorry the pics are dark but you can at least see how it fits. im wearing the RRL charcoal chambray shirt underneath the peacoat, both are size XS, im a size 36R, and have room for a thin cardi/sweater.post #6938 of 2553811/1/11 at 6:49ampost #6939 of 2553811/1/11 at 6:57ampost #6940 of 2553811/1/11 at 7:08ampost #6941 of 2553811/1/11 at 7:26am
Rinse jeans go on sale frequently, Rigid do not because they sell out every season. But leftovers have shown up at outlets in the past especially in the form of overalls or dungarees. If the rigid jeans don't sell out they carry them over to the next season or make a small discount that gets rid of them.
RRLs military/navy pieces as well as most of the line is based off designs from Ralphs vintage clothing and americana collection which includes thousands of rare and very expensive items spanning from the USA to across the globe. They take cues from these iconic pieces, reproduce them, and then vigorously age them which is an expensive process. There is no comparison to what you will find today at the military surplus store, Made in USA or not. Guess you can also buy $10 used jeans that look almost as good as some of RRLs $400 washed jeans. But, I think you're in the wrong thread for that.post #6942 of 2553811/1/11 at 7:45amok thanks for the info. any recommendations for low straight raw sizing? i am a 32 in most jeans (nudie rag and bone), with the actual waist starting at 33.
also has everyones ralphlauren.com orders shipped yet? I had a huge order i placed on saturday in which the status says "orders located in stock" or something still. i placed a smaller order on sunday and it has already shipped.post #6943 of 2553811/1/11 at 7:55amOrdered stuff Friday and got shipment notification last night.
Ordered stuff from Rugby and got shipment notification Sunday.
I think the warehouse is just getting hammered.
When I ordered using the shady 50% VIP coupon early October it was 4 or 5 days before I got a shipment notification but according to tracking it had actually gone out the day after the order.post #6944 of 2553811/1/11 at 7:56amMine shipped, but I sprung for the 2-day shipping, in large part to avoid the 1-3 day shipping window they give themselves for standard shipping, as I really wanted to get my order in before the weekend and figured $20 was a reasonable amount for 2-day shipping. LIndricks and a couple workshirts will be here tomorrow, looking forward to seeing the boots in person.post #6945 of 2553811/1/11 at 7:56am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 12 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 13 minutes ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...