Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1719post #25772 of 276643/25/16 at 5:11ampost #25773 of 276643/25/16 at 5:34amQuote:Originally Posted by IgashoQuote:
Seems to be selling okay? I tend to buy doubles if it's in sale so I'm having a clear out. Everything is listed well below the sale price on the tags and as mentioned there are loads more bits to go on...
- £75 for a new and sought after pair of £275 RRL trousers is hardly 5x the price!
- £65 for a brand new RRL work shirt? ...one of the cheapest RRL shirts on eBay.
- £40 for a brand new henley bought for £69 in the sale (that was reduced from £130) hardly a rip off
Actually looking now my stuff is priced lower than anywhere else on eBay so grab a bargain and work off your attitude chap.
How about not spamming your shit in here chap.post #25774 of 276643/25/16 at 6:33ampost #25775 of 276643/25/16 at 6:55amYou have clearly just signed up just to promote your dead items. This thread is for discussing the brand so take your shit to the classified section. Also the prices in the photos are the original store prices and not the outlet prices, but you obviously know that already. Trying to pass them off as your own collection is laughable.post #25776 of 276643/25/16 at 7:07ampost #25777 of 276643/25/16 at 7:46ampost #25778 of 276643/25/16 at 11:10ampost #25779 of 276643/27/16 at 1:28pmpost #25780 of 276643/27/16 at 1:42pmpost #25781 of 276643/27/16 at 2:01pmpost #25782 of 276643/27/16 at 7:03pmpost #25783 of 276643/27/16 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by oynagQuote:
Nearly every pair I own. In RRL, I have three pair of low-straights. I have to buy bigger waists to accommodate thighs and top block. I've learned to wear them with a belt for a while to let them stretch, then I visit the tailor and have the waist and seat taken in. I've finally got them to the point that they fit well in the waist without diaper ass. The stretchiness of denim makes it a bit of a moving target. And I haven't washed any of them yet and don't plan to. I don't think they'd shrink much but if they did, I might lose that perfect fit.
So, yes. Denim waist taken in no problem. Tapering them is a little harder because it corrupts the width of the selvage ID. I haven't done that.
Have you had this done by a tailor using a chainstitch machine or...?post #25784 of 276643/27/16 at 8:34pmpost #25785 of 276643/28/16 at 12:20am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Aubercy Shoes - My Best Paris Experience 5 minutes ago
- › Alden 903 10 3E EEE Extra Wide - Hampton Last - Black Wingtip Balmoral 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...