or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 429

post #6421 of 21390
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

On a side note, bought my g/f a Hildy Lodge - Black Wool vest (size 1) and Outlaw Green-ish Buckleback Trousers (25w) today. Fit is ACE.

pics or it never happened
post #6422 of 21390
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

use amazon payments ... less fees and they are competing with paypal. god i hate paypal

Yeah, was looking at them. There's also all these cell phone payment systems, not sure if I like them or not. But I don't have a strong need for these services most of the time and at least Paypal will work out eventually.
post #6423 of 21390
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

pics or it never happened

yes indeed, clothing is optional
post #6424 of 21390
Anyone have any experience with this coat ?

I like the look, but the p2p is 23.5

I'm usually a 42r, but I know that cut can also be important. I'm just wondering if anyone owns or has tried this coat on and give me some guidance on the fit.
post #6425 of 21390
........
Edited by jimmyfingers - 10/30/11 at 10:40am
post #6426 of 21390
^damn, wish i got those money, now!
post #6427 of 21390

Does anyone have this pair of RRL engineering boots? They look great but too pricyfrown.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Moto-Style-Black-Leather-Boots-9-/170690151146?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27bded02ea#ht_618wt_1029

 

The current Boondocker Suede Boots are also very nice and cheaper than Japanese retros

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11838131&f=Men&kw=rrl+boots&parentPage=search

post #6428 of 21390
Another question. Anyone seen this wool hunting sweater in person? The description says there is a buckled tab at the back waist. I am concerned it might be as disfiguring as this one
post #6429 of 21390
harveyrabbit, would love to help but I dont have any experience with either sweater
post #6430 of 21390
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveyrabbit View Post

Anyone have any experience with this coat ?
I like the look, but the p2p is 23.5
I'm usually a 42r, but I know that cut can also be important. I'm just wondering if anyone owns or has tried this coat on and give me some guidance on the fit.

These measurements are usually my fit for a coat and I'm a 44R-L (I know because I was eying this piece about a week ago - just can't justify the purchase right now as I've got too many coats, esp. grey herringbone).

You could always pull the trigger on it though and then tempt me to grab it (at a lower price) if it's too big. satisfied.gif

Great lookin' coat.
post #6431 of 21390
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveyrabbit View Post

Another question. Anyone seen this wool hunting sweater in person? The description says there is a buckled tab at the back waist. I am concerned it might be as disfiguring as this one


I have this sweater. The buckle back on the back is made of balck cotton. it doesn't look as long as the other one in your post. all i can say is that i've only ever had great comments on the sweater.
 

 

post #6432 of 21390
Reposting this for additional input:

Has anyone who is not really tall or heavy bought the Cotton Twill Jacket and can confirm to size down? I am 5' 8", slim, and usually an S in everything I buy (except an M in some Barbour Tokito stuff) and am contemplating getting the XS in the Cotton Twill Jacket based on people here saying it fits big. However, it feels weird ordering an XS so I wanted to check whether anyone remotely my size has some input.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11745435

Thanks!
post #6433 of 21390
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningbright View Post

These measurements are usually my fit for a coat and I'm a 44R-L (I know because I was eying this piece about a week ago - just can't justify the purchase right now as I've got too many coats, esp. grey herringbone).
You could always pull the trigger on it though and then tempt me to grab it (at a lower price) if it's too big. satisfied.gif
Great lookin' coat.

I'm really trying to avoid being the reseller that always sells at a loss.
I'm not saying it hasn't happened, or won't happen again, but I'm trying to control for it a bit better wink.gif
post #6434 of 21390
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

harveyrabbit, would love to help but I dont have any experience with either sweater

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost01 View Post

I have this sweater. The buckle back on the back is made of balck cotton. it doesn't look as long as the other one in your post. all i can say is that i've only ever had great comments on the sweater. 

 




Thanks for the feedback. Any chance you can share some pics? I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in looking at some new RRL...
post #6435 of 21390
...........
Edited by jimmyfingers - 10/31/11 at 1:54pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread