or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1659

post #24871 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nick View Post

Any chance you'd happen to have a name or website for the artist you mentioned?

Ft Lonesome is a group of chainstitchin fiends down in Austin. Young gals with hearts of gold and sewing machines on fire. I brought them my RRL black western and they fit me up just right. They're @ftlonesome on Instagram, and they have a website: ftlonesome.com


post #24872 of 27173

I really like these Denim sneakers... http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=84547206&cp=11588650.85845216&SMR=1&ab=ln_men_features_rrlspringnewarrivals&parentPage=family

 

I think people are saying they run small correct? So, If I am a half size order up one size? TIA for any advice...

post #24873 of 27173

I think I may have found the cardigan I was looking to get this spring...really like this one and (and strangely made in the USA): http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=84546836&cp=11588650.85845216&SMR=1&ab=ln_men_features_rrlspringnewarrivals&parentPage=family

post #24874 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooly View Post

I think I may have found the cardigan I was looking to get this spring...really like this one and (and strangely made in the USA): http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=84546836&cp=11588650.85845216&SMR=1&ab=ln_men_features_rrlspringnewarrivals&parentPage=family

Cardigans are not my thing, but that one is really nice!

I am already looking at shorts, LOL! These Camo Cargo shorts are sweet!

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=84546596&cp=11588650.34428256&ab=ln_men_cs_shorts&parentPage=family
post #24875 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by walds11 View Post

Cardigans are not my thing, but that one is really nice!

I am already looking at shorts, LOL! These Camo Cargo shorts are sweet!

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=84546596&cp=11588650.34428256&ab=ln_men_cs_shorts&parentPage=family

I have never bought a pair of RRL shorts. I'd be curious to see if they are truly worth the cash.

I'll likely pick up the Surplus Car coat and the striped twill workshirt in the next few days.
post #24876 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post

I have never bought a pair of RRL shorts. I'd be curious to see if they are truly worth the cash.

I'll likely pick up the Surplus Car coat and the striped twill workshirt in the next few days.

I like anything camo, but curious as well if they are worth the dough.

RRL knocked the ball of the cover with the spring goods. So much good stuff to choose from.
post #24877 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post


I have never bought a pair of RRL shorts. I'd be curious to see if they are truly worth the cash.

I'll likely pick up the Surplus Car coat and the striped twill workshirt in the next few days.


I have the pair of regular olive green cargo shorts.  "truly worth the cash" is entirely subjective....but I did get them on-sale for about $100 dollars and they seem pretty high quality.  There is a noticeable difference to say some Old Navy or Gap cargos. shorts...

 

They are also not too long or baggy....

post #24878 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by walds11 View Post


Cardigans are not my thing, but that one is really nice!

I am already looking at shorts, LOL! These Camo Cargo shorts are sweet!

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=84546596&cp=11588650.34428256&ab=ln_men_cs_shorts&parentPage=family


to be frank, I've neither bought a cardigan nor anything with a "shawl-collar" before, so looking for a first and something different....

post #24879 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooly View Post


I have the pair of regular olive green cargo shorts.  "truly worth the cash" is entirely subjective....but I did get them on-sale for about $100 dollars and they seem pretty high quality.  There is a noticeable difference to say some Old Navy or Gap cargos. shorts...

They are also not too long or baggy....

$195 is a tough pill to swallow for a pair of shorts, so I'll most likely hold out for when/if they go on sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooly View Post


to be frank, I've neither bought a cardigan nor anything with a "shawl-collar" before, so looking for a first and something different....

Me either, but I am tempted to grab a shawl collar piece, but not sure how much I'd actually wear it.
post #24880 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nick View Post

Did anyone else receive a gift package from Ralph in the mail?

I believe there's a dollar threshold which puts you on an "Elite" customer list.  It doesn't last long though...  like maybe 6 months...  I think I was on it before, but now only get the quarterly Ralph Lauren magazine.  :angry: 

post #24881 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexelrod View Post

Ft Lonesome is a group of chainstitchin fiends down in Austin. Young gals with hearts of gold and sewing machines on fire. I brought them my RRL black western and they fit me up just right. They're @ftlonesome on Instagram, and they have a website: ftlonesome.com



Thanks, that looks pretty rad. I'm in Houston myself so not too far off. How much did that cost? And what was the turn around time?
post #24882 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooly View Post


I have the pair of regular olive green cargo shorts.  "truly worth the cash" is entirely subjective....but I did get them on-sale for about $100 dollars and they seem pretty high quality.  There is a noticeable difference to say some Old Navy or Gap cargos. shorts...

They are also not too long or baggy....

The quality of cloth, buttons, and other small details are what make RRL, so if there is a noticeable difference id be down to try em out.
post #24883 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooly View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by walds11 View Post


Cardigans are not my thing, but that one is really nice!
...


to be frank, I've neither bought a cardigan nor anything with a "shawl-collar" before, so looking for a first and something different....


RRL's shawl collar cardigans are some of the best ones out there, and one of my favourite designs.  The collars are very proportionate and useful, able to be buttoned up higher on cold days via the throat latch button off to the side.

post #24884 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nick View Post

Did anyone else receive a gift package from Ralph in the mail?

I got a ups delivery notification that RL is delivering something to me today. I believe it is this package. Looks pretty cool and is a nice gesture for the 1000's I spend on their attire every year.
post #24885 of 27173
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadAngle View Post
 


RRL's shawl collar cardigans are some of the best ones out there, and one of my favourite designs.  The collars are very proportionate and useful, able to be buttoned up higher on cold days via the throat latch button off to the side.

 

+1  I have a couple of the shawl collar cardigans and they're very high quality.  The heavier ones are pretty much the only jacket/coat you need for a cold day.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread