or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1661

post #24901 of 27164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildling View Post

My wife just informed me (she forgot to tell me a couple days ago) that our friend Julian Landa's instagram was discussed on ABC's Good Morning America a couple of days ago. She only caught the very tail end of what they were saying, but she knew instantly who he was from me talking about the king of cool. 

Did anyone from here catch it?

I would like to know as well

Julien
post #24902 of 27164
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasteurisation View Post

I'm going to Woodbury outlets this Sunday though, is RL store selling RRL products as well? 

They do! They had some decent things last time I was there they had some nice cardigans etc but a few months ago all they had were some bad button downs.
post #24903 of 27164
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiktakula View Post

They do! They had some decent things last time I was there they had some nice cardigans etc but a few months ago all they had were some bad button downs.

Do you remember the prices by any chance?

I was there last Memorial Day and the manager told me RL was revising its outlet pricing scheme so that items would be discounted more like a normal sale as opposed to 75% or more off like in previous years.

Wondering if that's been implemented yet or if it's even gonna happen.
post #24904 of 27164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruff View Post

Do you remember the prices by any chance?

I was there last Memorial Day and the manager told me RL was revising its outlet pricing scheme so that items would be discounted more like a normal sale as opposed to 75% or more off like in previous years.

Wondering if that's been implemented yet or if it's even gonna happen.

Yeah nowhere nearly as good as previously years. They essentially take a few items from current seasons that are on sale in stores and mark them down maybe slightly more. And it's always excluded from additional discounts
post #24905 of 27164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderplyr View Post

Yeah nowhere nearly as good as previously years. They essentially take a few items from current seasons that are on sale in stores and mark them down maybe slightly more. And it's always excluded from additional discounts

Ditto no additional discounts on the Rrl items. they had a nice linen indigo cardi down to 350 from 895

The store on Broadway has better prices right now
post #24906 of 27164
Just saw HATEFUL EIGHT and spotted some RRL
post #24907 of 27164
Which scene/character? I watched it last night but I imagine they did a lot of their own western reproduction gear.
post #24908 of 27164
Happy Holidays my RRL friends! The holiday/winter sale is up online, up to 40% off!

I need to add a Henley to my shirt collection. This one is nice with the Navajo/Southwestern pattern.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=79972076&cp=11588650.12138272&ab=ln_men_cs_knits%2Ctees&parentPage=family&ab=GeoMobile_iUS_rUS_dUS&MobileOptOut

How is the sizing on the Henleys?
post #24909 of 27164

For me, the sizing is consistent- I take a medium shirt and do the same in the henleys. However, the last two I've tried on (I would link them but they're not on the site anymore) ran very snug. They fit as intended but are definitely meant for layering. If you were going to wear one alone, I might size up one.

post #24910 of 27164

Can't recommend this shirt enough: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=65309856 Excellent with denim. Soft hand. Great fit. Now extremely affordable.

post #24911 of 27164
Well the shirts got picked over pretty fast

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
post #24912 of 27164
Quote:
Originally Posted by oynag View Post

For me, the sizing is consistent- I take a medium shirt and do the same in the henleys. However, the last two I've tried on (I would link them but they're not on the site anymore) ran very snug. They fit as intended but are definitely meant for layering. If you were going to wear one alone, I might size up one.

I am generally in between sizes M and L. 6ft, 170lbs, chest size ~41.

-RRL Slim fit button down shirts size L (haven't tried any RRL regular fits yet)

-Polo Custom fit shirts size L

-Polo Standard for M or L (depends on the shirt)

I guess I'll go with the L. I may or may not layer.
post #24913 of 27164
Yeah, large sounds wise. I'd guess it will fit close but not tight. If you have Shoprunner, you have free returns to try out an XL.
post #24914 of 27164
Quote:
Originally Posted by oynag View Post

Yeah, large sounds wise. I'd guess it will fit close but not tight. If you have Shoprunner, you have free returns to try out an XL.

Thanks for the feedback man. A Large should do it. I like my shirts to be fitted. There is nothing else in the holiday/winter collection that floats my boat. The spring offerings look great though!
post #24915 of 27164
Sale has some ok stuff. Snagged the low Brooks wash a coupe of days ago at $179 and of course they got discounted to $149 today. Gonna have to call and see about a price adjustment.

Does anybody know if that deerskin leather vest got discounted? I can't find it on the site at all, like another poster commented, some of the items just immediately disappear before even making it to sale time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread