Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:26 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 416post #6226 of 236819/28/11 at 7:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6227 of 236819/28/11 at 8:06ampost #6228 of 236819/28/11 at 8:10ampost #6229 of 236819/28/11 at 8:15amQuote:Originally Posted by grundletaint
Have both. The one wash is softer and more comfortable. It stretches out pretty quickly and fades a bit faster than the rigid. The rigids are more stubborn and creases set in a lot sharper. Fading seems to take longer. I haven't had either long enough to comment on final fading but I assume one-wash will end up with a more vintage-type fade and rigid will be a little more dramatic. Once wash shouldn't shrink much while I think rigid will shrink a bit more when it finally hits water.
I think rince and one wash are the same thing.
Actually now come to think about it, I think only Slim fit have "once wash", slim boot and low straight have "rinse" but not once wash, maybe it's just how they like to refer itpost #6230 of 236819/28/11 at 8:23ampost #6231 of 236819/28/11 at 8:35ampost #6232 of 236819/28/11 at 8:46amQuote:
Don't you guys know that the first rule about this kind of shit is "Don't Call"
I got in...hoping they don't cancel (some peoples have already moved to shipping status it seems).post #6233 of 236819/28/11 at 8:56ampost #6234 of 236819/28/11 at 8:56amQuote:
Haha, what does that call look like? "Yes, I just wanted to confirm that you will honor this discount code that was never intended for me in the first place?"post #6235 of 236819/28/11 at 8:58ampost #6236 of 236819/28/11 at 9:06ampost #6237 of 236819/28/11 at 9:25ampost #6238 of 236819/28/11 at 9:32ampost #6239 of 236819/28/11 at 9:34am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1770 Active Users (447 Members and 1323 Guests)
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 6 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones Sidney loafers ( brand new with box ) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...