Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1734post #25996 of 271415/24/16 at 12:47ampost #25997 of 271415/24/16 at 2:03amQuote:
I'm seeing the same thing. That's f'ed up, although this is nothing new with RL. They obviously haven't updated the website with the sale prices yet. Come on RL!!!
Edit: the sale prices are up...
Edited by walds11 - 5/24/16 at 2:50ampost #25998 of 271415/24/16 at 5:07ampost #25999 of 271415/24/16 at 7:03ampost #26000 of 271415/24/16 at 7:54ampost #26001 of 271415/24/16 at 8:03ampost #26002 of 271415/24/16 at 9:23am
Is it just me, or does it seem really early for fall items: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=99309426&preOrderLabel=Pre%20Order&cp=11588650.12138271&ab=ln_men_cs_casualshirts&parentPage=family
I'm not complaining too much as I'm kind of burned out on Spring and Summer, but I wasn't really ready for looking at Fall yet...this stuff is going to look pretty stale come August/September...post #26003 of 271415/24/16 at 10:40ampost #26004 of 271415/24/16 at 11:11amit works now but sucks that the striped hoody ive been eyeing is part of the summer line and not spring. so i settled on a couple sweatshirts and the tooled surveyor wallet and belt. i ordered the ACE 8 of spades hat but i might return it. im not a fan of black casual wear.
i think polo sport stuff is more substantial than the current RRL selection. purple label is nice ..but still way too pricey.post #26005 of 271415/24/16 at 11:31amQuote:Originally Posted by PCFIVEZ
it works now but sucks that the striped hoody ive been eyeing is part of the summer line and not spring. so i settled on a couple sweatshirts and the tooled surveyor wallet and belt. i ordered the ACE 8 of spades hat but i might return it. im not a fan of black casual wear.
i think polo sport stuff is more substantial than the current RRL selection. purple label is nice ..but still way too pricey.
You were able to get the code to work with sale items? Doesn't for me.post #26006 of 271415/24/16 at 1:29pmQuote:
Your SA should be able to give you an additional 10%. In just the last hour I bought a selection of the sale items at 40% off —through my SA at the Aspen store.
If the Atlanta store can't extend the extra 10% tell them you will go elsewhere.post #26007 of 271415/24/16 at 1:40pm
Just noticed this new RRL Burgundy Sweater for Sale on eBay. It would be a steal for someone who wears a Large.
I own this beautiful cardigan in a Medium and it's one of my favorites. It listed at $450 in Fall 2014 and it sold out long before that season's line went on sale.
The eBay photos don't do it justice. This image is closer to the actual appearance.post #26008 of 271415/24/16 at 1:49pmI see the new version of the Murdock engineer boot is included in the sale. Never could see why they switched makers as the new version is nowhere near as nice as the old. That said, I have a pair of the old Murdocks in black, worn 3 times, that I am willing to part with for $350 if anyone is interested. They are a 10D.post #26009 of 271415/24/16 at 2:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by gnatty8
I see the new version of the Murdock engineer boot is included in the sale. Never could see why they switched makers as the new version is nowhere near as nice as the old. That said, I have a pair of the old Murdocks in black, worn 3 times, that I am willing to part with for $350 if anyone is interested. They are a 10D.
Damn, a little too big! I've been hunting for pair of the old model Murdocks in a 9. ;)post #26010 of 271415/24/16 at 5:25pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 4 minutes ago
- › NWT Brooks Brothers White French Cuff Dress Shirt 16x34 $92 7 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 14 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 16 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway