I don't recall that star patch version though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1872post #28066 of 281363/20/17 at 10:11ampost #28067 of 281363/20/17 at 10:16ampost #28068 of 281363/20/17 at 10:38amQuote:
These are fake for sure..... I would also assume the rest is also.post #28069 of 281363/20/17 at 10:58ampost #28070 of 281363/20/17 at 11:09ampost #28071 of 281363/20/17 at 12:31pmpost #28072 of 281363/20/17 at 12:36pmQuote:
He just sold a bunch of shirts as well.
Does someone want to report him? If these are fakes, he's brazenly ripping off people. (I feel about 90% certain. The only caveat is that he might be mixing real RRL items in with the rest.)post #28073 of 281363/20/17 at 12:36pmpost #28074 of 281363/20/17 at 12:38pmpost #28075 of 281363/20/17 at 2:00pmpost #28076 of 281363/20/17 at 3:22pm^If they had spelled "RRL" wrong I might buy it for the novelty.
First day of spring and the cleaning that comes with it! Decidedly not fake, a RRL sweatshirt from oh, maybe four years ago. This isn't a true heather gray- it reads browner in person. Hard to photograph. Very comfortable fleece. I have fond memories of this because I got it when they accidentally let out a 60% off coupon. Oh, how I wish I could go back and do that again. I didn't swing for the fences. Alas.
The usual: too lazy to sell, but want it to go to a good home. First one to PM takes it and covers shipping.
Edit- tentatively taken! You gentlepersons are fast. I'll edit again if it doesn't work.
Edited by oynag - 3/20/17 at 3:35pmpost #28077 of 281363/20/17 at 5:20pmJust got a short sleeve selvedge chambray shirt. According to the seller a prototype he picked up from RRL. Brand new. It's a bit tight around the waist. Will it stretch out with wear because it's selvedge? Pardon the ignorance. Wondering if I should keep and try to wear and break in, if it will stretch, or sell off.
Feedback is greatly appreciated.post #28078 of 281363/20/17 at 7:35pmpost #28079 of 281363/20/17 at 7:39pmpost #28080 of 281363/20/17 at 7:52pmQuote:
I just saw that on the shawl collar shirt jackets. Too funny, except if you're the one who bought it. I checked his sold history, looks like he did pretty ok. I will also report him, people will go to all sorts of bizarre lengths to rip others off and make a buck.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1163 Active Users (131 Members and 1032 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds MacNeil #8 Burgundy Shell Cordovan US8.5E 7 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 16 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 35 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 38 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...