Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 383post #5731 of 255698/31/11 at 4:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5732 of 255698/31/11 at 5:00pmpost #5733 of 255698/31/11 at 5:23pmpost #5734 of 255698/31/11 at 5:35pmpost #5735 of 255698/31/11 at 5:40pmpost #5736 of 255698/31/11 at 6:05pmpost #5737 of 255698/31/11 at 6:39pmpost #5738 of 255698/31/11 at 7:05pmpost #5739 of 255698/31/11 at 7:29pmpost #5740 of 255699/1/11 at 12:07amQuote:
there's a 20% off labor day coupon circling around. when the 25% sale ends on the 7th PSR might go back to 75%. still, there is little RRL in circulation right now, PSR racks are overfilled with hideous RLX and polo.post #5741 of 255699/1/11 at 12:29amQuote:
I only see one or two pieces of RRL. They have a lot of RLX stuffs yes. Expecting huge amounts of PSRs for the upcoming months.
I don't know where you get the 20% labor day coupon, can you elaborate? Is what they giving out in store only?post #5742 of 255699/1/11 at 12:33ampost #5743 of 255699/1/11 at 12:35ampost #5744 of 255699/1/11 at 12:42ampost #5745 of 255699/1/11 at 12:51amQuote:
Quiet possible. But some RRL stores have plenty of leftovers at the end of season. I'm curious if RL will put their RRL merchandise online sale section.
Edit: This 50% reminded me last year. I was at my local outlet when it was 50%, it was probably this time of year, and they had tons of cashmere sweaters, so I didn't buy anything because I knew these will going to be 75% off. Next week, store changed it to 75% and merchandises were same as the week before.
At 50% not a lot of people buying PSR. They still think the price is high when they can buy couple more pony polos, even RRL's
last Easters, Las Vegas outlet had 2 full racks or RRL at 50%, I called the store after I hit them. And their associate told me PSR's is not turning well because it's 50% off.
Curious to see what kind of pieces will be at outlets this season.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1610 Active Users (321 Members and 1289 Guests)
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 52 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Field Parka (NEW FW15) 2 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Reigning Champ Tiger Fleece in S (New with Tag) 4 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.