or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1687

post #25291 of 27165
Quote:
Originally Posted by walds11 View Post


I'd like to know more about the Matlock Shirt as well. I am assuming that the pic on RL.com is a pre-production pic. I definitely prefer the cross "x" pocket pattern.

How is the sizing? RL.com specifies relaxed workshirt. I am generally in between sizes M and L. 6ft, 170lbs, chest size ~41.

-RRL Slim fit button down shirts size L (haven't tried any RRL regular fits yet). Edit: I have a RRL Henley in Large. It's a touch roomy, with a light undershirt underneath, but not too bad.

-Polo Custom fit shirts size L

-Polo Standard for M or L (depends on the shirt)

 

Bought it in a Medium. I'm 5'9" 165 lbs. and barrel chested. I always buy Standard-Fit RRL shirts in Medium. The Slim-Fit shirts tend not to work for me—Mediums are too tight at the chest and the Larges are usually too long, both at the hem and in the sleeves. The would like it if the Matlock sleeves were a bit shorter, but the shirt is well within my comfort zone.

 

Here are the measurements for the Matlock shirt in Medium:

 

Chest (armpit to armpit): 21.5"

Shoulders (shoulder seam to shoulder seam, across back yoke): 17.5"

Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 26"

Length (back collar to hem, back): 31"

 

If you're 6-foot tall and lean, I would guess the Medium would be a good fit.

post #25292 of 27165
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquila49 View Post

Bought it in a Medium. I'm 5'9" 165 lbs. and barrel chested. I always buy Standard-Fit RRL shirts in Medium. The Slim-Fit shirts tend not to work for me—Mediums are too tight at the chest and the Larges are usually too long, both at the hem and in the sleeves. The would like it if the Matlock sleeves were a bit shorter, but the shirt is well within my comfort zone.

Here are the measurements for the Matlock shirt in Medium:

Chest (armpit to armpit): 21.5"
Shoulders (shoulder seam to shoulder seam, across back yoke): 17.5"
Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 26"
Length (back collar to hem, back): 31"

If you're 6-foot tall and lean, I would guess the Medium would be a good fit.

Thanks buddy, medium it is smile.gif
post #25293 of 27165


Has anyone seen this in person?
post #25294 of 27165
Has anyone got a Henderson RRL leather jacket ?
post #25295 of 27165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sym View Post



Has anyone seen this in person?
Yes, its VERY soft feels almost like a mix between cashmere and fleece. not my style but i would have gotten just based on comfort
post #25296 of 27165
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeourbee View Post

Has anyone got a Henderson RRL leather jacket ?

Yes, what would you like to know?
post #25297 of 27165
I have a Large and the sleeves are quite short
post #25298 of 27165
Quote:
Originally Posted by walds11 View Post

Since I am in between sizes, best to size down on this one, since I like a more fitted shirt?

@ dukarelli: where did you grab yours from?

got mine from stag.
I wear it over sweat shirts, sweaters and workshirts so I went tts. the sweet Orr is also thick enough to wear as an over shirt

also just copped some straight fit bucklebacks with the calf hair patch. they say rigid 13.4 or 5 oz Japanese denim but I don't think they are selvedge judging by the outseam on the site. will wait till they arrive but 125$ for them was a steal. also picked up tan Bedford cord ofcs. will let y'all know how these are. gotta chill on pick ups for a while. ended up returning the earth cotton wool sweatshirt sweater. nice quality but wasn't really feeling it. thinking I have more rrl than I can currently wear so every time I wanna buy something I'm going to instead put that money in my savings account haha. lame I know but want to see what the spring collection has to offer. 🖖
post #25299 of 27165

Has anybody seen these jeans in person. They are on the Polo web site and are listed as Slim Narrow Coal Wash. I'm wondering if they are more of a raw non washed black or more of a distressed grey black. Thanks in advance.

post #25300 of 27165
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeourbee View Post

I have a Large and the sleeves are quite short

lol, mine is a medium and the sleeves are quite long. Sounds like we need to trade sleeves..
post #25301 of 27165
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukarelli View Post


got mine from stag.
I wear it over sweat shirts, sweaters and workshirts so I went tts. the sweet Orr is also thick enough to wear as an over shirt

also just copped some straight fit bucklebacks with the calf hair patch. they say rigid 13.4 or 5 oz Japanese denim but I don't think they are selvedge judging by the outseam on the site. will wait till they arrive but 125$ for them was a steal. also picked up tan Bedford cord ofcs. will let y'all know how these are. gotta chill on pick ups for a while. ended up returning the earth cotton wool sweatshirt sweater. nice quality but wasn't really feeling it. thinking I have more rrl than I can currently wear so every time I wanna buy something I'm going to instead put that money in my savings account haha. lame I know but want to see what the spring collection has to offer. 🖖

 

 

Just an FYI the if you're talking about the Cowboy jeans (straight buckle backs) they are selvedge.  The outsteam is stitched differently (rather than two ends folded out and stitched, one end was folded over and stitched), but most definitely was selvedge denim.  I don't recall exactly, but I believe they were plain white line ID.

post #25302 of 27165
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeourbee View Post

I have a Large and the sleeves are quite short

lol, mine is a medium and the sleeves are quite long. Sounds like we need to trade sleeves..
Really? That's genuinely very interesting, would you be able to measure them for me - shoulder seam to end if cuff ? I'll do likewise for the L
post #25303 of 27165
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeourbee View Post

Really? That's genuinely very interesting, would you be able to measure them for me - shoulder seam to end if cuff ? I'll do likewise for the L

I keep that coat out at my cabin, so it won't be for a week or two.. When I say long, I'd say they are about 2" longer than I would normally want to wear them. With gloves, it's hardly noticeable..
post #25304 of 27165
Actually, here it is, but you can't really see the sleeve length in this shot..

post #25305 of 27165
Id say from that photo they look perfect length. Great setting by the way ! I do have long arms though. Funnily enough when I was trying it on in the RRL store they said they are short on purpose as you're supposed to wear gloves with it.
I think they would have said anything to sell me the jacket.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread