i was tempted to pull the trigger on a pair but I prefer varying shades of blue.... and red
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 410post #6136 of 238769/20/11 at 10:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6137 of 238769/20/11 at 10:40pmQuote:
same reason why I am on the fence, in reality just raw or one wash blue would do for me...post #6138 of 238769/20/11 at 10:55pm
The lapel are as wide as Garrison on the PRL model, the buttoning point seems normal when I tried it, at least no lower than RLBL. Though watch out if this particular model is ventless. All the ones I have seen so far are either single vent or ventless.post #6139 of 238769/21/11 at 2:02ampost #6140 of 238769/21/11 at 3:17amQuote:
Rugby opened in London a couple of weeks ago in Covent Graden. Rumour is RRL is going to be on Mount Street at the end of the year.
post #6141 of 238769/21/11 at 10:52amQuote:Originally Posted by srgprod
The new RRL Flagship Broadway location opened this week. 4,000 + sq ft of everything RRL. Vintage, new goods, tons of limited production pieces, Shoes, boots, amazing displays, Custom tailor shop, etc etc etc. Over the top!! They put everything they had into this store.
Mind blowing!! Anyone been there?
PLEASE TAKE PICTURES AND POST THEM HEREpost #6142 of 238769/21/11 at 10:57ampost #6143 of 238769/21/11 at 11:42ampost #6144 of 238769/21/11 at 12:05pm
Cool. Do they look good in person? Hopefully, it will make its way to the local RL store here (RRL section). I find sizing can be a bit off with the workshirts and would like to try them on first.post #6145 of 238769/21/11 at 1:09pmpost #6146 of 238769/21/11 at 3:03pmpost #6147 of 238769/21/11 at 3:28pmQuote:
I have this shirt. It fits tts. That is, it's not slim fit and not baggy. Fits more like the chambrays, the current denim shirt and broadcloth dress shirts. The western shirts are a slimmer fit.post #6148 of 238769/21/11 at 3:42pmpost #6149 of 238769/21/11 at 3:43pmpost #6150 of 238769/21/11 at 4:07pm
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1509 Active Users (354 Members and 1155 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 9 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 9 minutes ago
- › New John Lobb MTO Lopez red museum loafers, UK size 10.5 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...