Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 456post #6826 of 2813110/28/11 at 11:15pmpost #6827 of 2813110/28/11 at 11:19pmQuote:
feel the same, stuff i want is not on sale at this time. lets hope for Jan sale.
Namor, have u compared the slim rigids with the one wash? i have a pair of one wash still with tags on and am thinking change to the rigids.post #6828 of 2813110/28/11 at 11:20pmpost #6829 of 2813110/28/11 at 11:32pmpost #6830 of 2813110/28/11 at 11:38pmpost #6831 of 2813110/28/11 at 11:39pmpost #6832 of 2813110/29/11 at 12:27ampost #6833 of 2813110/29/11 at 2:23ampost #6834 of 2813110/29/11 at 3:00ampost #6835 of 2813110/29/11 at 3:05ampost #6836 of 2813110/29/11 at 7:55ampost #6837 of 2813110/29/11 at 8:34amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
75 replies damn taht's a lot to read after a night at the bars.
RKD, I'm picking up a chambray tmrw morning when sober. Did you like the grey? Trying to decide grey or blue. Also what's the weight on it?
And for the grey henley, do you think it's worth the ~$75? I like the look but not sure about how it feels.
the shirt is fairly lightweight not like the thicker workshirts. i already have so many regular indigo chambray so decided on the grey.
yeah the henley is nice but still expensive even at 75 especially when shirts are around 90. so its your own call. i liked it so i got it, but its not a great deal. any of the shirts at half of is a decent/good buy and the sweaters as well but obviously60-75 is betterpost #6838 of 2813110/29/11 at 8:38am
After 10 days of cobbles in Paris, my cat's paw heels are wearing down rather quickly. Then again, I have been wearing the Bowery Boots for about 12 hours a day and have walked about 180 miles, so maybe that isn't unusual.
In any case - does anyone know how Cats Paw sizing works? I see some deadstock heels on ebay but they are in sizes like 15 and 16, so I don't know what that means. Thought it might be good to buy a couple spare sets to have around if they are going to wear down this fast.post #6839 of 2813110/29/11 at 9:31ampost #6840 of 2813110/29/11 at 10:14am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 2 minutes ago
- › Closet Clean Out (Alfred Sargent, Ron Rider, Alden, Enzo Bonafe,... 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...