Sadly a very plausible scenario.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:27 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1744post #26147 of 268766/16/16 at 6:48pm
I just had another order come through with the striped canvas jacket, the indigo polo and the striped cotton trouser, if anyone would like to see photos or has fit questions.
Has anyone here actually ordered something from Old Joe before? Love their stuff but have no idea how to go about buying it.post #26148 of 268766/16/16 at 7:16pmpost #26149 of 268766/16/16 at 8:25pm
Plus, you know, they said they were looking to cut RRL. Prob the biggest clue.Quote:
Only carried in Asia, as far as I know. You would probably have to go through a proxy.
Belief in Moscow ships directly to the US though and their website is in English. Never ordered from them before
Other stores tend to have more interesting collections
Stevenson Overall Co is also RRL-ish, but outside of jeans and maybe a couple of deck jackets, you'll still have to find some Asian stockist.
http://www.soc-la.com/post #26150 of 268766/17/16 at 1:58ampost #26151 of 268766/17/16 at 4:21ampost #26152 of 268766/17/16 at 4:36ampost #26153 of 268766/17/16 at 5:43ampost #26154 of 268766/17/16 at 5:56amQuote:
Luckily I've dumped so much into RRL in the last 10 years that I would probably be just fine if I never bought a piece again. I have at least 20 pairs of jeans, a dozen pairs of chinos, 6 leather jackets and god knows how many shirts, so yeah, I'll just rock that vintage early 21st century RRL to the rest home if need be.. In all seriousness, I've looked at other brands and have never been tempted enough to actually buy anything.post #26155 of 268766/17/16 at 6:09ampost #26156 of 268766/17/16 at 6:16ampost #26157 of 268766/17/16 at 6:28ampost #26158 of 268766/17/16 at 6:43ampost #26159 of 268766/17/16 at 7:28ampost #26160 of 268766/17/16 at 9:00am
So yesterday I posted here after receiving a call from my SA, that the in-store 30% additional discount on sale items has started. My SA later sent me prices for items that I was interested in. It added up to an additional 30 to 35% discount based on the numbers. But this morning I notice the website shows the exact same prices the SA sent me. The online discounts are now showing 60-65% off original price and in some cases more than that. I called the store back and he told me that those are the prices indeed that he received on the latest price sheet. No word on the additional in-store 30% off... he mentioned they will do it typically around holiday's if there still lots of inventory remaining. Suggested I check back again around July 4th holiday.
Anyway, I went ahead and ordered some of the items I didnt want to risk going out of stock.... came about 60% off. Not bad.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 seconds ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 28 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Chukka Boots 9.5 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...