Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 383post #5731 of 237138/31/11 at 4:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5732 of 237138/31/11 at 5:00pmpost #5733 of 237138/31/11 at 5:23pmpost #5734 of 237138/31/11 at 5:35pmpost #5735 of 237138/31/11 at 5:40pmpost #5736 of 237138/31/11 at 6:05pmpost #5737 of 237138/31/11 at 6:39pmpost #5738 of 237138/31/11 at 7:05pmpost #5739 of 237138/31/11 at 7:29pmpost #5740 of 237139/1/11 at 12:07amQuote:
there's a 20% off labor day coupon circling around. when the 25% sale ends on the 7th PSR might go back to 75%. still, there is little RRL in circulation right now, PSR racks are overfilled with hideous RLX and polo.post #5741 of 237139/1/11 at 12:29amQuote:
I only see one or two pieces of RRL. They have a lot of RLX stuffs yes. Expecting huge amounts of PSRs for the upcoming months.
I don't know where you get the 20% labor day coupon, can you elaborate? Is what they giving out in store only?post #5742 of 237139/1/11 at 12:33ampost #5743 of 237139/1/11 at 12:35ampost #5744 of 237139/1/11 at 12:42ampost #5745 of 237139/1/11 at 12:51amQuote:
Quiet possible. But some RRL stores have plenty of leftovers at the end of season. I'm curious if RL will put their RRL merchandise online sale section.
Edit: This 50% reminded me last year. I was at my local outlet when it was 50%, it was probably this time of year, and they had tons of cashmere sweaters, so I didn't buy anything because I knew these will going to be 75% off. Next week, store changed it to 75% and merchandises were same as the week before.
At 50% not a lot of people buying PSR. They still think the price is high when they can buy couple more pony polos, even RRL's
last Easters, Las Vegas outlet had 2 full racks or RRL at 50%, I called the store after I hit them. And their associate told me PSR's is not turning well because it's 50% off.
Curious to see what kind of pieces will be at outlets this season.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1503 Active Users (338 Members and 1165 Guests)
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen 12D... 3 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...