Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 28

post #406 of 27892
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchen View Post
I got 4 of the plain tees on sale yesterday. Haven't been to RRL in a hot minute but the Hawaiians from this season are some of the most amazing prints I have seen. Lots of cool tees as well.

How much was each t-shirt?
post #407 of 27892
I think $30
post #408 of 27892
for anyone that is looking for a white oxford, i have a new size small for sale real cheap.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=129233
post #409 of 27892
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite View Post
yeah blueingreen does it too, but since they are RRL jeans i was looking to get hemmed i was hoping for the figure of $free.99

dont forget self edge NY!
post #410 of 27892
does anybody know where I could find this shirt cheap?



efff paying the 95 bluebee wants.
post #411 of 27892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Marley View Post
does anybody know where I could find this shirt cheap?



efff paying the 95 bluebee wants.

I don't see that shirt on Bluebee's site.
post #412 of 27892
From like... 3 pages ago:
Quote:
Originally Posted by connor View Post
why do i not see RRL on farinellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite View Post
it's been covered before, no online presence for RRL, so no online sales.
post #413 of 27892
Try ebay
post #414 of 27892
Do I need to size down 1 in RRL Slim Fit Rigid jeans? RRL Southbeach says the waist on a size 32 is 16.25". The waist on my well worn 1980's is 17.25" now.
post #415 of 27892
Quote:
Originally Posted by London View Post
Try ebay
I did, no luck. Also its easy to find RRL online you just have to know how to find it.
post #416 of 27892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Marley View Post
I did, no luck.

Also its easy to find RRL online you just have to know how to find it.

Yes it is.

Japan seems to have no problem selling RRL online, as it's all over Rakuten.
post #417 of 27892
would the ralph lauren outlet carry any rrl? heading out to palm springs this weekend and trying to figure if outlet mission would be worthwhile .
post #418 of 27892
Quote:
Originally Posted by eglbc View Post
would the ralph lauren outlet carry any rrl? heading out to palm springs this weekend and trying to figure if outlet mission would be worthwhile .

depends....sometimes they do, sometimes they don't
post #419 of 27892
Does anyone own this RRL Henley shirt?





post #420 of 27892
Quote:
Originally Posted by onion View Post
Yes it is.

Japan seems to have no problem selling RRL online, as it's all over Rakuten.

I was referring to BlueBee and a certain affiliate. But you're right its all over Japanese websites. Makes me want to go back.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread