If memory serves isn't this sale at least a 30% discount?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:09 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1730post #25936 of 271565/4/16 at 8:57ampost #25937 of 271565/4/16 at 9:03ampost #25938 of 271565/4/16 at 9:09amQuote:
Yes but sadly we still don't have a RRL store in Texas. I used to buy from Robert a member here but he has since gone on to other things so I no longer have a connection I trust.post #25939 of 271565/4/16 at 11:12ampost #25940 of 271565/4/16 at 12:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by koidragon
I reported it to EBay.... But I doubt they will do anything. He has like two to three different accounts that he seems to use to bid up his own items from time to time also. I believe a couple years ago another member ( I think it was RobearH ) had a problem with him for a similar issue.
ebay wont do anything about the shill bidding because they make money off it too. but one thing to bring up is stealing some one elses pictures for their auction.post #25941 of 271565/4/16 at 4:49pmQuote:
Honestly I would love to own that jacket too.Quote:
It pains me to hear that it might go to a tailor.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Did you consider if you have a little room you can use that space for layering?
And as mentioned before, please post pics!post #25942 of 271565/4/16 at 9:56pmQuote:
with a coat like that...i may just have to go light underneath. walking around NYC in and out the train, in and out the car, in and out the restaurant...that thing will be a super sauna with multiple layers underneath.post #25943 of 271565/5/16 at 8:57ampost #25944 of 271565/5/16 at 5:07pmpost #25945 of 271565/6/16 at 12:07pm
Happy Friday guys...
Thought I would post a "real world" pic of one of my personal favorite items from the Spring 16. I've come to love this black sateen shirt and find myself having to "not" wear it because I wear it too often :)... really like the weight of the fabric and since it's a linen/cotton blend, it's actually pretty breathable while being heavy at the same time...
anyway... here's pic I posted on Instgram yesterday (sorry for the dup if you saw it there)... w/ the Easthams ...post #25946 of 271565/6/16 at 2:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cooly
Happy Friday guys...
Thought I would post a "real world" pic of one of my personal favorite items from the Spring 16. I've come to love this black sateen shirt and find myself having to "not" wear it because I wear it too often ... really like the weight of the fabric and since it's a linen/cotton blend, it's actually pretty breathable while being heavy at the same time...
anyway... here's pic I posted on Instgram yesterday (sorry for the dup if you saw it there)... w/ the Easthams ...
Great shirt! If you've washed it, how much did it shrink?post #25947 of 271565/6/16 at 3:04pm
I've washed and dried it a couple times and I don't think it shrunk at all. It's already kind of washed when you buy it to have that worn in look/feel, plus I'm not sure if any of the cotton/linen blend shirts shrink a lot.
I did get it pressed at the cleaners once and it brought out the sateen shine a lot more...post #25948 of 271565/6/16 at 6:31pmOne my favorite pants, the raw Clydes from a few seasons ago has a crotch blow-out. Well, actually I think it just torn at the crotch because I gained some weight and was stretching. Any suggestions on the best way to to patch or fix these up that's aesthetically pleasing and most durable? Thanks.post #25949 of 271565/6/16 at 8:02pmQuote:No idea but fade pics?Originally Posted by Kensington
One my favorite pants, the raw Clydes from a few seasons ago has a crotch blow-out. Well, actually I think it just torn at the crotch because I gained some weight and was stretching. Any suggestions on the best way to to patch or fix these up that's aesthetically pleasing and most durable? Thanks.post #25950 of 271565/8/16 at 3:39amQuote:
i got the coat and to my surprise out actually fit me well! only problem is that it is extremely warm and heavy...12 pounds heavy. warm meaning that if it was dead of winter new york city 20 degrees...i will be fine with just a t shirt underneath.
it looks great though and i will post pics once mothers day is over.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 18 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 48 seconds ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › *Official*! Trump's Reelection Campaign 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway