Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 456post #6826 of 2397110/28/11 at 11:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6827 of 2397110/28/11 at 11:19pmQuote:
feel the same, stuff i want is not on sale at this time. lets hope for Jan sale.
Namor, have u compared the slim rigids with the one wash? i have a pair of one wash still with tags on and am thinking change to the rigids.post #6828 of 2397110/28/11 at 11:20pmpost #6829 of 2397110/28/11 at 11:32pmpost #6830 of 2397110/28/11 at 11:38pmpost #6831 of 2397110/28/11 at 11:39pmpost #6832 of 2397110/29/11 at 12:27ampost #6833 of 2397110/29/11 at 2:23ampost #6834 of 2397110/29/11 at 3:00ampost #6835 of 2397110/29/11 at 3:05ampost #6836 of 2397110/29/11 at 7:55ampost #6837 of 2397110/29/11 at 8:34amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
75 replies damn taht's a lot to read after a night at the bars.
RKD, I'm picking up a chambray tmrw morning when sober. Did you like the grey? Trying to decide grey or blue. Also what's the weight on it?
And for the grey henley, do you think it's worth the ~$75? I like the look but not sure about how it feels.
the shirt is fairly lightweight not like the thicker workshirts. i already have so many regular indigo chambray so decided on the grey.
yeah the henley is nice but still expensive even at 75 especially when shirts are around 90. so its your own call. i liked it so i got it, but its not a great deal. any of the shirts at half of is a decent/good buy and the sweaters as well but obviously60-75 is betterpost #6838 of 2397110/29/11 at 8:38am
After 10 days of cobbles in Paris, my cat's paw heels are wearing down rather quickly. Then again, I have been wearing the Bowery Boots for about 12 hours a day and have walked about 180 miles, so maybe that isn't unusual.
In any case - does anyone know how Cats Paw sizing works? I see some deadstock heels on ebay but they are in sizes like 15 and 16, so I don't know what that means. Thought it might be good to buy a couple spare sets to have around if they are going to wear down this fast.post #6839 of 2397110/29/11 at 9:31am
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 21 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 23 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015