or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 319

post #4771 of 20943
Three really nice chambray selvedge shirts in L - all different styles. Have not seen these before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170670963158QQcmdZViewItem?vti=Size+%28Men%27s%29%09L&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_19657wt_1390
post #4772 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson View Post

Three really nice chambray selvedge shirts in L - all different styles. Have not seen these before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170670963158QQcmdZViewItem?vti=Size+%28Men%27s%29%09L&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_19657wt_1390

Would buy any of those and have been looking for a while, but none in Size S ffffuuuu.gif
post #4773 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by palma View Post


Would buy any of those and have been looking for a while, but none in Size S ffffuuuu.gif

Or in medium!
post #4774 of 20943
i never thought I would say this but thank the lord for ebay. The new B&S is far from what it once was. Fortunately, you can still get your RRL fix on eBay. These are awesome for the price: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Slim-Fit-100-Wool-Pants-33-x-34-/400231038202?pt=US_CSA_MC_Pants&hash=item5d2fa0fcfa
post #4775 of 20943
this just arrived. RRL Canyon boot: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/stitch-jp/2710017/
post #4776 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

this just arrived. RRL Canyon boot: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/stitch-jp/2710017/

Those wool officer chinos are sweet! Not sure about the boots though, I mean they're almost 2000 USD? Would rather pickup Red Wings and buy a new tv or something.
post #4777 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post


Those wool officer chinos are sweet! Not sure about the boots though, I mean they're almost 2000 USD? Would rather pickup Red Wings and buy a new tv or something.

yeah I agree, $2000 is absurd. I ended up paying $357 before taxes
post #4778 of 20943
hmmmm not feeling those boots... leather is too shiny for my taste.
post #4779 of 20943
deez nuts, you are making me second guess my purchase! ffffuuuu.gif what about now? biggrin.gif

500
500
post #4780 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


I took the stitching off my low straights. They look awesome - only a very slight hint remains in an imprint.

Thanks, m8.
post #4781 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by palma View Post


Would buy any of those and have been looking for a while, but none in Size S ffffuuuu.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfurt View Post


Or in medium!

Same here, with the other issue being that I have an overload of chambray and work shirts at the moment (including a ridiculous Spellbound denim shirt I just bought). RRL sure does tempt you to buy things you already have or don't need, don't they?
post #4782 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

i never thought I would say this but thank the lord for ebay. The new B&S is far from what it once was. Fortunately, you can still get your RRL fix on eBay. These are awesome for the price: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Slim-Fit-100-Wool-Pants-33-x-34-/400231038202?pt=US_CSA_MC_Pants&hash=item5d2fa0fcfa

100% agree. Ebay has been pretty good on RRL lately. Also, I have a pair of these (bought off ebay a while ago). These are kind of officer's pants in wool.
post #4783 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson View Post


100% agree. Ebay has been pretty good on RRL lately. Also, I have a pair of these (bought off ebay a while ago). These are kind of officer's pants in wool.

how does these guys fit, true to size or down size 2 just like the jeans (i.e. true waist 30 would buy tag 28)
post #4784 of 20943
Size down 1 seems about right; i.e. 33 tagged = 34 waist. These are wool, so don't stretch like jeans or the selvedge officers chinos do. I think the consensus on the selvedge officers chinos was to go down 2 from waist to tagged.
post #4785 of 20943
Those wool officers looks pretty good, I hope to find a 34w pair.
Canyon boots are very nice, and reasonable priced can be a very good purchase, but they are too Red-wingesque for my taste. I mean, having several pairs of RWs I see no point buying those RRL version.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread