do they ever go on sale? otherwise i will probably just bite the bullet and pay retail
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 463post #6931 of 2386911/1/11 at 12:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6932 of 2386911/1/11 at 1:22ampost #6933 of 2386911/1/11 at 1:34ampost #6934 of 2386911/1/11 at 4:40amQuote:
yeah very rare to go on sale. you can score from ebay, B&S, or from Context with 10% context credit or blakes for 10% off.post #6935 of 2386911/1/11 at 6:23ampost #6936 of 2386911/1/11 at 6:33ampost #6937 of 2386911/1/11 at 6:43amyes the sale includes pretty much all washes but not raws or the new black on blacks
this is the RRL peacoat that i got like 2 weeks ago from that VIP sale for 50% off. i upgraded from my size 34 or 32 sterlingwear, which i had to size down to get the fit i wanted but this made my sleeves and overall length short. this RRL feels much thicker and substantial and actually too thick and rigid since its never been worn
sorry the pics are dark but you can at least see how it fits. im wearing the RRL charcoal chambray shirt underneath the peacoat, both are size XS, im a size 36R, and have room for a thin cardi/sweater.post #6938 of 2386911/1/11 at 6:49ampost #6939 of 2386911/1/11 at 6:57ampost #6940 of 2386911/1/11 at 7:08ampost #6941 of 2386911/1/11 at 7:26am
Rinse jeans go on sale frequently, Rigid do not because they sell out every season. But leftovers have shown up at outlets in the past especially in the form of overalls or dungarees. If the rigid jeans don't sell out they carry them over to the next season or make a small discount that gets rid of them.
RRLs military/navy pieces as well as most of the line is based off designs from Ralphs vintage clothing and americana collection which includes thousands of rare and very expensive items spanning from the USA to across the globe. They take cues from these iconic pieces, reproduce them, and then vigorously age them which is an expensive process. There is no comparison to what you will find today at the military surplus store, Made in USA or not. Guess you can also buy $10 used jeans that look almost as good as some of RRLs $400 washed jeans. But, I think you're in the wrong thread for that.post #6942 of 2386911/1/11 at 7:45amok thanks for the info. any recommendations for low straight raw sizing? i am a 32 in most jeans (nudie rag and bone), with the actual waist starting at 33.
also has everyones ralphlauren.com orders shipped yet? I had a huge order i placed on saturday in which the status says "orders located in stock" or something still. i placed a smaller order on sunday and it has already shipped.post #6943 of 2386911/1/11 at 7:55amOrdered stuff Friday and got shipment notification last night.
Ordered stuff from Rugby and got shipment notification Sunday.
I think the warehouse is just getting hammered.
When I ordered using the shady 50% VIP coupon early October it was 4 or 5 days before I got a shipment notification but according to tracking it had actually gone out the day after the order.post #6944 of 2386911/1/11 at 7:56amMine shipped, but I sprung for the 2-day shipping, in large part to avoid the 1-3 day shipping window they give themselves for standard shipping, as I really wanted to get my order in before the weekend and figured $20 was a reasonable amount for 2-day shipping. LIndricks and a couple workshirts will be here tomorrow, looking forward to seeing the boots in person.post #6945 of 2386911/1/11 at 7:56am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Harris Tweed Pocket Squares Something New ? 3 minutes ago
- › plain biscuits suck. 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 8 minutes ago
- › Opinion on athletic style quarter zip tops 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...